Who is he? Why is he helping us?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 47
Who is he? Why is he helping us?

Nobodies POV

TaeYang looked at the man who goes by the name of Woo Bin Choi.
Seung Hyun sat back down next to Dae Sung’s bedside.

“Who are you…” TaeYang asked Choi.

“I already told you my name….” Choi said looking at TaeYang.

“No not your name….like what are you….explain your story…” TaeYang muttered as he looked at him.

“Well like I said, I worked with the detective agency for about 8 years. I was the popular one at work. I would make the people laugh. I can sing and dance. But that has nothing to do with this. Anyways about a year ago I was working on this case to protect this little girl who was 6 years old, and her mother who was 26 years. Her father and little brother were killed, and I was too find out who killed them.” Choi started out.
Jiyong and Seung Ri looked over to listen in.
Seung Hyun was listening but he just wasn’t looking.
TaeYang sat quietly in his seat…

“But I was also to protect the mother and daughter. The case went on for about a year and a half. Until one night when I left their house because I got a call from someone who said they needed to meet me. So I left for the office. When I got there no one was there. I was knocked on conscious when I walked in. and I out. Next thing I know…I was back in the house tied up. I was woozy. Its as if they drugged me.
I couldn’t see straight but I looked over and saw the mother and Daughter hugging each other crying. They were talking to me and laughing. I can barley make out what they were saying. And then….they just killed them. Right in front of my hazy eyes. I yelled out to them…..”

-Flashback-

The main killer looked at Choi as he was looking at him. He laughed “Why do you look so mad….” He said looking at Choi.

Choi sat there with his hands and feet tied. “You….were the one…who called me earlier….weren’t you” His speech was slurred.

The killer laughed. “Oh yes…that was so me!” he shook his head as he grabbed his sharp knife and walked over to the mother.

“No! don’t hurt….them!” Choi yelled.

“Oh…I wasn’t going to hurt them. I was going to kill them…Big difference there…” The killer muttered.

“Why are you doing this…” Choi said softly.

“Because you guys just wont leave it to rest won’t you….” the killer said angrily.

“Leave what to rest” Choi asked.

“The killings that happened two years ago….remember stupid…” he said crossing his arms. His other buddies had their guns ready.

“You won’t get away with this….” Choi said looking at the killer with an angry face.

“Oh but I already have.” the killer said laughing as he went behind the mother and sliced her neck. The little girl started to scream. The guys with the guns started to shoot at the little girl.

“NOOOOOOOO!!! Stop it please!” Choi yelled. “why the would you do this! They didn’t do anything to you!” I yelled.

“you want to die to” the killer muttered bending down to my level.

“……..” Choi didn’t answer them…

“Thought so….lets go boys….” the killer said as he and the other left.

Choi sat there. The blood from the mother and daughter was everywhere. The puddle of blood was spreading around as more gathered.

Choi just sat there….staring at the ground.
Soon the police, swat and other detectives showed up running in.

-end flashback-

“a week after that happened. They fired me. For being so inconsistent they said….I tried to protect them. I was led some where’s else. After that had happened. I didn’t know what to do…I was all over the place trying to help other people out” Choi said looking at TaeYang.

“Knowing those two girls. Made a difference in my life….but not knowing about that call that night….turned my life into hell afterwards…I was blinded by the sound. I was so foolish to go…I should have stayed….maybe they would be alive to this day….” Choise finished. TaeYang looked at him. He stood up and walked over to the window.

“That’s your life? You were a detective who was fired because of something that happened during a case….I remember that case….it was over the news. A big one.
Said a Detective failed to protect the lives of the mother and daughter.
Fired for being inconsistent” TaeYang explained. Choi just stood there.

“I’m sorry for wasting your time. I just wanted to let you know. That the attackers are now behind bars.” Choi said as he turned around and walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him and walked down the hallway. He wasn’t paying any attention and bumped into the desk lady name Park Su-Min.

“Hey what it stupid…..” Park muttered at him…

Choi just looked at him. “okay stupid. What is your ing problem” Choi asked her.

“My problem? I aint got a problem…get the out of my way….I’m late for lunch” Park said as she pushed past him.

“God damn. What a .” he muttered under his breath.

Park stopped walking and turned around. “excuse me. What did you say?” she muttered.
Choi turned to face her.

“I said you are a W.H.O.R.E!” Choi completely yelled.
Everyone in the room looked at the two.
Park looked at them with evil in her eyes and they looked away.

“GO away…..” she muttered as she turned and walked away.

“You forgot to say-” he was cut off by her.

“Stupid…..” she said smiling holding up her finger as she walked away from him.

Choi sighed as he walked out of the building.