Can you remember anything?….

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 52
Can you remember anything?….

Seung Ri’s POV

Jiyong doesn’t love me…
I have to move on.
I have to be strong just like my Hyung Dae Sung…
He had been through so much with Seung Hyun.

And he never gave up.
I have to find some-one else to love…even if it’s a girl.
I just have to try.

After my hug with Dae Sung ended and I went off to bed.
I fell asleep, and I dreamed…I continued to dream.
I never stopped dreaming.
I will never stop dreaming of him….

---------------------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

I think….I hurt Maknae’s feeling’s…
I feel like such an idiot!
God dammit!

When I walked inside I saw Dae Sung who just said my name and nothing more.
He walked away, and then I walked off to my room. I closed the door behind me and laid down on my bed. My radio was on and the song “Make Love” by Big Bang…That’s us… was on. I laid there listening to it.
It’s a good song.
It made me fall asleep.

Damn….I miss being called a cannibal by Seung Ri…

--------------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I sighed as I walked out of my room and into the kitchen where some of the people from the party were talking, then I noticed that Ex-ing-Detective guy talking with Park…
“Huh….” I wondered and walked over to the two. Park looked at me and smiled. She walked away.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. He just looked at me and sighed.

“Well I wanted to talk with Dae Sung a little bit more…about the attack.” Choi said as he looked at me.

I just stood there, I crossed my arms. “Well he’s busy right now.” I muttered to him.

“Well I can wait.” Choi said. But I was just being rude.

“No. you can come back later….” I muttered.

“Look it’s really important. Those guys that were in the alley. There was one missing. The one who actually took the beating up on Dae Sung. The guys wouldn’t tell me where he was. But, perhaps Dae Sung will tell me what he looks like” Choi explained him-self.
“Please, let me just talk to him. It will be-” Choi was cut off when Dae Sung walked up to us.

“Hello, and you are.” Dae Sung said looking at Choi.

Choi bowed to him.
“Hello. My name is Woo bin Choi. I am the one who caught your attackers….” Choi started but then I being a smart right now had to add something in.

“You mean, all but one” I muttered. Choi juts looked at me and nodded.

“That’s correct I got all but one. The problem is…the guys won’t tell me where he is…or what he looks like. So I can find him” Choi explained looking at Dae Sung.

Dae Sung looked at Choi and looks like he was thinking.
“I…I can’t remember…I barley remember what I was doing that night. I don’t even remember where I was….” Dae Sung said looking at him.

“You were at the movie theater watching a movie….” Choi said looking at my younger friend.

“then you went to use the bathroom and we found you there after the movie was over.” I added.

Dae Sung looked at me and Choi. He sighed. “I’m sorry Mr. Choi. I can’t remember anything at the moment, but if I do-” Dae Sung stopped talking when some guy walked right behind him and the he was getting sharp pain in his head. He fell back and I rushed to his side.

“Dae Sung! Are you okay!” I yelled. Choi just stood there before kneeling down. “Seung Hyun!” I tried yelling out for Seung Hyun before I looked back at my younger friend. “Dae Sung can you hear me!” I yelled. The people at the party turned around when they heard the yelling. They were wide-eyed. “Dae Sung! Can you hear me!” I yelled again.
He was clutching onto his head.
“My head…it hurts…” He said wincing at the pain. “Make it stop Hyung!” Dae Sung yelled the last part. Seung Hyun came running over when he heard me yell.

“Dae Sung!” He yelled as he got down by Dae Sung’s side. Dae Sung grabbed Seung Hyun’s hand and Seung Hyun held it tight. “Your going to be alright.”
Park ran over and kneeled down. Hey she may be a desk lady but I bet she knows some Medical stuff.

“Okay Dae Sung. I want you to let go of your head, so I can take a look at it okay.” She said softly. Dae Sung nodded as his eyes were kept closed. Park looked at his head, at the hospital the doctors said that there was glass particles found on his head. Maybe they were able to get them all out and perhaps penetrated his brain or the inside of his head.
Park looked over and over. She then looked back at Dae Sung.
“I don’t see any open cuts Dae Sung. You may be having some pains from when your head was slammed against the mirror and perhaps the floor.” Park said as she check the side of his neck, his cheek and the back of his neck.

A few minutes later Dae Sung opened his eyes.
“Baby, are you okay?” Seung Hyun asked him.
Dae Sung looked around and then at Park, then at me. Then at Choi.
“That guy….” Dae Sung said looking around. “that was him.” Dae Sung muttered. “where did he-” Dae Sung continued on.

Seung Hyun picked up Dae Sung. “Imma go lay him down.” I nodded as Seung Hyun carried him off to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

I sighed and looked back at everybody. “Hey guys…I’m sorry but imma have to close down this party early..” I said as I walked into Seung Hyun and Dae Sung’s room.

----------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

All the people left and wondering what had happy. Minzy, Dara and CL come over to say good-bye before leaving. Mr. Yang had left before Dae Sung collapsed.
Soon the apartment was empty besides the Big Bang members.

Woo Bin Choi walked over but did not walk in. a minute later Seung Ri’s door opened and he walked out. Choi looked at him and Seung Ri looked back at him.

“So I’m guessing you wouldn’t know what the guys who attacked Dae Sung looked like” Choi asked.

Seung Ri shook his head. “No….” He sighed as he walked to the bathroom.

“You know. Your pretty cute with your hair all messed up like that…Not in a gay way though” Choi said looking at him. Seung Ri looked at him and smiled.

“Thank you.” Seung Ri said smiling at him. They both walked to the living room and sat down.

“Are you okay? You look like you were crying?” Choi asked Seung Ri.

“I was….I told Jiyong that I liked him, but he doesn’t like me like that…” Seung Ri sighed.

“I see….” Choi said thinking. “Well you know. If you want some help…I can help you”

“How…what can we do though” Seung Ri said sighing.

“We can make him jealous.” Choi said looking at Seung Ri.

“but how will we do that.” Seung Ri asked.

“We’ll pretend to be a couple. Come on, he likes you back bust don’t want to tell you.” Choi said smiling. “I’m not gay, but hey I’d like to help out a fellow friend.” Choi said laughing this time.

Seung Ri nodded and smiled. “thanks.”