Again this place…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

A/N:
SORRRRYYYY FOR THE MAJORRRRR DELAY GUYS!
BEEN REALY BUSY WITH WORK AND CHURCH STUFF, SO NO TIME FOR UPDATE :(
BUT NOW I HAVE UPDATED GIVING YOU 4 NEW CHAPTERS.
I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE:)
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT AND I WILL UPDATE MORE.<3
---------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

After Taeyang promised to hold my hand through the night, I was happy. I felt as if I could go to sleep because he would be right there next to me.
I felt a little safer. The nightmares didn’t go away, but having Taeyang next to me made me feel safer in them.

Of course I returned to the same place, the same exact spot I was in the last time I was here in this horrible place. I looked around the place on the floor where the blood use to be wasn’t there. I didn’t hear the dripping noise anymore. I stood up and the light , I was in a morgue room, where they inject dead bodies with weird stuff.
I walked around, there was a table with a cover over it, feet were hanging out on one head and I could see long black hair hanging off the other.
I was kinda afraid to see who was under there, though I did have an idea of who it was.
I walked over and grabbed the sheet, as soon as I did then arm slid hung down, I jumped back and knocked against the counter and the tools fell down making a loud crash, seconds later I could hear walking around outside of the room and I hid under the table with the body. I sat there and continued to sit there for what seemed like an eternity, the noises finally stopped after who knows when. I looked towards the door and thought something was going to come through but instead the body on top of the table fell down and its head snapped to look at me, eyes wide open, mouth closed shut.

I jumped back, I wanted to cry. But my right hand felt warm, and then I remembered that Taeyang was holding my hand. I started to calm down, even when the body started to twitch and jolt all over the place and started to crawl around.
I moved my knees up to my chest and hugged them, and then I started to hear voices.
It was a guy and a girl’s voice mixed together.

“You are never going to escape my grasp, you will continue to live in this hellish nightmare for the rest of your life even when you die, you will never leave this place. You are stuck here Kang Daesung. Hahahahahahahahaha!” The voice continued to echo all around me.

I covered my ears, but I could still hear the laughing. I closed my eyes because I could see the dead body crawling all over the place like she was the grudge or something.
“Leave me alone!” I yelled out.

“You are never going to leave Daesung! NEVER! Hahahahahaha!” The creepy voice yelled again, I opened my eyes and I couldn’t see the body anymore but I could hear it crawling all over the place. Then the lights turned off again, I quickly closed my eyes and felt my surroundings change, I slowly opened them and the blood was splattered on the floor again the one light shining over it, I could hear the dripping noise again and the room smelt like dead bodies.

“Help me…” The voice started to call out.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled.

“PLEASE HELP ME!” The voice started to scream as if it was in PAIN.

“You’re creeping me out! Leave me alone!” I continued to yell

“Don’t leave! I need your help! Don’t let them kill me! HELP ME!” the voice continued to yell, it got louder and closer.

I stood up and tried to run away but something grabbed my right hand and stopped me from going.
“Help me.” The voice said in a normal voice, I felt the cold wet hand on my wrist; I turned around and looked behind me. Nothing was there…But I felt the hand on my wrist still.

“Please…Let me go.” I softly said to the pretty much invisible person.

“NO!” The voice yelled and yanked me to the floor.

“AH!” I yelled in pain. The lights flashed on and I was in a hospital waiting room.
I looked up, tears fell from my eyes and then they stopped, my wrist still hurts from when I was yanked down.
I slowly stood up and stumbled a few feet before catching my balance.

“Hello?” I called out. No answer.

I walked down the hallway and looked in the rooms that were open, either they were just emptied, or the beds were messed up the TV was on but on the ‘fuzzy’ channel. And the windows were open and the curtain blowing in the window.
I opened a few doors that were closed and the beds looked as if somebody was in them but I didn’t see anything.

“HELLO!” I yelled out this time. “Help me…” I cried out.
I froze, that just sounded familiar.

I felt as if something was rushing by me.
I kept getting pushed around.
“PLEASE HELP ME!” I yelled out as if I was in pain.

It was starting to sound very familiar.
The picture started to become very clear, there were people everywhere, hurt doctors rushing by with the stretchers, pushing by me; I was getting pushed into walls.

“Doctor I don’t think he’s going to make it!” the nurse says as they pushed by me pushing somebody on a stretcher. I ran after them, because the person on the stretcher looked familiar.

“We have to keep trying nurse, we can’t lose him!” the Doctor yelled, I ran passed a room where a couple of guys walked out I ran into them, but ran through them I tripped and fell down.

“Wait! Don’t go!” I yelled, I looked back and I could now hear talking.

“Taeyang…It’s going to be okay. They will save the both of them.” Some guy said to another guy. The name and the voice sounded familiar.

“I promised the both of them that nothing will happen to them! Now they may die!” The guy started to yell, he was crying. I realized who it was.

“Youngbae!” I yelled. The doctors ran past me as I was getting up with another familiar person on a stretcher. I turned with them, it felt like slow motion, the persons face was covered in blood. And so were the clothes they were wearing.

“It’s my fault! I should have tried harder!” Youngbae continued to yell.

“Calm down Taeyang…it’s not your fault. They are going to help them both…You’ll see” it was Jiyong who was talking to him; Seungri was next to them, he looked really sad.

Where was Seunghyun…?
I stood up and ran towards the direction that the doctors took the two stretchers.
I started to feel pain in my chest and fell to my knees, I looked up and some little girl was staring at me. I stood back up and ran past her.

“Don’t leave! I need your help! Don’t let them kill me! HELP ME!” she yelled.

I stopped and turned around, she was gone.
I shook my head and continued to run I saw the doctors enter the room that said “operating room” I ran through the doors and stopped running, I was breathing heavily and ran over to one table where they were operating on somebody. The pain in my chest continued to hurt. And I started to fall down. But I grabbed onto something and pulled my-self up I slowly walked over to the table and looked in the face of the person.
“Seunghyun….” I whispered and the pain in my chest was really intense this time where it knocked me to the ground and I clutched my chest in pain. Someone walked in and looked at me they bent down touched my neck shook their head and stood up.

“He’s gone.” They softly said as other people showed up and then walked out.

“Don’t leave! I need your help! Don’t let them kill me! HELP ME!” I yelled.
I didn’t know where that came from.
Everything went black and then I sat straight up in my hospital bed.
Everything was bright, the clock on the wall said 10:29 AM.
I looked over and Taeyang was sleeping, holding my hand still.

My breathing was heavy. I wasn’t screaming or anything.
Just worried now.
I looked over to the window and I saw the same girl and next to her was the guy who has been taunting me, he looked over and smiled.