Prompt 45

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: can you write a mama!au baeksoo with their mama powers along with the other members? It’s okay if you don’t want to

Word Count: 5554

 

The world is in chaos.

 

Baekhyun pants heavily as he tries to summon all of the remaining bits of his powers just to defend himself. His heart is pounding furiously, his head throbbing as he watches from the cracks of his hiding place what’s happening.

 

Thunder roars and lighting flashes in every move. The earth rumbles and rocks shattering. Blow by blow, both were received by both parties. Unfortunately, the one who’s in the advantage was none other than the earth elemental himself, Do Kyungsoo.

 

With raging eyes, he sends his opponent flying on the building with the use of his fist. Baekhyun winces and gasps at the sight, heart filled with dread at what’s going to happen next. He knows Kyungsoo is out of control now – his mind and heart clouded with darkness and rage. And the thought of what happened to his lover aches him terribly.

 

Yes, lover. Do Kyungsoo is – was his lover.

 

“I can’t believe you would betray me, Jongdae.” Kyungsoo grumbles that has the earth shaking. Sparks of lighting surge through Jongdae’s arm, but Kyungsoo countered it by stepping on the man’s chest with his foot. Jongdae cries in pain. “Of all people, I never thought that you would do it.”

 

“I didn’t have a choice.” Jongdae spits in rage. “You were out of control.”

 

“Out of control?” Kyungsoo scoffs a laugh. “Is that what people have been thinking about me?” Then he fumes. “Out of control? That I’m crazy, is that it? After everything I’ve done to restore peace and order?” Kyungsoo grits his teeth and sinks Jongdae even further that got said man shouting in pain. “I have done everything that they wanted – driving out the aliens and eliminating crime and illegal things in this world. And what do they do? They complain and whine, that’s what!”

 

“Peace?” Jongdae croaks. “You call this chaos peace?”

 

“Peace.” Kyungsoo said. “If I have done this earlier in my life, no life would have been wasted except for the enemies and criminals.” He snarls. “If I have done this then my son wouldn’t have died! It’s because of them that my son died!”

 

“Crime took my family too, Kyungsoo.” Jongdae grunts.

 

“But you weren’t the gun, Jongdae.” Kyungsoo’s eyes flashed red. “You weren’t the one that killed them.”

 

Baekhyun looks away when the deed was done and when he had looked back, he covers his mouth with his hands and sobs quietly when he sees his best friend fall in the hands of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol materializes himself next to Kyungsoo with a wave of fire afterwards.

 

“Ah, and another one has fallen.” Chanyeol mutters. He bows in respect to Kyungsoo. “We’ve successfully took control at the east. The frost has been taken care of.”

 

Baekhyun stiffens. No, not Minseok-hyung.

 

“Tell Suho to retreat and meet Kris at the border. Go and find Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said. “I’m going to secure things at the west side. Come to me when you find him.”

 

Chanyeol bows his head. “Understood.” Then he vanished again after another wave of fire erupted.

 

Baekhyun shudders and lets out a shaky sigh. There’s no more room for mourning. It’s time to get out of here. But before he could move, he finds himself paralyzed. Then all of the sudden, there was a blinding white light and a hand grabbing his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun gasps and looks up. “Kai, you’re alive!”

 

“Apparently, so.” Kai gravely said. “I made it out on time just when…” He pauses for a bit. “Just when things were about to get messy. Somehow Sehun knew it was coming. After all, Suho-hyung was a force indestructible when he’s out of control.” Kai sits on the wooden chair of an abandoned building – their hideout – and has his head in his hands. “He said he’ll come when –“

 

Baekhyun gasps. “It’s the west, right?” He shouts a curse. “Kyungsoo’s coming there.”

 

Kai’s eyes went wide. “What?!” Then he panics. “S-Sehun, I-I need to –“

 

“Too late.”

