Prompt 41 - a

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: make an angel!au fic for baeksoo either it be angel b or angel k or angel anyone

Word Count: 2104

 

“You look so hot, I swear to god.” The deep voice enters his ears sending a chuckle escape his lips. He has a hand wrapped around his neck and the other placed on the man’s chest. Baekhyun’s breath hitched when the man ghosts his nose on his neck. “I just want to eat you right now.”

 

Baekhyun giggles drunkenly and sways his hips seductively according to the beat of the heavy bass in the underground club. Their lips were only inches apart, just a breath away from kissing each other senseless. But then suddenly, Baekhyun snaps out of his trance and pushes the man away with a hiss, a scowl plastered on his face.

 

“What the hell?” The man scowls.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head and leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo scoffs after seeing the hallway of their house dimly lit – the only source of the light coming from the kitchen where he knows he will see his husband, Baekhyun, drowning himself with the same liquor over and over again. Kyungsoo scrunches his face in disgust and then walks over to snatch the bottle of his grasp. “Get up.” He scowls. “Get up and clean yourself. You smell.”

 

Baekhyun flings his hand carelessly and shoos him away.

 

“Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo frowns. “Don’t expect me to sleep beside you smelling like booze.”

 

“Since when did we last slept together, Soo?” Baekhyun finally lifts his head and looks straight at the younger. “Since when, eh?” He snorts and downs his last shot of gin. Kyungsoo, unable to stand the sight anymore rolls his eyes in disgust and walks out to make way to their bedroom to freshen up.

 

It’s always like this.

 

It’s been like this ever since that incident.

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere up in the heavens, Archangel Suho hums in worry as he watches the couple from above. The heartbreaking scene that always happens every day puts him in a sour mood for he has always adored them. From their younger days up to where they are now, the archangel has somehow grew fond of guiding and watching them. But ever since that tragedy, things have been spiraling downhill.

 

He has no other choice but to call in for some help.

 

“Luhan?”

 

The little angel made a mad dash towards the archangel when he heard his name being called. The fluffy brown hair bounces as he does and that bright red cheek and gummy smile plastered on his face. “What is it, Archangel Suho?”

 

“My child, I believe the time has come for you to have your very own first assignment.” Suho said to him. “Are you ready?”

 

Luhan swore he never smiled so wide before in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo scratches the back of his head in annoyance after he leaves the office building. He fishes the key out of his coat pocket and unlocks the door when he heard that faint sound of a child whining and in pain. Kyungsoo froze and looks around the dark parking lot. Then he remembers Jongdae’s ridiculous ghost stories about the parking lot during late hours.

 

“Ah, it must be getting to me.” Kyungsoo shakes his head in the silliness of it all. He opens the car door and is ready to go inside when he hears it again. He mutters a curse under his breath and opens the flashlight app on his phone and began to look around.

 

He did not expect to see a kid all smudged up from dirt under his car.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stumbles in the house, surprised to see Kyungsoo coming back so early. It is very unusual for Kyungsoo is always late when coming home and it’s usually around three in the morning or around two. But it’s eight in the evening and Kyungsoo’s already here so what the is going on and what’s happening?

 

“Kyungsoo?” He ventures inside the house and stops midway when he sees his husband sitting on the couch, damping a wet cloth on a sleeping kid all wrapped up snuggly in Baekhyun’s old sweater. It’s loose on him so he looks so small. Baekhyun furrowed his brows at the sight. “What’s going on? Who’s that?”

 

“Go take a bath.” Kyungsoo mutters. “You smell like beer.”

 

Baekhyun opens his mouth a snap ready to come out when Kyungsoo cuts him off again, this time with a stern look on his face.

 

“Go take a bath.” He said. “Then come down once you’ve freshen up and I’ll answer all your questions.”

 

After he’s done, Baekhyun sits on the chair adjacent to the couch and watches as Kyungsoo continues to damp the cloth on the boy’s face down to his neck to cool him off. “So…” He clears his throat. “What’s happening and why is there a kid here?”

 

“I found him under my car.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Under your car?” Baekhyun raised a brow. “What’s he doing under your car? Isn’t your place tight in security? Or are the guards slacking off in that boring old company of yours?” He voices out not bothering to hide the distaste in it. Kyungsoo sighs to compose himself.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter