Breakfast…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 57
Breakfast…

T.O.P’s POV

After we finished kissing, Dae Sung sat up.
“I don’t feel good Hyung…” Dae Sung said softly as he looked at me.

I looked back at him.
“Did you need something to eat?” I asked.

He looked at me and shrugged. “I guess…I am pretty hungry” He said softly as he moved his legs to the side of the bed. I got up from the bed and went around helping him up.
I helped him walked to the door and opened it up for him.
I led him to the Kitchen and table and sat him down.

He smiled at me.
Jiyong walked out of his room, he was dressed.
I looked at him so did Dae Sung.

“Hyung? Are you going somewhere?” Dae Sung asked him.

Jiyong looked at him. “um, yeah…I’m going out.
I just need some fresh air ya know. I’ll be back later” He said as he walked to the door and went out. “see ya” he muttered and closed the door.

I sighed as I went to the kitchen and then to the fridge.
“Dae Sung what do you want to eat.” I asked him.

“Anything is fine.” He said as he yawned.
He was still tired.
That dream must’ve knocked him away from his sleep.

I pulled out the eggs and sausages and placed them on the counter then the orange juice and milk. As I got the frying pan out Young-Bae came over.
“Seung Hyun, go sit down. I’ll cook” He said as he kinda took over in the kitchen.
Before I could even protest, he was already making the sausages.
I sighed and then walked back to the table and sat down.
Dae Sung looked at me and smiled.

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips.
“Scrambled or Over-easy.” Young-Bae said from the kitchen.
I looked at Dae-Sung.

“Which one.” I said smiling.
“Um, I haven’t had the over-easy eggs in a while.” he said.

“Okay. Over-easy it us for both of us.” I said as I looked at him. “Over-Easy Young-Bae!” I yelled out.

“okay.” is what he replied with.

“Make sure you cook your-self something too Young-Bae” I said standing up.

“Alright” is what he replied with.
He was finished cooking breakfast 5 minutes later and brought out a mine and Dae Sung’s plates with 4 eggs on it, each.
Then he brought his out which had the same out and also the big plate full of sausages.
He went back and got the drinks. Milk for me and him, and Orange juice for Dae Sung.
He sat down and we started to eat.

“Thank you for cooking Hyung…” Dae Sung quietly said.

Young-Bae nodded to him and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

They were all eating in silence the first few minutes but then Seung Hyun spoke up.
“Did Maknae seem a little strange or something?” He asked. “You know Seung Ri” he added.

TaeYang looked at him, so did Dae Sung.
“Except or the fact that he was holding hands with the detective guy.” TaeYang said. “Then no I don’t see any-” He stopped talking and then face-palmed him-self.
“Is that boy dating him?!” He finally said looking up.

Dae Sung looked at him.
“He’s using him, to make Jiyong jealous….” He said softly.
TaeYang and Seung Hyun looked at Dae Sung.

“What….” they both said in unison.

“How do you know that?” TaeYang said looking at Dae Sung.

“I just know…no-one tolled me…but I just know.” Dae Sung said looking at them both.
“I don’t like what he is doing….” He added sadly.

TaeYang and Seung Hyun both nodded.
He was right.
Dae Sung stood up after finishing his food and drinking his orange juice, he picked up his plate and walked over to the sink slowly. He washed his dishes and then put the dishes away. He walked back over to the table and looked back at Seung Hyun. “I’m going to go back to bed” He said and then walked off to the room.

“I’ll be there in a second” Seung Hyun said as he stood up and grabbed his dishes but TaeYang looked at him and intervened.

“Seung Hyun, I’ll do the dishes. You just go with Dae Sung.”
TaeYang said, as Seung Hyun walked over and followed Dae Sung.
He closed the door behind him.

TaeYang just sat there by him-self. He was thinking before he picked up his fork and finished his food. He was already over whelmed with the news about Seung Ri.
He sighed and continued to eat.