You never loved me…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 26
You never loved me…

Nobodies POV

TaeYang brought out some warm clean clothes and boxers for Dae Sung. He changed him out of his wet clothes and into the warm clean ones.
Then he picked up Dae Sung and brought him into his room and layed him down on the bed. He covered him up.

When TaeYang turned around to walk out, Dae Sung said something.
“You still love me…Right.” he softly said.

TaeYang smiled as he tuned around.
“of course I do Dae Sung, your like my brother.” he said as he turned back around and left the room closing the door behind him. He instantly walked over to Seung Hyun and started to yell at him.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR BOY!” TaeYang blurted out at me.

“Nothing…..” he muttered.

“That did not look like nothing! He almost killed him-self because of something you did!” He continued to yell at Seung Hyun.

“I cheated on him with another girl” I muttered at him.

“I can’t hear you what did you say.” he said angrily.
Jiyong and Seung Ri just stood there watching him yell at Seung Hyun.

“I CHEATED ON DAE SUNG WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!” Seung Hyun yelled.
“I was never gay….” he then added.

Dae Sung opened the bedroom door and walked out slowly.

“You never loved me! You played with my emotions!” Dae Sung yelled. TaeYang turned around and looked at him.

“Go back to the bed Dae Sung.” TaeYang calmly said.

“No. I hate you Seung Hyun!” he yelled.

Everyone was surprised that he said that. He never said he hated any one.
Dae Sung looked mad.
“I hate you….” he said quietly as tears came out of his eyes.
“How could you do this to me!” he yelled.
“How could you!!!!”

Seung Hyun just looked away. “I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry!” he yelled still.

“Why did you say you loved me, when I asked you! Why did you lie to me!
Why Seung Hyun!” Dae Sung Yelled as he started to cough again Jiyong went over to him.

“Dae Sung, come on lets put you back to bed” Jiyong said as he led him back to the bedroom. But Dae Sung turned around.

“Just tell me one thing….why did you pretend to be with me….” He asked calmly.

He looked at me. “I don’t know…” He said softly.

Dae Sung just looked at him, and Jiyong helped him back into the bedroom.
When Jiyong walked out he walked over to Seung Hyun when he was close enough he lashed out at him, wanting to beat the out of him, but TaeYang and Seung Ri held him back.

“Jiyong stop it.” TaeYang said pushing Jiyong down on the couch. “Seung Ri watch him.
Seung Hyun just I don’t know. Stand clear of Dae Sung for a while.” he said looking at him.

“I didn’t mean to hurt him that bad.” He softly said.

“no one deserves to have a broken heart either Seung Hyun” Jiyong said.

Seung Hyun just looked at Jiyong.

“He loved you, and you pretended to love him.” He continued on.
“No one deserves to go through something like that. Dae Sung was kind and loving.
And you destroyed his heart! It’d be a miracle if Dae Sung ever loved again” he said as he stood up and walked to his bedroom and closed the door.

TaeYang looked at Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun knew Jiyong was right.
Dae Sung didn’t deserve this. He hurt him.

“I’m sorry” Seung Hyun said once more before going to his room and closing the door.

Seung Ri just stayed out there in the living room. Looking at the Floor he got up and cleaned the house besides the bedrooms.
He then sat back down on the couch and sighed.

“I wish everything was right again.” He said as he stood up and looked out again.

He started to hum the tune to their song Always.

“Always you should know you’re my honey.
Always you are on my mind.
Always you can call on me any o’ Day or night.
No way I’d be shady or frontin’. no way that aint even my style..
What I’m saying is always and forever be you and I…”

He sighed again and then walked to his room.