It was really weird.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

A/N:
pretty much a recap of the previous chapter.
Daesung just explaining his dream to Taeyang and Jiyong.
Enjoy:)
Don't forget to comment!<3

-----------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

When I saw the little girl right outside the window on the balcony of the hospital room I was in, and then the guy who was taunting me standing next to her smiling at me.
I freaked out slightly and quickly squeezed Taeyang’s hand shaking him.
He instantly woke up and looked at me.

“What! What’s wrong?!” He yelled in a surprise tone.

I pointed in the direction of the window, by now the image of the two were gone.
“There’s a little girl out there and that guy was standing next to her!” I said slightly freaking out still.
Taeyang looked out and then back at me.

“Daesung…There is no-one out there.” He said looking at me.
I looked back at him with a face that said really.
He sighed.
“I’ll go check it out” He stood up and walked over to the window and looked out the window. “Daesung I see nothing, you are probably just imagining things…” he sighed as he walked out of the room to go find a doctor.

“But…” I softly called out reaching out my hand to him. “Please don’t leave me!” I yelled out to him, but he didn’t come back.
I slowly got out of my bed and stumbled over to the door.

---------------------------------------------------
[GD’s POV]

I was rubbing the sore spot on my arm; it was the place where the doctors injected me with some weird stuff.
Heck they don’t know what it was them-selves.
I walked over to Taeyang who was checking me out of the hospital, but not Daesung.

“Hey Taeyang…Why are you not checking Daesung out too?” I asked him.

He just looked at me, sighed and went back to writing on the hospital forms.
“Because…He is safer in here.” He responded.
I shrugged.

“Alright…If you say so then.” I muttered.

“Please don’t leave me!” Someone yelled.
Taeyang and I both looked in the same direction.

“That sounded like Daesung” said I.

Taeyang took a few steps in the direction where the scream came from.
“PLEASE! SEUNGHYUN! YOUNGBAE! Help me!” There was the scream again.
“Please don’t leave me!” The guy yelled again.

Taeyang dropped the clipboard and ran into Daesung’s room, I followed after him.
We got to the room and saw Daesung on the ground.
I ran to his side and helped him up.
Taeyang looked at him.
“What are you doing?!” He yelled

Daesung looked at him with sad eyes.
“My dream last night, it was really weird.” He softly said to Taeyang.

“What are you talking about; it was the same thing wasn’t it?” He asked him.

Daesung just shook his head no.
“Aniyo, it was somewhat different than the others.” He responded.

Taeyang looked at him with a confused look, he help Daesung to a chair and made him sit down.
“Tell me Daesung, what happened in your dreams last night?” He said standing next to me.

“Well…” Daesung started off.

---------------------------------------------------
[Taeyang’s POV]

“Well…” Daesung started off.
We stood there waiting for him to say something.
Jiyong pulled up a chair to sit down and I sat on the arm of it.
“I started off in a dark room, the same room as before…But somehow it was different. The blood on the floor wasn’t there, the room wasn’t cold, I didn’t hear any cries for help or dripping noises, or movement around me.” He continued. “I was on the ground then I stood up the lights flashed on and I was in a different room, like one of those morgue rooms. There was a table with a tan bloody cloth on it, there was a body underneath.
Long black hair, I walked over and then the arm of the arm slid off the table and was hanging down, so I backed up and knocked some things over.” Daesung added.

“Okay…Go on.” I said to him.

Daesung nodded.
“Then I started to hear movement outside the door, so I hid under the table with the body, I was under there for a while then the sounds stop, then the body on the table fell down and its head was staring right at me, the eyes wide open. Mouth closed shut.” Daesung said looking scared.

“That sounds scary” Jiyong chimed in. “I’m glad I never have dreams like that.” He added.

“Well you will if no-one liked you.” I said to him.

Jiyong gasp, in a girls tone. A high pitched gasp.
“Nooooo…That is a nightmare!” He yelled.

“Anyways…Go on Daesung, Continue please.” I said looking at him.

“The body started to twitch and then move, like she was the grudge or something. Voices kept echoing throughout the place and it was freaking me out. But I felt your hand holding mine. I could feel the warmth on my hand. I knew you were holding my hand” Daesung said starting to smile.
“I closed my eyes, wanting this whole thing to be over with. But then when I opened them, the voices were gone but I could hear the body crawling all over the place.
Then the lights flashed off and I quickly closed my eyes again, the next time I opened them I was in the same place with the blood on the ground, the room felt cold, I could hear stuff dripping and the room smelt like dead bodies. I started to hear cries for help, I told the voices to leave me alone but it wouldn’t go away. I tried to run from it but something grabbed my hand and wouldn’t let go. No one was there, I told it to let me go and it screamed ‘no’ at me and threw me to the ground. Then the lights flashes on and I was in a hospital room.” Daesung continued to explain.

“Did you get hurt?” I asked Daesung.
Daesung just shook his head.

“No. I felt pain, but I wasn’t hurt. When the lights flashed and I was in the hospital room, no one was there. It was deserted then I started to feel stuff getting pushed up against me and then people started to appear doctors rolled by with stretchers and bloody bodies on them, the nurse started to yell that the person wasn’t going to make it. I ran after them trying to see who the person was then people walked out of a room and I ran through them and fell down. I looked back and the people were…” Daesung stopped.

“Who were they?” Jiyong asked.

“They were you, Youngbae and Seungri.” Daesung responded to Jiyong’s question.
I just sat there, slightly frozen.

“What do you mean? Why were we there? What were we doing?” I asked him.
Daesung just looked at me.

“You were crying Hyung…Crying that it was your fault. That you promised nothing would bad happened to them, and something happened and now that they may not make it.” He said looking at me and started to cry.

I just looked at him. “Daesung…” I softly said.

“Then doctors ran another stretcher with a bloody body on it passed me, I stood up and ran after it but I felt pain and fell to my knees. I looked up and a little girl was in front of me, I stood up and ran passed her, she then yelled ‘don’t leave! I need your help! Don’t let them kill me! HELP ME’ I turned around and looked back but she was gone. So I started to run again after the doctors and was lead into a room where they were operating on two people. I started to feel pain in my chest again as I walked over and I kept falling down. But I made it over to one of the table’s where they were operating on somebody…” Daesung just stopped right there.

“What happened Daesung…” I asked him.
Daesung didn’t look at me.

“The person was Seunghyun and the other person was…” Daesung started but I cut in.

“Park” I softly said. Daesung looked at me and nodded.

“I backed up and started to feel more pain in my chest to a point where it knocked me to the ground and some guy walked in and saw me. He was a doctor; he bent down and placed his fingers on my neck to check my pulse, shook his head and stood up. Other people walked in and then walked out with the doctor.
Then I yelled ‘don’t leave! I need your help! Don’t let them kill me! HELP ME’ everything went black and then that’s when I woke up.” Daesung finished.

I just looked at him and stood up. This was too much to handle right now.

“Then” Daesung started again. “That’s when I saw the little girl again and ‘that’ guy standing next to her smiling at me. Then I woke you up.” He added.

I looked at him.
“This is so much to soak in Daesung. This all happened to you in your dreams last night.” I asked him.

Daesung nodded.
“It’s okay if you think I am crazy Taeyang but…that is what I dreamt of last night.” He said as tears started to fall from his eyes again.

I sighed and walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
“Daesung…don’t cry, None of this is going to happen…I will make sure of that…” I muttered.

But this is what I am afraid of…