 

Both turned to look at the direction of the voice. Tao looks at them grimly and closes his eyes, shaking his head in dismay. Kai looks lost and out of it, the depression eating him alive. “N-No… Sehun.” He drops on his knees and began to sob hysterically. Baekhyun could only look down in sadness. “! If only I’d –“

 

“Then they will get you, too.” Tao hisses. “Sehun knows that you’re close to your limit. He knows this…” Then he clenches his fist and hits the wall beside him in anger. “It’s only us, three now. Against them, we’re powerless.” Tao mutters. “Their powers combined is a massive force of destruction that cannot be reckoned with. If only we still have Yixing-hyung, then maybe we –“

 

The air around them suddenly tensed.

 

Yixing was the first one. They witnessed Kyungsoo lifting him up with hand on chokehold that lead to the man’s death. He was opposed to the whole arrangement from the very beginning. Kyungsoo only tolerated him because of Baekhyun and Jongdae. And now that the truth had been shed to light, Kyungsoo did not hesitate to finish all of the people who betrayed him. No hesitations and no mercy.

 

It all started when one of their members betrayed them and is making it a point to eliminate them and rule all over the world. Luhan, master of telekinesis and psychic, a power unable to beat even with their powers combined. In all of eight years of having unresolved fights and brawls, one plan managed to turn everything around for Luhan.

 

Mind control – a skill that Luhan took years to master was now at a maximum. The soldiers of the government were out to annihilate them and the criminals and underlings were in the same page as well as harming innocent citizens. Amidst the chaos and madness, Kyungsoo was the one who stood there against Luhan. And he thought he was winning – he really thought he was. All it took was one finishing blow to end Luhan’s terror once and for all.

 

And it did. He collected all of the power surging inside him for the finishing blow delivered on Luhan’s body that has the man shouting in pain. Kyungsoo smirks and presses Luhan on the broken wall of the abandoned building, ready to finish it with one final punch on the face.

 

A blow that didn’t come when the mind control wore off revealing the battered face of his eight years old son, Do Haneul.

 

“H-Haneul?” Kyungsoo lets his hand go and instead cradles the boy in his arms. “Haneul, Haneul, I-I’m so sorry.”

 

“D-Daddy…” Haneul croaks and went limp in his hold.

 

After that, Kyungsoo went mad.

 

Kyungsoo killed Luhan, ripping the man with no mercy in front of Baekhyun and the others. The earth shook, the ground rumbles and the floor cracking in every step Kyungsoo makes. He looks livid – furious like a man that has seen hell and is ready to unleash hell. It was the first time Baekhyun had seen his lover like this. His eyes were red…


Terrifying.

 

In that day, Baekhyun lost two people: his son and the love of his life.

 

“Hey, Tao.” Baekhyun looks at the younger male. “How about we test that theory of yours now?”

 

Tao furrows his brows. “You don’t mean –“

 

“What is it?” Kai looks at the two of them in astonishment, tear tracks still evident on his face. “What is it that you two are talking about? Please tell me.”

 

“A path to another dimension.” Tao said. “During my sparring with Baekhyun-hyung, there has been an accident that we kept from the others.” He looks at Kai. “I’ve been transported to the other dimension without myself knowing. It had taken away half of my strength and I felt weak for a number of days when I got back.”

 

Kai furrows his brows. “So you’re saying that…”

 

“We are outnumbered here.” Baekhyun trails. “If we’re going up against them, we’re doomed. And I think… that the only people that can defeat them… are themselves.”

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side:

 

“Hey, can someone get that folder, please?” Minseok reaches out the soy sauce in the middle, looking at the members for help. And it just so happens that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo reached it out for him at the same time, their hands grazing each other making them retreat simultaneously, blushing. Baekhyun quickly reaches out and hands it to the older male.

 

“Here you go.”

 

“Thanks.” Minseok beams though there was a strange look of mirth dancing in his eyes. Baekhyun pretends not to notice.

 

“Kris came back with a report coming from the north.” Suho enters the meeting room with a smile. “It seems like the president would like to negotiate about the current standing between the north and the south. It looks like the ambush they prepared for Kris didn’t work after all.”

 

Jongdae scoffs a laugh. “Of course, it won’t. Since when have their attacks became successful anyway?”

