The Morning after…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter Two:
The Morning after…

Nobodies POV

Everyone was still up when Dae Sung got out of the shower. But TaeYang said he will talk to him tomorrow instead. He shrugged and went into the bedroom and closed the door. Seung Hyun Shivered at the thought of Dae Sung being Gay, and liking him.
Dae Sung Laid down on the medium sized bed that he and TaeYang shared.
He laid on his back with his arms behind his head. Again looking at the ceiling. He sighed and then rolled on his side curling up into a little ball falling asleep.

About 4 hours passed by more and it was 1:14 am. They stayed up late. Half talking about Dae Sung and the other half watching movies on T.V. One of their Performances were on T.V and then the music video for Lollipop, come on afterwards.

They all went to bed, but Jiyong and Seung Ri took a shower before going to sleep. TaeYang walked into the bedroom and then laid on the bed next to Dae Sung, but first he covered him up with a blanket, then he looked at him and sighed. “oh our Maknae…what is going on with you” he chuckled and then faced away from him and fell asleep.

When morning came Dae Sung woke up and looked around. He looked at the clock and it said 10:32. He got up and walked to the bathroom to go Pee. When he opened the door and walked out. Nobody was in the living room. He was confused. He walked to the other 3 rooms and walked in at Separate times. But they weren’t there. TaeYang wasn’t even in bed when he woke up. Dae Sung shrugged it off and went Pee. He washed his face after wards with the water in the sink and dried it off. Dae Sung then walked back to his room and grabbed some clothes. His dark blue pants that were a little baggy. A White T-Shirt with Graphics on it about their group and a Long sleeved Purple Shirt. He got changed in the room and then threw the clothes in the Laundry basket.

Dae Sung walked out of the room after placing his I-Pod and his Cell phone in his Pocket and his wallet in the other. He walked in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and did his Hair. He smiled in the Mirror, and then walked out. Sat on the couch and the T.V

---------------------------------
Dae Sung’s POV

When I woke up this morning no body was home. I was alone and I got kinda freaked out. Then thought maybe they went out to breakfast. I should have looked for a note first. But I got ready just incase they came back. Maybe we had to see Mr. Yang again today. So I was ready just in case. I turned out the T.V and sat down…Nothing was on. And soon I became bored. But there it was. His room. Right in front of my eyes. I stood up and walked over to Seung Hyun’s room and slowly opened it. I walked in and smelt it. It smelt just like him. “What a second what am doing…I shouldn’t be in here…” I tolled my-self aloud in a quiet tone. But I kept walking in anyways. My cell phone started to Ring….

~Ring Tone/ It’s a Hit by Dae Sung~

I looked at it and it said it was Mr. Yang. So I answered it.

“Yobosayo?”

“Dae Sung? It’s Mr. Yang.”

“Oh yeah….”

“The other’s are here at the Studio, And we’re wondering if you are awake now. But it seems like you are…”

“Yeah, I’m awake…” I hit my face, and then I could hear talking in the background. Then Seung Hyun’s voice. “I-Is that Seung Hyun?” I didn’t Realize what just said until after I said it. ‘’ I said in my mind.

“Um yeah that’s Seung Hyun why?” then in the background Seung Hyun just looked at Mr. Yang who had said his name. He rolled his eyes and continued to talk to Jiyong and Seung Ri. TaeYang was next to Mr. Yang.

“oh no reason. I just heard some talking.”

“Yeah, okay well we’re having someone come and pick you up. We need to talk”

I just froze “W-What why?”

“We’ll tell you when you get here. The Driver should be there any minute.” A horn honked outside and Dae Sung looked out the window. “Yeah he’s here.” I said and hung up the phone. I walked outside and then into the car on the way to the Studio.