New Year's Eve

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

It’s been a couple of days since we heard from Michael.

I’m kind of glad that he disappeared again…

Though I know for sure he will reappear…

 

“Hello everyone and welcome to rocking New Year’s Eve” An older gentleman announced as he waved his hand in the air, everyone screamed and cheered.

“Tonight we mark the ending of 2010 and welcome the New Year 2011” He continued and people kept cheering.

“We also have special guest, a popular Korean boy band BIGBNAG”

People started to cheer louder.

 

Jiyong walked up to the microphone.

“Thank you, hello everyone, merry Christmas and happy New Years Eve.” Jiyong said into the microphone.

 

“Jiyong, how are you guys doing over in Korea with your album?” An reporter asked holding a recorder up.

 

“Well right now we are just taking a break and working on our comeback album titled tonight” Jiyong answered. “And that is going very well.”

 

“What are some of the songs on the album?” another reporter asked.

 

“I’ll give you two names. One of course is tonight and another one is titled ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ it is Daesung’s solo song we are putting on the album” Jiyong answered.

 

“How is Daesung doing after he car accident last year?” A third reporter asked.

 

Daesung walked up to the microphone and stood there.

“I’m doing very well after that accident occurred, all my injuries have healed and I’m very happy to have been back in BIGBANG singing again since then” Daesung said smiling.

 

“Daesung, I have a question for you” A reporter asked.

 

“Yes?” Daesung replied.

 

“How are you and TOP?” They asked.

 

“We…We are fine” Daesung said smiling.

I just stood in the back next to Seungri and Taeyang listening to him.

I looked at the ground to the side.

 

“That is all we have, again thank you everybody for inviting us here to Rocking New Year’s Eve and I hope you’ll enjoy what we have ready for you” Jiyong said as he and the others walked off the stage.

 

The crowd was going wild.

The older gentleman walked back on and the crowd continued to cheer.

 

About an hour later it was 11:15 and we went back on stage with our microphones in hand.

We performed some of our hit songs; Haru Haru, Lies, Tell Me Goodbye, Koe wo Kikasete, Last farewell, Heaven and wonderful.

Once we finished the time was 11:50 only 10 more minutes left of this New Year.

 

We were about to walk off stage but then the older gentleman stopped us and had us come back to the microphone.

“Wow. You guys are just awesome” He said laughing.


We all bowed.

“Thank you” Taeyang said smiling.

 

“My granddaughter loves you all and I tell her whenever I hear your songs playing in her room ‘how do you understand all that’ she says ‘I don’t, it’s really catchy and I’m trying to learn how to understand it’ She is just the most adorable thing out there” He said laughing.

“Can I get your guy’s autograph for her” He asked.

 

“Of course” Jiyong said proudly.

 

“Thank you! I will find you after all of this calms down” He said smiling and looking out into the crowd.

 

11:59:26 and counting.

 

“Only approximately 30 seconds left. Are you guys ready?!” The man yells. The crowd screams.

 

“BIGBANG will you do the honors of leading us with the count down?” He asked looking at us.

 

We nodded and waited for the 10 second mark.

11:59:50

 

We all started to speak into the microphones and the crowd followed.

The glass ball that drops started to move.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0! HAPPY NEW YEAR!” We all yelled into our microphones and started to clap.

 

We stayed a few more days in New York After that and then finally left to Korea.

We were all really tired and had to get use to the time change again.

When we got back to our dorm, none of us made back to the bedroom.

We all just crashed in the living room and fell asleep.