 

“Don’t be too complacent.” Kyungsoo chastises. “At all cost, we must always be prepared and take caution. Who knows when will they find our headquarters and ambush us here?” Baekhyun smiles and looks away in embarrassment when he their eyes met. Kyungsoo clears his throat and continues. “Anyways, what are we going to discuss today?” He asked their leader.

 

Suho hums. “It’s about Luhan.” He looks at Tao for a moment before continuing. “We’ll be discussing about our future plans with him. I’m afraid we cannot contain him any longer in his cell. If anything, we should make him wake up from these chaotic dreams of his. After all, we all want our friend back.”

 

The meeting room grew silent.

 

Yixing, who’s sitting beside Tao, slowly nods. “It’s a discussion best to talk about when all eleven of us are present, isn’t that right, leader?”

 

Suho chuckles. “Leader’s a bit too formal don’t you think so, Yixing-ah?”

 

“Well, we are in a formal meeting.” He meets Yixing’s eyes then laughs.

 

He was about to say something more, when all of the sudden the ground shook, startling them. Bits of light came scattering, starting from the tips of his fingers travelling up to his arms. Baekhyun looks around in panic and finds that all of them are in the same situation as he. Kyungsoo looks at him and reaches out to hold his hand, with him ing his arm to meet him halfway.

 

Then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun groans and shakily sits up. He blinks rapidly to help clear his vision. “Where am I?”

 

“Welcome.”

 

He slowly looks up and came face to face with a person that looks exactly like him only a few years older looking. Baekhyun gulps hard and inhales sharply. “What the hell is going on?”

 

The man that looks like him smiles. “My name is Byun Baekhyun, well from this world. And you’re here because we need your help.” The man opens the window blinds beside the bed and Baekhyun could only back away at the sight that beholds him.

 

Destruction everywhere.

 

The aftermath of a war that’s been held in the city itself. Seoul looks like hell.

 

“W-Who… What happened?” Baekhyun looks at himself from the other world. “Who did this?”

 

Baekhyun from the other world looks down grimly before speaking. “It was Kyungsoo.” He looks down and continues. “The destruction of the city, Kyungsoo’s responsible for everything.”

 

Upon hearing this, Baekhyun leans forward and sits up comfortably. “Please, tell me more.”

 

 

 

 

 

Waking up, Kyungsoo pushes himself off the ground and looks around in mild panic. The place where he is, it’s oddly familiar. He looks around in caution and then, his eyes went wide in realization when he saw an old fallen tree collapse on a stall, a body hanging off on said stall. Kyungsoo jogs towards that direction and gasps.

 

Dead.

 

He doesn’t know where he is, but he knows where the place is – it’s mildly confusing but he doesn’t care about that right now. The whole place screams danger in a different level and Kyungsoo needs to find the others. He mutters a low curse and began to move.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun learned that Kyungsoo has fully mastered the full potential of his powers – a feat that the Kyungsoo in his world is still doing. However, the source of the power is something that surprised him.

 

It turns out that a sacrifice is needed for their powers to fully awaken. And Kyungsoo was the first one after killing his own son with his hands by accident due to Luhan’s mind control. The rage and anger has pooled down and morphed into something dark, thus, Kyungsoo being born as a product of that with a mind of misled justice. He must have realized the key so he informed it to the others.

 

Chanyeol looks around, wandering off mindlessly when he sees a very familiar face. “I didn’t know I had a twin.” He mutters to himself before revealing himself to his look-alike. “Hey, who are you?”

 

The man – Chanyeol duplicate – raises his brows at him. A different form of Chanyeol, dark and intimidating in stance and appearance. However, it didn’t faze Chanyeol a bit upon seeing this. The duplicate smirks. “It’s actually me who should ask that. Who are you?”

 

“Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol answers.

 

“An imposter?” The duplicate frowns. “Ah, no. Kyungsoo was right. An intruder coming from another dimension. That Tao must have used his powers.”

 

Chanyeol frowns. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Please log in to read the full chapter