Prompt 76 - c

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: switching identities kyungsoo feat comeback hairstyles

Word Count: 3305

 

Min Suga is small or rather, he’s an inch taller than him in terms of height, but nevertheless Min Suga is small. He is small and yet, no matter how tall can you be, he’s got the ability to make you feel small and helpless under his gaze alone.

 

Behind him is a blonde man, who perfectly gives off a gangster look but with class – yes, a gangster with class – and his eyes are narrowed into slits. It took a full minute before Kyungsoo realizes that he’s not squinting. It’s just how his eyes are. There’s an equally tall man beside him with chocolate brown hair and he’s frowning heavily so is the blonde beside him. The one that’s different is probably the tall person who’s got a welcoming smile plastered on his face.

 

He’s the first one to step near the car and helps open the door after Baekhyun unlocks it. Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide. “Hello, there.” He smiles and it’s scary how so cheerful and bright he is. “It’s nice to see you again, D.O-sshi.”

 

The first instinct was to smile, but then he remembers what Baekhyun had told him before and just nods. D.O never smiles in front of other people. He rarely smiles and when he did it happens once in a blue moon. He clears his throat and fixes the collar of his coat before stepping out of the vehicle, trying to hide how nervous he is. The gazes staring him down aren’t ceasing and it’s not helping that they’re giants, Min Suga excluded, but still… you get the idea.

 

“Kim Seokjin.” Baekhyun said. He stops when he reaches him. “We arrived in time just as you requested.”

 

“It’s a good thing. We thought you wouldn’t show up.” Smiley man – Seokjin – gestures towards the gigantic wooden doors. “Shall we discuss things further inside?”

 

And so they did.

 

“Taehyung, Hoseok. Take him down.”

 

Two men got Baekhyun down on his knees, arms pressed against his back harshly. Baekhyun was completely taken by surprise that he did not get any chances to defend himself.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide in surprise. “Baekhyun – ack!” Soon he finds himself in the same situation as Baekhyun, but since Kyungsoo isn’t used to the pain, it feels like his hands are on the verge of ripping off. Kyungsoo winces and looks down, teeth gritting in an attempt to stop himself from crying like a baby.

 

“Jungkook, don’t.”

 

Kyungsoo raises his head and finds himself on eye level with Min Suga. He swallows hard.

 

“He’s mine.”

 

And in one swift movement, Min Suga delivers a kick on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun tries to shake the hands pinning him down on the ground but is met with only a rough push. “Kim Namjoon!” He shouts. The fingers digging through his skin is beginning to hurt. He hissed. “We had a deal!”

 

“And we had a deal, too!” Namjoon raised a brow. “We had an agreement.” He folds his arms against his chest. “It’s only fair he pays the price.”

 

The agreement was just to scare him so that he won’t go and do it again – that was what Baekhyun asked of Namjoon and the man agreed. But to think that they would go this far just to lure him in, Baekhyun mutters a curse under his breath.

 

To be honest, it would have been no problem if D.O was the one in there.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up at soft moans and wet slapping noise filling the room. He thinks that it must be his neighbors again at this time of the day. Usually, they’d do it at any time available especially since his neighbors are college students attending grad school. But then he realizes that he’s not in his room and he’s not on his bed.

 

Oh, god. That feels so good.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes snaps open.

 

I bet I can make you without touching yourself.

 

Kyungsoo stares at the laptop sitting on the desk in front of him as a black and white video of someone having is being played in there. They were in a missionary position and the man underneath has his head thrown back in pure pleasure while the on top has his lips pressed against the man’s ear.

 

It didn’t occur to him at first but when he noticed it, his jaw drops.

 

ing dammit, D.O.

 

“Had fun watching?”

 

Min Suga slams the laptop shut, cutting off the video. The calm, cold demeanor is gone and is replaced by a heavy frown etched on his face.

 

See the thing is, Kyungsoo has no problem with the whole acting like the cold tough arrogant guy that is D.O but then he saw the man in front of him holding a gun on his left hand. Kyungsoo doesn’t know how many times his eyes will ever go wide than his normal ones but man, his heart needs to take a break from all the attack he’s been suffering.

 

“You know it’s funny how karma likes to bite me in the the strangest way, because when you were having trouble with your dispute back at Japan, I persuaded Namjoon to help you guys even if he’s having second thoughts.” He said, tips of his fingers playing with the trigger. Kyungsoo is conflicted on where to focus. “I was the one who convinced Namjoon to solidify the alliance between this group and yours and yet… this… is how you repay me,” He scoffs a laugh and looks at Kyungsoo in disbelief mixed with amusement. “I don’t get it.”

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t get it either, because damn if that guy did so many good things to D.O’s family, why the hell would he even do something as low as sleeping with the guy’s husband. That’s suicide!

 

“But to be honest, I don’t know what Jimin is trying to prove.” He sighs. “First, he sleeps around with the grunts. Next, he went to other groups and himself around there. Then soon it became with allies.” He frowns. “I never understood why he always does these things whenever I’m out of the country. Speaking about it even makes my tongue sore.”

 

He’s starting to believe that all the bad karma Kyungsoo is getting is caused by D.O’s ed up decisions. Because if that’s the case then karma must be so bad at knowing the difference between him and his look-alike.

 

Min Suga sits on the table in front of him, leg swinging back and forth while his other foot is flat on the floor. “It’s just sad, you know, because I thought you were different. Seokjin and I thought that maybe there’s something more to you than being the rich and spoiled brat you are.” He clicks his tongue. “Guess, we’re wrong.”

 

Welp, if it’s helping Kyungsoo thought that D.O is a different person once, but then his dirt got exposed right in his very eyes and now, he’s suffering the consequences. And when he means by he it’s actually him not D.O which . The deities must be having fun making him suffer.

 

He raises the silver colored gun and presses it against his forehead. Kyungsoo’s eyes crossed for a second, his lips starting to quiver. He’s not chained and running away would have been a quick answer but then he remembers what happens to people who does this in a desperate attempt to survive based on the movies he watches. It only gets them killed faster.  

 

“Any last words?”

 

He inhales deeply and exhales.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun snaps his head at the direction of the door when it opened. He expected to see Seokjin. Seokjin is one of the reasonable members in Bangtan next to Suga and is the easiest to approach to. However, it wasn’t Seokjin that entered.

 

A silver-haired male with a salacious smirk enters with two fingers raised in playful salute. “Hiya.”

 

Park Jimin.

 

Baekhyun’s jaw clenched. “What are you doing here? I thought you were on time-out?”

 

“Oh, yeah, but it didn’t last long.” Jimin waves, laughing. “Hyung, can’t resist me, after all. I mean, with this angelic face and all, punishing me would be like committing a sin.” He flashes an innocent smile – one that would completely vanish all suspicion of him being like a total which he really is. Baekhyun scoffs a laugh. Such a Jimin thing to do.

Please log in to read the full chapter