What else...?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[GD’s POV]

 

“Well it was raining that day…and Seunghyun would always be holding his hand. I guess just the thoughts and stories of all our good times that we’ve had together….helped him wake up…” I softly said. “But you know what…How is this going to help Seunghyun get his memory back? He isn’t in a coma!” I started to yell.

 

Park looked at me and sighed.

“Jiyong…I know you may not like this, or Daesung for that matter, but it’s going to take some time to get Seunghyun’s memories back. Take him home with you guys and do the same routines you guys would always do every day” Park explained.

 

I just looked at her and shook my head.

“That’ll take too long…” I muttered.

 

“I know…But I’ve seen it work before” She responded.

 

“I guess so…” I softly muttered.

I looked at Park.

 

“Sometimes visiting the place of the accident helps people remember too.” Park then said to me.

“Bring him to all the places that had a huge impact on him and you guy’s life…Maybe that’ll spark something.” She added.

 

I nodded and walked out of the room.

Taeyang bowed and followed after me.

“Jiyong” Taeyang called after me. I stopped and turned around. Tears were falling down my cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumb.

“Don’t cry…” He softly said to me.

 

“I can’t help it…” I said through my sobs. “I don’t want to see BIGBANG fall apart…” I added. “I don’t want to see Daesung hurt anymore.” I continued.

 

Taeyang sighed as he pulled me into a hug.

I just stood there in Taeyang’s arms crying.

I just wanted everything to be okay again.

 

Minutes later Daesung and Seungri walked up to us.

Taeyang and I broke apart from the hug and we faced them.

“Is everything okay?” Seungri asked us both.

Taeyang and I both looked at each other and then looked back at Seungri. We both nodded.

 

“Yeah…Everything is fine” I said softly to him. I then looked at Daesung. “Hey I have some good news.” I smiled slightly.

 

Daesung looked up at me. “What is it?” He asked.

 

“I talked to Park…She said to try to get Seunghyun his memories back you would have to try to bring him back to all of the places where it had the most impact on him and us as BIGBANG” I explained.

 

Daesung just looked at me.

“Like what places?” He asked me.

 

“Well let’s start from the beginning. We can bring him to the YG studio where we all started practicing together. We can bring him to where we had the charity concert at. We can bring him to the…the…” I started to stop in the middle of my sentence realizing what I was about to say.

 

“What?” Daesung asked.

 

“We can bring him to the bridge…where you wanted to kill your-self…” I softly said. Daesung looked away then at the ground.

“We can also bring him to the accident scene where you had your car accident.” I added.

 

“But he wasn’t there” Daesung said looking at me.

 

“No but that day hurt him a lot.” I said looking at Daesung. “We can also bring him to the theater…the bathroom where those guys ganged up on you. We can bring him back to the dorm where you again…tried to kill your-self…where Seunghyun and the rest of us had a lot of good times together…” I continued.

 

Everybody just looked at me.

“It’s worth a shot” Taeyang chimed in.

 

“We can also bring him back to the place where he was gunned down with Park” I added.

 

Daesung looked at me. So did Seungri and Taeyang.

“I think that place will bring the most of his memory out.” Seungri said looking at all of us.

 

“Like I said…It’s worth a shot. Now let’s ask that doctor if we can take him home and start on all of this” Taeyang said to us all.

 

We all nodded and walked off to talk with the doctor. Daesung just stood there. I stopped walking and faced him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

Daesung slowly looked up at me.

He shook his head.

“Nothing is wrong with me” He softly said as he walked off to follow the other two. I sighed and went after him.