The Ice-Cream Parlor…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 59
The Ice-Cream Parlor…

Seung Ri’s POV

Choi and I sat in his car as we drove down the road to the ice-cream parlor.
As we drove we talked about the plan again.
I looked at him as her drove.

“Okay so when we get to the ice-cream parlor and by some chance Jiyong comes there too, we quickly go to each other…anddddd I’ll let you make the move. I don’t know any of this stuff” He explained as he pulled the car into the parking lot of the Ice-Cream parlor.

I looked at him and nodded. “Alright”
I got out of the car and then shut the door we walked up to the building side-by-side and entered through the doors. We sat down at a booth, and I placed my hoodie over my head so no-one will recognize it was me. Then a waitress came by.
She smiled at us.
I hid my face.

“Helloooo, welcome to the Korean jams Ice-Cream parlor what would you two like.” She said with a big smile on her face.
I didn’t look at her.

“Can I have a banana split please?” I said softly.
Choi looked at her and whispered in her ear, “Make that a big Banana split please…” He smiled. Then she did too.
She walked away with the order.

I looked at him.
“Do you think-” he cut me off.

“The plan will work…Don’t worry Seung Ri…” He said smiling at me. To make it even more boy friend-boy friend like, he placed his hand on top of mine.
I smiled, but blushed a little bit.

“Okay….” I softly said. “I hope Jiyong comes in here-” I was cut off again, but this time…

“Speak of the devil…its Jiyong.” Choi said as he walked in and as soon as he did.
Fan girls of Big Bang started to scream.
They ran up to him asking for autographs.
Which being the nice person he is…he gives them his autographs…
And picture taking.

After they dispersed, Jiyong walked this way…towards us.
I looked at him and quickly looked away.

He sat at the booth directly across from us.
I tried hiding my face, but Choi placed his hand back on mine, he looked at me,
Then he shook his head.
“Seung Ri, you have to show your face to him…do you want this plan to work…do you want to be with Jiyong…” He said to me…trying to give me a motivational speech.
I looked at him.

“Maybe I should have listened to Dae Sung…He knows more than me.” I said sadly…

“You have to try new options…and this is the best way right now” he explained to me.
I don’t know if he was right or not.
I sighed as I looked over at Jiyong; he just ordered his root-beer float. And sat there sighing, the lady brought him a water too and went back to make his Float.
A second later a lady brings back the Banana split to us.
I frowned when I only saw one.

“Didn’t you order one too Choi?” I asked him.

“I sized it up. If we are going to pretend we are a couple, making Jiyong jealous we have to do this” He explained to me.
I just nodded.

I started to eat the Split, when Jiyong turned around to look.
He saw me and I saw him, I felt like I was choking on a piece of banana.

“Jiyong…” is all I said. He just looked at me.