Or So We Thought...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

 “I won’t let him take my Daesung from me again!!!” I yelled as I pointed to my-self. “I won’t let that happen!!”

 

“Hyung…Please calm down” Taeyang said trying to get me to calm down.

 

“I won’t calm down! I already told you!” I yelled kicking a table over.

 

“Seunghyun!” Taeyang yelled.

 

I stopped and looked at him.

“What…” I muttered.

 

“Stop it…” He replied to me.

 

“I can’t let him get Daesung again.” I said in a soft voice.

 

“And we won’t let him…” Taeyang said walking over to me.

“I promise…”

 

Some tears fell out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Taeyang pulled me into a hug.

“I don’t want nothing bad happening to him again Youngbae.” I said through my tears.

 

“It’ll be okay.” He said still hugging me and patting my back.

 

The day had passed and tomorrow has come…already.

I couldn’t stop thinking about yesterday night and that letter from Michael.

 

Dear Daesung,

          I know you are probably frightened to read this letter…

Well Seunghyun is since I am figuring one of them already got the letter and won’t even show you. That’s alright…this was directed towards Seunghyun anyways…Maybe I should have headed it ‘Dear Choi, Seunghyun.’ Wouldn’t that be nice?

Oh Seunghyun, isn’t it a joy that I finally came out of my hiding place?

I thought it was time to come back pay you guys a little visit. Especially to your new fiancé Seunghyun…who is it? Oh that’s right you’re going to marry Daesung now. I congratulate the both of you on your accomplishment. Now only if you both can get the marriage legalized that would be perfect wouldn’t it?

Haha! I love just messing with the both of you and your friends! You do realize that I am never going to leave you alone as long as I am free from custody? Well even if I was in jail I have people out there who can do my dirty work for me. You will never, ever, ever be free from my torment Seunghyun…I just though I let you know that.

I also wanted to let you know I am closer to you guys a lot closer than you’d expect. I’d watch your back and never leave your fiancé alone Seunghyun…Something bad could happen if he was by him-self, even if he was left alone in the bedroom or even the bathroom.

I’d watch his back. Just giving you a heads up about this though, so you shouldn’t be getting any surprise visits from me, just expect that I will always be watching you, okay? You’ll be receiving more letters from me soon, in the meantime enjoy a few phone calls(:

 

Love,

          Michael.

 

I tossed and turned in my bed. That letter was getting to me. I kept re-reading it over and over in my sleep.

I couldn’t get it out of my mind! It’s like it was implanted there and it will never go away.

 

The next thing I knew I was woken up by my cell phone ringing.

I opened my eyes and shot up out of bed. I was sweating really badly. I looked over at Daesung and he was still sleeping.

I looked at the clock and it said it was 6:42 in the morning. I sighed and remembered that my cell phone was still ringing.

 

I picked it up.

“Yobosayo?” I mumbled.

 

“Hello Seunghyun.” The man’s voice smirked.

 

“Michael, why are you calling me? Why can’t you just leave Daesung and I alone?” I said in a soft whisper.

 

“Didn’t you read my letter?” He said smiling through his voice.

 

“Yeah I read it.” I muttered.

 

“Then you’d know I was going to be giving you a few phone calls.” He said laughing.

 

“What do you want Michael? I’ll give you anything you ask for if you’d just leave Daesung and I both alone! Please?” I said pleading with him. I got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…Seunghyun you’re moving a little too fast for me. You just broke two unofficial rules.” He said smiling.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

“One…You never forget what I tell you…” He smirked.

 

“What was that?” I asked.

 

“I am never going to leave you alone…I want Daesung dead and that’s final…There will be NO negotiating” He laughed.

 

“You monster” I muttered.

 

“And number two…You left Daesung alone…” He smirked and then hung up. I looked at my phone and then I heard glass brake in the bedroom.

 

“Hyung!” Daesung yelled.

 

“Daesung!” I yelled as I ran back to the room.

When I got there I saw Daesung sitting on the bed with his knees up to his chest. He was crying. Then I saw glass on the floor of the room from the window.

 

I walked over and looked out of the window.

I didn’t see anything.

 

“Daesung! Seunghyun! Are you guys alright?” Jiyong yelled running into the room.

 

“We’re fine.” I muttered as I bent down and picked up the stone that was used to break the window.

I threw it back down in anger.

“I’m gonna kill him!” I yelled.