He is Getting Closer...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I looked at Seunghyun and continued to smile.

He pulled me into a hug and kept me there for a while.

“I’m sorry”
 He apologized again.

 

“Hyung…It’s alright…I forgive you” I softly said pulling away from the hug. “Can I take my shower now?” I asked him.

 

He started to blush and nodded.

“Y-Yes you can” and then walked over to the others.

I smiled and then shook my head sighing.

I closed the door and continued with my shower.

 

---------------------------------------

[Nobodies’ POV]

 

Seunghyun walked back over to the others where Taeyang was cleaning up the broken glass.

“I’m sorry about that” Seunghyun said bowing slightly.

 

Taeyang looked at him and smiled.

“It’s alright Hyung. At least you got some of your memories back” He responded picking up the few of the pieces.

 

Seunghyun smiled and sat down with the others.

“Well what are we doing for the rest of the day?” Seunghyun asked looking at them.

 

“Well” Taeyang started as he walked back to the table and sat down.

“We are just gonna sit here and talk” He finished.

 

“Talk? Why?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Well we’re trying to get your memories back and I think just talking about the good past will help get your good ol’ thoughts back” Seungri said smiling.

 

Seunghyun just looked at them.

“Okay listen here Seunghyun…” Jiyong said looking at his older friend.

“In this room we are in right now…We shared some of the most memorable memories” He added. “We shared really sad ones, angry ones, mellowed ones, intimate ones and even happy ones.” He continued.

 

“This room is like the mother lode of memories” Seungri chimed in.

 

“I mean sure, you had a lot of other memories elsewhere, but this is where most of it was at…” Taeyang added to the conversation.

 

Seunghyun just sat there looking at them. He was being silent.

“I-I don’t know what to say…” He softly stated.

 

Daesung came out of the bathroom fully dressed and his hair wet.

“Just say you remember!” He yelled. “Seunghyun…You see that room right there” He said pointing to their bedroom.

 

Seunghyun nodded. “Yeah…”

 

“We share that room…” He said softly starting to cry. “We had some out best moments in that room…We even had some scary moments too” Daesung said quieting down.

 

Seunghyun looked at him and sighed.

“I understand what you all are saying and I believe you about this dorm” Seunghyun started.

 

Everyone got agitated.

“Hyung! What do we have to do to get you to remember more!” Seungri yelled.

 

“I don’t know! You tell me!” Seunghyun stood up yelling.

 

“Hyung…” Daesung said softly walking over to Seunghyun. He wrapped his arms around his waist from the back. Seunghyun just stood there. “We’re trying our best to get you to remember everything…I just ask that you stick by us and never leave us…please.” He said crying. “Please….You are so close” he added.

 

Seunghyun stood there, tears falling down his cheeks.