Somebody to Love

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I continued to hold his hand tightly as I listened to the machines in the room. I closed my eyes and prayed that this living nightmare would be over and that Seunghyun would be alright. Will G-d answer my prayers?

 

A few moments later Woobin knocked on the door and peeked in.

“Hey guys…Can I come in?” He said smiling.

 

Taeyang nodded. Woobin walked in with some flowers.

“These are for you and Seunghyun, Daesung.” Woobin said smiling as he placed them down on the table next to my bed.

I looked at him.

 

“Thank you” I softly said smiling.

 

Woobin nodded and pulled up another chair to sit down in.

“Okay look Daesung, we looked all over the hospital for Michael and we couldn’t find him” Woobin started.

 

“But he was here…” I softly said looking at him.

 

“I’m not saying that I don’t believe you, because I do. Otherwise…How did you get that shot in your shoulder right?” Woobin laughed. “Anyways…He may be hiding in the hospital somewhere waiting for you to be alone so he could finish his job” Woobin continued. “We have police stationed all around the rooms you guys are in. Even Parks room” Woobin added.

 

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

“This is crazy!” I raised my voice. “He needs to be arrested or something” I added.

 

“I totally agree with you on that one Daesung…But he can’t be arrested unless we can get to him and for us to get to him we have to find him.” Woobin softly said. “Don’t worry…we’ll get him out of your life for good as soon as we find him okay?” Woobin said standing up.

 

I sighed and nodded. Woobin walked over to the door.

I just looked at him and then at Seunghyun.

“I just really hope you guys can get him soon. Like now soon” Seungri sighed.

 

“Yeah I do too Seungri.” Woobin softly said and then walked out of the room.

 

I continued to look at Seunghyun.

I just really want him to wake up now.

I am sorry for whatever I have done, please just let him wake up.

I love him too much to see him die!

 

Just seeing him in the hospital bed like that…it just brings me back to the horrible memories of the past where I was in the hospital bed and he was wishing for me to wake up.

 

Oh gosh…what if they pull the same thing they did to me with him.

I don’t want them to pull the plug…He needs to wake up now!

 

“Seunghyun…please…wake up…I love you…I can’t live without you!” I started to cry. “You’re everything to me, please wake up!” I continued to cry. “Please!” I added.

 

----------------------------------------------------------


 

 

[Woobin’s POV]

 

I walked over to Park’s room and walked in after having to deal with the police guys again.

I sat down at her bedside. I shook my head.

 

“Park…I know that we never got along for the short amount of time we knew each other…But I just wanted to tell you that…that I really do like you and if…if you do make it out of this okay…well I am going to ask you out…I hope that’s alright with you.” I said smiling to myself.

“I must sound so stupid right?” I softly said to the woman in the coma.

“I mean look at me…I’m pretty much talking to myself…People would call me crazy…But I know you can hear me Park…You just can’t respond.” I added.

 

I stood up and looked at her. It was a shame to see her like this.

One of her doctors walked in and I turned to face him.

“Well hello” The female doctor said smiling.

 

“Hello” I said back.

 

“Are you a friend of Parks?” She asked.

 

“Yeah I am.” I said smiling.

The doctor smiled back.

“How…How is she doing?” I asked.

 

The doctor placed the X-rays up on the screen and then walked over to me to check her vitals and signs.

“Mmm…well she is doing a lot better than before. We didn’t think she was going to make on the table after being brought here…” The doctor started.

 

I sighed with relief.

“That’s good.” I softly let out.

 

“Yeah very good” The doctor said smiling. “We had to place her in a medically induced coma to keep her stable. She could wake up any day now…” The doctor added.

 

“That is very good!” I said with excitement.

 

“Yes that is…But…” The female doctor sighed.

 

“But…But what?” I asked starting to sound worried.

 

“There will be some problems when she does wake.” The woman answered.

 

“Like what?” I asked sounding sad now.

 

“She will most likely have permanent damage to the spin from where one of the bullets pierced the middle.” The doctor asked.

 

“So what are you saying…” I feared the worst.

 

“She may never walk again…” The doctor said sounding really sad. “It’s a shame…” she added.

 

I just stood there looking at Park…tears welling up in my eyes…

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

 

“Park is a good person. She is a hard worker here at the hospital. She helped me out many times with my patients and a lot of my files. She was what you could call my protégé…” The doctor answered. “It’s very sad to see her like this…” She sighed and walked out of the room.

 

I looked back at park and sat down. I just started to cry.