Talking with Seung Hyun…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 37
Talking with Seung Hyun…

T.O.P’s POV

I don’t want to talk about him.
Why can’t they leave him alone….

I just want to forget about our relationship all together….
Even though…I do want him back.
It will never happen…

I couldn’t even stop my-self from saying
“I want him back….I want Dae Sung back”

I felt stupid. That I just sat there and waited for one of them to respond
To what I had just said.
Maybe saying. “Good job. Okay now lets go!” I thought in my head.
But they didn’t say it.

Efffffff youuuuuu.
Damn Memories….

--------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I just stood there, and listened to what he had to say.
I was amazed. He said so openly.

I sighed and looked at Seung Hyun.
“Hyung….we all know you want Dae Sung back. But you have to go and apologize to him-” I was cut off by Seung Hyun.

“I tried that! He didn’t want to hear it!” He yelled at me.
I shook it off, and continued to look at Seung Hyun.

“Listen….Seung Hyun. Dae Sung wants you back too. You both need to apologize to one another.” I started out. I looked over at Jiyong who was on the floor now…Sleeping. I sighed, and Seung Ri was looking at Jiyong. I shook my head. Then I looked back at Seung Hyun. “Seung Hyun…You need to apologize for lying to Dae Sung about your relationship with him. That it wasn’t true and that you cheated on him with another girl.”
I said. “and Dae Sung needs to apologize to you, for not letting you speak your word….and for not letting you apologize appropriately.” I finished.

“Young-Bae…I can’t speak to him. I won’t do it. I refuse to do it!” Seung Hyun said as he stood up from where he was sitting. I just looked at him.

“Seung Hyun you have too….” I muttered at him.
“If not. Then Dae Sung will quit Big Bang and there will be no more of us…” I finished.

Jiyong woke up when he heard me say that. “What I’d miss” he muttered as he yawned.

“Jiyong! Pay attention and you would know!” I yelled at him.
He just gave me a look back…I sighed.
Seung Ri looked at me though.

“let him do what he wants.” Seung Hyun muttered as he sat back down.

I then stood up and walked over to him.
“Big Bang’s break up will not happen Seung Hyun….Never…..” I muttered.
“we all love each other too much. To see us fall apart. Mr. Yang loves us too much to see us fall apart. The Fans loves us too much to see us fall apart.” I said as I backed up a few steps. Seung Hyun just looked at me.

“You and Dae Sung loves each other too much to see us fall apart.” I said.
“What are we suppose to say to the media. We broke up because Seung Hyun and Dae Sung’s Relationship fell apart and they didn’t want to be near each other!” I yelled. I’m sure Dae Sung can hear me yell. Hopefully not.
“I will not say that to them!” I yelled.

Seung Hyun just looked at me. “Then I will say it to them. It’d save you the embarrassment…” he muttered.

“It doesn’t matter who says it. We would all be going through embarrassment either way!” I continued to yell at him. “Why can’t you two, just solve this thing together….why can’t you two just apologize to each other.” I said softly “I don’t to see my friends fall from each other….” I said as I walked to the door.

Seung Hyun looked at the ground.
I looked at him. Then I turned back to face the door.
I opened it slowly and Jiyong and Seung Ri walked out.
“I hope you would do the right thing Seung Hyun….” I muttered as I walked out of the room, and closed the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

What is the best thing to do…
I can’t do nothing right.
The only thing I do right, is look good to the ladies.
….and Dae Sung….and Rap!
That is all I can do right. Oh and beat box too.
And compose songs.

But that’s it!
Wait fashion also….
that’s all.

Nothing else.
I don’t apologize to people anymore.
I was a fool for trying to even apologize to Dae Sung….

Maybe I’m the fool because I should have known that he wasn’t going to accept it…
Because what I had done to him….

I stood up and walked to the door. I was going to open it.
But then…
I didn’t want to.
I just wanted to stay in here….
For the time being.

Maybe even forever….
I don’t know when I will even come back out….
Young-Bae won’t let me probably until I apologize to Dae Sung.

I don’t know when that will happen though…

------------------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

Man that talk with Seung Hyun was so tense!
It was all yell and no talk.
Reallyyyyyyyyy TENSE!

Gosh I want some Ice-cream….
Like now.

As soon as we left Seung Hyun’s room.
Jiyong started to walk to his room.
His room means comfortable bed!
And then the result of him going to his room with the comfortable bed means
Young-Bae coming up to him dragging him to the bathtub placing him inside and turning on the cold water from the shower….

I started laughing. OH man! You should have seen Jiyong’s face!
Priceless!

I still want Ice-Cream.
Talking with Seung Hyun….Well I mean Young-Bae talking with Seung Hyun earns me some Ice-Cream for listening to the convo and not saying a single word.
But staring at Jiyong the whole time!

“Muwahahahahahaha!” Oh ….I just laughed evily out loud didn’t I….
Yeah I did.
Cause Young-Bae is looking at me weird now.

FML.

I now know how Seung Hyun feels right now.