Day Two: The Dorm

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I woke up to talking around me. I opened my eyes and then sat up.

Taeyang, Jiyong and Seungri were sitting at the kitchen table eating.

 

I looked at him and got up from the couch.

I walked over to them and sat down.

“Well Good morning Daesung!” Seungri said smiling.

 

I smiled back and looked at Seunghyun’s bedroom door.

It was still closed.

 

“Yeah…He’s still sleeping” Jiyong muttered.

I sighed and looked back at them.

 

“So how things were last night after we all went to bed?” Seungri asked.

 

“Well it was okay I guess…” I started. “I told Seunghyun to take the bed but he refused. SO I kissed him and he was like ‘Okay I’ll take the bed’” I added.

 

They all stared at me.

“Wow” Jiyong said in English.

“That’s funny” he then said in Korean.

 

“Why did you sleep on the couch last night?” Taeyang asked me.

 

“Well because I let Seunghyun take the bed” I started to explain myself.

 

“Well I know that but you could have come into the room with me” Taeyang explained.

 

“It’s alright Youngbae” I softly said to him.

He sighed and went back to eating his food.

Minutes later Seunghyun emerged from his room.

His hair all messed up. He was only in his boxers and he had no shirt on.

 

I turned around and looked at him.

My mouth opened a little bit and I just stared at him.

Seunghyun looked over at me and the walked to the bathroom.

 

“C-Can we hurry and get his memory back please?” I asked facing my friends.

 

Jiyong nudged Seungri and they both giggled like school girls.

“What’s so funny?” Seunghyun sounded from behind them. They both screamed and looked behind them.

 

“Uhhhh nothing.” They both said in unison.

 

“Uh-huh” Seunghyun muttered and took a piece of bacon off of Seungri’s plate.

 

“HEY!” Seungri yelled. “I worked hard to make that!” He added.

Seunghyun stopped walking again. His mind froze and went blank.

He saw images of them sitting around the table and them just eating dinner together. He remembers the night where Daesung kept staring at him and yelled at him. Seunghyun’s mind unfroze and he faced the others.

 

He looked at me.

“I’m sorry” He said to me softly and then walked back to the bedroom.

I watched him and then looked back at the others.

They shrugged and I decided to go to the bedroom. I closed the door behind me and walked over to Seunghyun.

 

“What happened?” I asked.

 

“I remember…being so mean to you” He softly said aloud. “I remember how I yelled at you because you kept staring at me” He added.

I just looked at him.

 

“Was that it?” I asked him. He looked at me and nodded.

 

“Yeah that was” he softly said.

 

I stood up and grabbed a picture. “Look at this” and I handed it to him.

He took the picture and stared at it.

It was of me and him. We were hugging and smiling and laughing.

He started to tear up.

 

“Why can’t I remember any of this!” He yelled throwing the picture down on the ground causing the glass to break.

I flinched when it hit the ground and looked at the picture. I slowly picked it up from the ground and flinched when I cut my finger on a piece of glass. It started to bleed.

 

“Ow” I mumbled. Seunghyun looked at me.

 

“What happened!” He yelled as he bent down.

 

“It’s nothing I just cut my finger” I explained.

 

“That’s not anything? Daesung it’s bleeding!” He muttered and stuck my finger in his mouth to get the blood. He then took my finger out of his mouth and wrapped it in cloth he found on the floor.

“There good as new” He said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him.

I then frowned when he looked like he was dazing off into space.

 

“Hyung?” I called out and waved my hand in front of his eyes.

Nothing.

 

----------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

My mind froze again and I was reminded of Daesung and me again.

This time we were in the bed together cuddling and smiling at each other. We were laughing and I placed a hand on his cheek to kiss his lips. Then it moved to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed next to him we were talking and then he kissed me out of no where’s. I got surprised and startled. I said something to him, he apologized and walked out. My mind unfroze.

 

I looked at Daesung and shook my head.

“Hyung? What happened?” He asked me.

I looked at him.

 

“Nothing…just some more memories coming to me” I softly said and stood up. I walked out of the room and Daesung followed after me.

 

“Really? What were they Hyung?” Daesung said placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and brushed his hand off.

 

“Nothing really, it was just us talking alone.” I muttered and sat down at the kitchen table.

Daesung sat next to me he was looking at me.

“Will you please stop staring at me!” I yelled and stood up.

 

Daesung flinched at the tone of my voice.

“Well you know what Seunghyun…Fine then…I’ll leave you alone…” Daesung muttered and walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

He the water and my mind froze again.

 

This time It was me walking in and over to the other band members who were surrounding something on the ground. I moved closer and it was Daesung. I ran over and started to freak out. Daesung had tried to drown himself in the bathtub. Luckily I tried giving him CPR again and he coughed up and looked at me, calling me a heartbreaker.

I stood up and then backed away.

 

My mind unfroze and I dropped the cup I had just picked up and it shattered all over the place.  I ran over to the bathroom door and started to bang on it.

 

“Daesung! Don’t do it! I’m sorry!” I yelled out loud. In my mind I was thinking ‘Why am I so concerned about him’

I continued to bang and yell and then finally Daesung opened the door with a towel around his waist.

 

“Hyung…what” He muttered.

 

“Don’t try to drown yourself again…Please” I pleaded.

Daesung just looked at me. His eyes open and wide just staring at me.

 

“You remember that day?” He softly said looking at me.

 

I nodded and finally spoke.

“I don’t remember why it happened, why you did it or what I did. I just know that I am sorry!” I yelled. “I don’t even know why I am apologizing” I added.

 

Daesung smiled and hugged me.

“You’re getting closer Hyung…” He whispered into my ear.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh Thank you soooo much for all the comments you guys!(:
Makes me smile so much!

BUT I just wanted to let you know that I "may" be ending the fanfic soon and wanted to ask you all if you wanted me to do a SEQUEL to this fic(: where it is all updated (BIGBANG today //thier new looks and everything) it'll be like a couple years later. (:

 

So what do you guys think?