Day Two: Conviction

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

I sat down in a familiar living room; I smelt familiar food cooking in the kitchen. I sighed and lay back on the couch.

Just thinking about Daesung and I. I couldn’t wait till this week without him was over.

 

I just wanted to pull him into a hug and never let go!

“AISH!” I yelled aloud.

 

“Honey are you okay?” My mom asked coming out from the kitchen.

 

I sat up and looked at her and nodded.

“Neh, I’m fine.” I sighed and lay back down.

 

“Alright, dinner will be done in a few minutes.” She said walking back to the kitchen.

 

“Kay…” I muttered under my breath.

I sat up again and turned the TV on.

“Boring…” I muttered and turned the TV back off, I stood up and walked up stairs to my room and closed the door behind me.

 

“I’m sorry Daesung…” I muttered under my breath as I plopped down on my bed lying back on the covers looking up at the ceiling.

 

A few minutes later my phone rang.

I looked over at it and picked it up.

A second later I pressed the talk button.

 

“Yobosayo?” I sighed into the phone.

 

“H-Hyung” A crying Seungri said into the phone.

 

I sat up quickly.

“Maknae, what’s wrong?!” I yelled into the phone.

 

“I want you back home!” He cried.

 

I sighed.

“Maknae…You know I can’t come back until next week.” I said sadly into the phone.

 

“Why can’t you two just make up?” He continued to cry.

 

“I tried…remember?” I sighed.

 

“P-please try harder!” He wailed.

 

“I did my best Maknae…Daesung doesn’t want to see me for a week.” I sighed. “Though…Daesung didn’t say you guys couldn’t come over and visit me” I said trying to get him to sound happier.

 

“R-really? Can I stay with you for the week?” He asked trying to stop his crying.

 

“I mean sure if you want, ask Youngbae first though okay?” I said smiling.

 

Seungri smiled through his tears.

“Okay Hyung! I’ll ask him right now and call you back!” He said happily.

 

“Okay Maknae” I smiled and hung up.

 

-------------------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I sat at the kitchen table with Taeyang, we were just talking and laughing about stupid things a minutes later Jiyong joined in on the laughter.

 

“Haha! I can’t believe that really happened!” Jiyong yelled out.

 

“I know right, then Monica said ‘girl, you better back up and stay away from my man’ gosh she is so funny” Taeyang said imitating his girlfriend’s voice.

 

“That’s great that you found somebody Hyung” I said softly and smiled.

 

Taeyang smiled back.

“Thanks bro” he winked.

 

I laughed and then Seungri emerges from his room.

We all turned to face him and he walks over to Taeyang, wiping the rest of his tears away.

 

“Youngbae” Seungri softly says.

 

“Neh” Taeyang said smiling at him.

 

“Can I stay with Hyung for the week at his parent’s house?” He asked wiping the tears still.

 

I just sat there looking at him and then looked away.

This whole mess is tearing us apart…

Maknae now wants to go stay with Seunghyun for the week.

What did I cause here?

 

Taeyang looked at Seungri, his smile faded and he went into thinking mode.

 

“Well…I guess you can, please call me every night to make sure you are okay, alright?” He said looking at the Maknae.

 

“Neh, thank you Youngbae” Seungri said hugging Taeyang.

 

“You’re welcome” Taeyang responded. “Get packing, I’ll drop you off soon” he added.

 

“Okay” Seungri said smiling as he turned back around and started walking back to his room.

 

“Maknae” I softly called out.

 

Seungri stopped walking, but didn’t turn around.

“Neh” he muttered.

 

“Why are you going over there?” I asked softly.

 

“Because I miss my Hyung…” He muttered.

 

“Why can’t you just stay here for the week and go over to visit him a couple of times?” I asked.

 

“Because I don’t want to stay here with you!!” He yelled as he turned around to face me.

 

My heart stopped for a moment.

I felt like I was going to cry.

I was speechless, so were Taeyang and Jiyong.

 

“Bae…You don’t really mean that do you?” Jiyong said walking over to Seungri to give him a kiss, but Seungri pushed him away.

 

“Don’t pretend to act like we’re still together Jiyong!” Seungri yelled at him.

 

Jiyong’s jaw dropped, he looked back at us.

 

“You guys are together no more?” Taeyang asked.

Jiyong was speechless still.

 

“No! He broke up with me!” Seungri yelled and turned around. “But I can’t stay mad at him; Jiyong is my best friend…The one I can stay mad at though is Daesung…” He muttered and walked back to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

“You broke up with him?” Taeyang asked Jiyong who was better, because Seungri said that they were still best friends.

 

“Yeah we did.” Jiyong sighed and sat back down.

“Actually it was kind of mutual…” He said drinking some water.

 

“Oh” Taeyang said eating some bread.

 

I just sat there quiet; a few tears fell down my cheeks.

“Daesung, are you okay?” Jiyong asked looking at me.

 

I ignored him and stood up from the table.

“I’m going out…” I muttered.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked.

 

“I don’t want to be here anymore” I said as the tears fell down my cheeks faster. “I’m just hurting everybody!” I yelled.

 

Seungri walked out of his room with his suitcase.

“I’m ready” He muttered and pushed by me.

 

I just watched him.

“Seungri, please don’t be mad at me!” I said crying.

 

“Don’t talk to me until this week is over.” He muttered and opened the door and walked out.

 

Taeyang sighed and grabbed his car keys.

He walked over to Jiyong.

“Watch Daesung…make sure he doesn’t do anything to harm himself okay?” Taeyang whispered into Jiyong’s ear.

 

“Alright” Jiyong replied.

 

“I’ll be back Dae” Taeyang said patting my back and walking out the door closing it behind him.

 

“I’m sorry” I said softly as the door closed and the tears fell down.