Is he going to be okay?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 66
Is he going to be okay?

Nobodies POV

Park was finally able to make it over to the Big Bang members apartment, she walked up and knocked on the door.
TaeYang answered it and smiled, he welcomed her in, she bowed and walked in.

She set her stuff down on the table and looked at TaeYang.
“So where is he?” She said TaeYang.

TaeYang pointed to Seung Hyun’s room, there was some yelling going on, they were trying to get Dae Sung to lay down.
“follow me” TaeYang said as he led Park to Seung Hyun’s room, when she walked in the yelling was really loud, Seung Hyun and Jiyong were holding Dae Sung down onto the bed.

Park walked over and laid a hand down on her forehead.
“Shhhhh, Dae Sung quiet down. It’s going to be alright. No-one is going to hurt you” she said trying to calm him. She was referring to when Dae Sung was yelling out something about the little girl and the guy who beat up on him at the movie theater.

Dae Sung continued to yelled.
“I don’t want to go back to sleep!!!!” He continued to yell “Those dreams! That girl! That guy!” he yelled.

“DAE SUNG!” Park then yelled, Dae Sung stopped his yelled, he was just breathing heavily. He looked at Park.
“no-one is going to hurt you…I promise.” Park said looking at him, she took out her thermometer from her bag and placed it in Dae Sung’s mouth under his tongue.
She motioned for Seung Hyun and Jiyong to let go of Dae Sung.

When the thermometer beeped she took it out and looked at it.
“Well his temperature is normal, he doesn’t feel warm. His pupils….are….” She lost track of what she was saying when she was using her small flashlight to check his eyes.
“good.” she said referring to his pupils. “a little dilated…All he is suffering from is Post traumatic stress disorder. That night at the theater really hurt him” Park explained to everyone.

“He is just going to need lots and lots of rest” Park said looking at them. “that’s all I can tell you for now, PTSD is a serious thing….A lot of people come back from war with it, and it stays with them for life. But also a lot of people can get rid of it if they just stick with the future. If you guys help Dae Sung through this, he’ll get better.” Park continued to explain. “anything can trigger an outburst to happen, like a simple word the attackers said to him while they were attacking him can set him off and he can go crazy, the same nightmares will happen. He went through something bad, and he needs you all with him” Park said as she stood up straight and stretched.

“just keep him company, watch over him, if anything should happen. Call me right away… please” She said looking at them, they all nodded and TaeYang led her to the front door, she gathered up her stuff an was about to walk out but then Seung Hyun walked over.

“Park.” Seung Hyun called out her name. She stopped and turned around.

“Yes?” she said looking at him.

“Why don’t you just stay here, because what if he has one of his outburst and you don’t get here in time. He could hurt him-self really bad.” Seung Hyun explained to her.

Park said and nodded. “your right.” She said as she sat her stuff back down.

“You can stay in Seung Ri’s room.” Seung Hyun said as he took her stuff and placed it in Seung Ri’s room. Park sighed and looked at TaeYang.
He shrugged.

“well I have to go home and get some stuff.” Park said as he turned to the door and opened it.

“park, is Dae Sung going to be okay” TaeYang asked.

She held the door open and looked back at TaeYang, she smiled and nodded.
“he’ll be just fine…he has you guys.” She said as she walked out.

TaeYang sighed with relief and walked back to Seung Hyun’s room.

---------------------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I walked back to Seung Hyun’s room and looked in. Dae Sung was sleeping.
Park did him wonders, Seung Hyun was now sitting back down on the bed, and Jiyong and Seung Ri walked out of the room, after I moved out of their way.
They sat down on the couch.

I walked in the room and over to Dae Sung’s side.
“Park said, he’ll be okay. Because he has us” I said smiling.

Seung Hyun looked at me and smiled slightly.
“I hope they catch that guy soon….So this whole thing can be over with” Seung Hyun said as he held Dae Sung’s had and kissed it.
I smiled and then stood up, I walked out of the room and then went to the living room.
I saw Jiyong and Seung Ri give each other a kiss on the lips and I stood there,
Jiyong saw me and collected him-self.

“O-Oh hey Young-Bae.” Jiyong said as he stared at the TV.
I looked at Seung Ri, he didn’t look this way.

I just smiled and laughing.
“I thought you thought he was a cannibal Seung Ri? Now your dating the Cannibal…..” I said laughing, I walked to my room and closed the door behind me.

Jiyong and Seung Ri just looked at each other.
“Don’t eat me” Seung Ri said with a serious look.

Jiyong just looked at him.