Day Five: Car Wreck

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I woke up this morning to me facing Taeyang.

I frowned; I just wanted to wake up facing my Seunghyun again.

I slowly sat up and then looked around in the room; I then got off the bed and walked out quietly closing the door so I wouldn’t wake Taeyang up.

 

I walked to the bathroom and opened it and then walked in.

I looked in the mirror and sighed.

“Why did this have to happen?” I softly said under my breath.

 

“That’s the question we all ask our-selves isn’t it?” Jiyong said walking into the bathroom as well.

I watched him grab his toothbrush and begun to brush his teeth after he put toothpaste on it.

 

“Mm. Yeah…” I responded doing the same thing as Jiyong, brushing my teeth.

2 minutes later we both washed out our mouth and walked out of the bathroom. We both sat down at the table and I sighed.

“Jiyong…” I softly said.

 

He looked at me and nodded.

“Yeah?” He responded.

 

“Thank you…” I said looking at him.

 

“For what?” He asked.

 

“For putting up with me for this past year and a half and now dealing with Seunghyun…I feel like I am a burden on you guys.” I said looking down at the table now.

 

Jiyong smiled.

“You’re not a burden to us Daesung…You’re like our brother…We would be glad to do anything for you Seunghyun.” He said placing a hand on my back.

 

I smiled and looked up at him.

He pulled me into a hug and didn’t let go.

I didn’t want him too. I needed a hug….

So many things were going on at once.

 

Minutes after we broke apart from the hug everybody started to come out of their rooms like zombies.

The first one was Taeyang he slowly walked out of his room looking confused and then walked into the bathroom.

The second person was Seungri who opened his door looked out and then closed it again.

A second later he opened it again and looked out once more, closed it and then opened it again and finally walked out and went towards the bathroom but walked into the door.

 

Jiyong and I both laughed. Seungri looked at the door rubbing his head.

A minute later Taeyang came out NOT looking confused but refreshed.

He walked to the table and sat down.

Seungri then walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

 

A half second after Seungri closed the door Seunghyun walked out of our…his room and went to the bathroom door. He opened it and pulled Seungri out and then closed the door behind him.

 

Taeyang, Jiyong and I all started cracking up laughing.

Poor Seungri looked confused.

“What the crap just happened?” He asked.

 

“Hyung thought you were taking too long in the bathroom” I spoke up.

 

“I just got in there though” He said with a frown face.

2 minutes later Seunghyun walked out and Seungri stuck his tongue at him.

Seunghyun smacked him across the head and continued to walk towards us.

 

Seungri finally went to the bathroom.

 

After all 5 of us were reunited we sat at the table and stared at each other.

“So…” Jiyong spoke up first after minutes of silence.

“Where are we going today?” He asked.

 

We looked at him and then at each other.

“We can go to the car accident scene.” Seungri spoke up.

 

“But Seunghyun wasn’t even there…” Jiyong chimed in.

 

“No…but he did car about Daesung at that moment and when he heard about it he went crazy…” Taeyang spoke up.

 

“Oh” Jiyong quietly said.

 

“Well…let’s go then?” Seunghyun said standing up and the others soon followed.

I continued to sit down as the others moved towards the door and opened it.

Then they all turned around and faced me.

 

“Daesung are you coming?” Seungri asked.

 

“I don’t know if I wanna go back to that place…” I softly said.

They all looked at each other with sadness in their eyes.

 

Taeyang walked over to me and sighed, he placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

“I know it’s painful Daesung, but you have too…Remember, it’s for Seunghyun…” He whispered into my ear and then I nodded and stood up.

 

“Let’s go then…” I quietly said moving to the door.

We all left in the car once again and headed to the place where I had my accident at.

It took an hour to get there but we made it.

We piled out of the car and I just sat there again…Hesitant to get out as soon as I saw the broken guardrail.

 

“I can’t do it.” I said out loud. “Taeyang I can’t go out there!” I then yelled.

 

Taeyang walked to the car.

“Okay…Just stay in the car then okay?” he said quietly to me.

Seunghyun looked at me and then walked towards the guard rail.

 

I just started to remember the whole event that happened here.

I remember I was mad at Seunghyun and was texting Jiyong at that moment. Then that was when the guy driving the car lost control and hit the guardrail. I held my head and tried not to freak out.

 

I could feel all of the pain inside of me again from that day, It felt like I could feel blood all over my face but in reality there wasn’t any.

I felt like I was at the scene again that terrible day.

 

--------------------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

I looked around at the scene, my mind focused on the bent up and broken guardrail that was still here. I then looked around at the area. On the roads I could see the black imprinted skid marks from the van they were driving that day. I followed it and it led to the guard rail and walked over to it.

 

I looked around and saw a piece of metal stuck in the ground, I bent down and placed my fingers on it and pulled it out.

It was a piece from the car.

They must have missed it.

 

I stood up and looked at the others but my mind froze again and then went blank.

I could then see my-self crawling out of my room and yelling what happened. The others looked at me and then someone said it was about Daesung that he was in a car accident or something like that. I started to yell then.

 

My mind unfroze when I could hear actual yelling still. I looked over at our car and Daesung was yelling. I ran over to him and opened the door.

“Daesung what’s wrong!” I yelled.

 

“I want to go home!” He yelled back holding his head.

“I can’t take this anymore!” He added yelling still.

 

I looked at the others.

“I got something from here can we please go home” I said with sadness in my voice.

The others nodded and we got in the car and sped off.

We got back to the dorm 45 minutes later, Daesung stopped yelling about 30 minutes into the drive and you could still hear the sniffles from his crying for the entire ride.

 

When we got back to the dorm we all got out and I carried Daesung up the stairs into my room, I laid him down on the bed and looked at him.

Jiyong then walked in and I turned to face him.

 

“Is he alright?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…I think…” I responded looking back at Daesung.

“I guess he just needs to sleep” I added.

 

“What did you remember?” Jiyong asked me.

 

I covered up Daesung with a blanket and then turned around to face Jiyong.

“I remember that I crawled out of this room and then someone said that Daesung was in a car accident and I started to yell” I responded looking at the ground.

“That’s all I can remember…I wasn’t there at the scene so I don’t know what it looked like” I added with a soft voice.

“I wish I did though…” I continued. “Then maybe I could know what it felt like for Daesung” I added.

 

Jiyong looked at me and sighed.

“You already know what it feels like…” Jiyong said looking at me.

“Remember when you and Park were gunned down about 2 weeks ago.” He added.

 

I just looked at him and shook my head.

“No…I don’t…” I softly said walking out of the room.

Jiyong stood there for a moment and then looked at Daesung.

 

“Ahh Daesung…Don’t you worry…We’ll get Seunghyun his memory back…” He softly said and then walked out of the room.

 

I walked out of the dorm and stood outside, leaning against the railing.

I was looking at the sky, the dark clouds started to move over towards us very slowly.

It was going to rain today. I sighed and then shook my head.

Then somebody walked out of the dorm and stood next to me.

I looked over and saw that it was Taeyang.

 

He smiled at me.

“What are you doing out here?” He asked.

 

“Just standing…” I responded.

“Tell me something Taeyang…” I added.

 

He looked at me.

“What?”

 

“What was I like?” I asked looking at him.

 

Taeyang looked at me and smiled.

“Well…”