Found you.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

As I left the apartment and got into the car and drove away, I didn’t think about nothing else but getting Park and Daesung to safety and away from this lunatic.

 

Now that I think about it…This wouldn’t have happened if we never took Daesung to the movies that one night almost a year ago.

I tried not to think about it, it was going to make me cry.

I approached a stop light and as soon as it turned green I sped off.

 

‘I only have a few more miles until I reach the hospital.’ I thought to my-self. ‘I can make it.’

 

I reached another stop light but this time when it turned green, I didn’t speed off.

I was looking at the light until I saw out of the corner of my eye someone walk in front of the car and stay there I looked at the person and stayed staring at them.

 

The guy smiled as he held a gun to a girls head.

“Hehe…found you.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seungri’s POV]

 

“Woobin! Seunghyun left!” I yelled into the phone.

 

“What do you mean he left?” Woobin Choi asked me.

 

“He said he needed to get park from the hospital and bring her back to the apartment, since she’s in danger too.” I explained.

 

Woobin sighed. “Didn’t he tell you to bring her back with you guys?” Choi asked.

 

“I don’t know he talked to Jiyong.” I answered. At that moment Jiyong looked at me.

 

Choi sighed again. “You guys need to find Seunghyun and get him back to the house both him and Park. Got that!” Choi yelled.

 

“I got it, but…How are we supposed to find him?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know…Call him or something. I’ll go out and look for him too.” He said and then hung up.

 

I hung up the phone and looked at Jiyong.

“Well we gotta find Seunghyun.”

 

Jiyong stood up and looked at me.

“Are you serious?” He asked.

 

“Yes I am. Choi just said to look for him. We can try to call him first.”

I suggested.

 

“Let’s do that.” Jiyong said nodding. I sighed and picked the phone back up.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

I stared into Michael’s eyes as he stared back at me smiling.

He continued to hold the gun to the girl’s head. I didn’t realize it at the time but the girl was park.

 

Michael pushed the girl to the side of the car and opened the back passenger’s door shoved the girl in and slammed it shut. Michael got into the passenger seat and pointed the gun at me.

“Drive…” He muttered.

 

I just sat there staring at the road with an angry expression on my face.

 

“Didn’t you hear me fool! I said drive!” He yelled and I gently pressed my foot down on the gas petal to make the car move.

“That’s better.” He smiled and sat back against the seat.

“How you doing back there Park?” He called out.

 

I slammed on my breaks and looked back.

“Park?!” I yelled. Michael pistol whipped me with the gun and I started to bleed on my head.

 

“Did I freakin tell you to stop driving!” He yelled and I turned around and started to drive again.

 

A second later my phone rang, I stopped at a stop sign and looked at it then I looked at Michael.

“Well aren’t you gonna answer it” He smiled.

 

I picked up the phone and answered it.

“Yobosayo” I calmly said.

 

“Seunghyun! Thank goodness you answered. Please tell me did you get park?” Seungri asked.

 

I cleared my throat.

“Yes I did.” I answered calmly.

 

“Good! Are you on your way back?” Seungri asked.

 

Michael looked at me and cocked the gun and pointed to my head.

“Seungri…I can’t talk right now…” I muttered and hung up my phone.

 

“Good acting…” Michael smiled and motioned for to drive.

I sighed and started to drive.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nobodies’ POV]

 

Seungri stood there with the phone to his ear listening to the dial tone.

He hung the phone up and looked at Jiyong.

“Well what did he say?” Jiyong asked.

 

Seungri opened his mouth to say something but couldn’t.

A second later Taeyang came out of his room and walked to the kitchen.

 

“Taeyang…” Seungri started.

 

“Yeah?” He answered.

 

“I think something’s wrong…” Seungri added.