I Want to Go

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

Jiyong wheeled me to his car and helped me in. As soon as he returned from returning the wheel car and turned his car I looked at him.

“Jiyong…” I softly said.

 

“yeah?” He responded focusing on backing out of the parking spot.

 

“Where are the others?” I asked.

 

“They’re at the dorm” He answered pulling out of the hospital parking lot and driving down the road.

 

“I wanna go where it happened…” I softly muttered.

Jiyong looked at me as he slowed down at a stop light.

 

“Go where?” He responded hoping it wasn’t where he was thinking.

 

“Where it happened…Where Seunghyun was shot at” I softly answered.

 

Jiyong sighed and drove off as soon as the light turned green.

“Daesung…” He started. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to go there yet…” He finished.

 

“I don’t care…I want to go…” I said again.

 

“Daesung listen to me…” He said sounding mad now. “You are going home first okay?” He raised his voice.

 

I didn’t answer him. “….”

 

“Did you hear me” he asked.

 

“Yeah…” I answered.

 

“Do you understand what I am saying to you Daesung…” He asked me.

 

I looked at him and nodded.

“I’m sorry.” I said sadly.

 

“You know what Daesung…I have faith that Seunghyun will wake up and he will remember everything about you and him and about BIGBANG…There is no doubt in my mind that that will happen.” He explained.

 

I just looked at him and smiled.

 

“He’s been by your side with all your hospital trips and loved you through everything…even during that terrible break up you both had last year.” Jiyong added.

 

I just laughed.

 

“But look Daesung…Have faith…he’ll be okay…” he finished.

 

I looked at him and then looked out the car window.

We were already half way home.

I sighed and rested my head on the window.

 

“Are we there yet?” I asked yawning.

 

“No not yet” Jiyong answered stopping at another stop light.

“Almost though.” he added.

 

I nodded and closed my eyes.  I have been sleeping a lot for the past couple of days…is that bad?

 

Minutes later I woke up to Jiyong parking the car in the parking lot of our Dorm. I slowly sat up and unbuckled myself. I opened the door and got out; I stretched and looked at Jiyong.

“Wow, I feel like I haven’t been here in forever” I said as I slowly walked over to Jiyong.

 

He laughed and helped me up the stairs to the door as he looked for his keys to unlock the door I was looking around.

Down the road I thought I saw a man dressed in all black look in my direction, I squinted my eyes…even more…trying to see if I knew the person.

 

The guy smiled and waved at me.

My eyes widen and I shook Jiyong.

“Jiyong! Jiyong!” I yelled.

 

“What?” He said looking at me. “Aha! Found them!” He yelled looking at dorm keys.

 

“It’s Michael!” I yelled.

 

“What? What do you mean it’s Michael?” he said looking at me as he unlocked the door.

 

“Look! Over there! Don’t you see him?” I yelled frantically.

 

“Daesung…There is no body over there” he sighed as he opened the door. I looked at him and then at the spot where the guy was…He wasn’t there anymore.

I shook my head and went inside.

 

I closed the door behind me and Seungri ran out of his room.

“DAESUNGIEE!!!!” He yelled as he ran over and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

“You’re finally home! How are you?” he asked smiling.

 

“I’m fine, just tired.” I said yawning.

 

“Why are you so tired? You slept for like days!” Seungri said smiling.

 

“Yeah I know right” I laughed.

 

Taeyang walked out of his room and over to Seungri and I. Jiyong went over to the bathroom.

 

“Daesung welcome home” Taeyang said smiling.

 

I bowed to him.

“Thank you” I smiled at him.

 

“You are welcome” He said in return.

 

Jiyong walked out of the bathroom and back over to us.

“So any word on Seunghyun?” Taeyang asked Jiyong.

 

“Eh…Not really, he said that Seunghyun was the same as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that day.” Jiyong said as he stretched his arms over his head.

 

“I see…well I’ll go back later tonight to check up on him.” Taeyang sighed.

 

“I’ll go with you” I said looking at him.

 

“No Daesung…The doctor said you need to be in bed for the next few weeks…remember?” Jiyong intervened.

 

I sighed and crossed my arms.

“Yeah whatever…” I muttered and walked over to my and Seunghyun’s room. I closed the door and sat down on the bed.

 

“Please hurry and wake up…” I softly said to myself as the tears started to come out again.