Day Three: The Bridge (Part 2)

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I ran down the streets and passed some familiar buildings and crossed familiar roads. It took me 13 minutes to get to the bridge and when I was finally there…no one was.

 

“I wish I had my phone” I said to myself.

 

“Then why don’t you?” The person behind me said.

 

I stood still.

“You’re the one who texted me?” I asked looking forward and not at the person behind me.

 

“Well who else would it be?” The man behind me smirked.

 

“What do you want Michael…” I muttered and turned around to face him.

 

“I just want you to disappear…” He muttered walking towards me. I back up until I was against the railing of the bridge.

 

“Just leave me and Seunghyun alone…” I responded back to him looking to the side. I didn’t want to look at him.

 

“I will…when you go away” He repeated.

 

I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

“I told you already! I will not go! I love my life! I love being in BIGBANG! Why can’t you understand that Michael! What do you have against me anyways?!” I yelled at him.

 

He just smiled. “Nothing” He smirked.

 

“Then leave me alone…” I said again.

 

He shook his head and took another step towards me.

I couldn’t back up anymore. I instead decided to run off and as I do Michael grabs my wrist and throws me down.

“Ah!” I yelled as I landed on my back.

 

Everything felt like slow motion. Michael got on top of me and pointed a gun to my head.

“Now doesn’t this bring back memories Daesung?” He laughed as he sat on me.

 

My mind went straight to the theatre…

 

“Get off of me!” I yelled struggling to get him off of me.

 

“Ah Daesungiee…” Michael said sighing. He looked up at the sky, and then looked over at the railing of the bridge. He smiled and looked back at me.

I had fear in my eyes.

 

Michael stood up and pulled me up by my arm I winced at the pain. He jammed the gun in my back and held it there. He pushed me towards the railing of the bridge. He held onto me by the back of my jacket I was wearing. I looked down at the raging waters. Many rocks and the current were fast. No one would survive the fall.

 

I looked at Michael.

“Please…Don’t do this Michael…” I pleaded.

 

He smiled and pressed the gun into my back even more.

“I’ll think about it when you go overboard.” He smiled.

 

I looked back in front of me.

I wish Seunghyun was here to save me.

 

“DAESUNG!” I could hear someone call my name in the distance.

“DAESUNG!” The voice yelled again.

 

Michael and I both looked in the direction where the voice was coming from.

“Seunghyun…” I softly whispered to myself.

Michael looked at me and pistol whipped my head.

I fell to the ground.

 

“You were followed!” He yelled and repeatedly kicked me.

 

“Daesung!” The voice got clearer.

 

“HYUNG!” I yelled as Michael kicked me.

 

“Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled again as he appeared on the bridge.

Michael stopped kicking me and looked over at Seunghyun.

I started coughing when he ceased the kicking.

 

----------------------------------------------------

[TOP’S POV]

 

I ran as fast as I could to the bridge they were talking about. I passed familiar buildings and crossed familiar roads. I entered the entrance area for the bridge and I started to call out Daesung’s name.

This just seemed familiar. This place…

 

My mind froze yet I kept running. My mind blanked out and I continued to call out his name.

Different images appeared in my mind…of that almost tragic day…

 

~Flashback~

 

“Maknae! Don’t do it!” Taeyang and Jiyong ran up.

 

“Stop right there!” Daesung yelled at them, and they stopped.

 

“Please Daesung…Lets just think this over…”

Daesung just looked at Jiyong.

 

“Shut up Jiyong….You hate me…just like Seunghyun!” Daesung yelled at him.

 

“I’m sorry about that Daesung! I was just kidding! Please forgive me!” Jiyong called out to his friend. Daesung just looked at him. Then back at the rocks and the water current at the bottom of the bridge. He looked back at Jiyong and Taeyang. He slowly shook his head then slowly let go of the railing.

 

It felt like slow motion Taeyang opened his mouth to say something and Jiyong was about to run over. But somebody ran passed them, and grabbed Daesung’s wrist before he plunged to his death.

 

It was me…I was trying to hold tight onto railing of the bridge to keep myself from going overboard with Daesung. He looked up at me

 

“You stupid, stupid kid! What the hell are you thinking?!” I yelled at Daesung as he started to shed some more tears. “We are going to have a long! LONG, Freakin talk after we get back!” I yelled as I tried to pull him back up.

 

~End flashback~

 

My mind unfroze as I saw where I was running now.

“DAESUNG!” I yelled again and then stopped running when I came upon Michael next to Daesung, who was coughing.

“What did you do?” I asked with an angry voice.

 

The guy smiled at me.

“Do you know who I am Seunghyun?” He asked.

 

I just looked at him.

“No…” I muttered.

 

“Good” He smirked.

“It’s best that you don’t…” He added. He looked up at Daesung and picked him up by his arm.

 

“AH!” Daesung yelled from the pain.

 

I took a step forward.

“Let him go!” I yelled.

 

The man looked at me and smiled.

“Okay” he said as he pushed Daesung over the railing.

 

My eyes widen as I started to run over.

It felt like slow motion.

Michael started to walk away smiling. I reached the railing and looked over, Daesung was trying to hold on.

He looked up at me and started to cry.

 

“Hyung!” He yelled.

 

“Daesung!” I yelled back.

Daesung’s hand started to slip from the railing and seconds later his hand let go of it. I swung my arm down and grabbed his wrist to stop him from falling.

 

Those ‘same’ images popped in my head.

I looked at Daesung who was still crying.

I slowly pulled up Daesung over the railing as it started to lightly rain down.

 

As soon as I let Daesung down he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a hug.

“Hyung!” He said crying.

 

I just stood there with him around me.

I felt the tears come out of my eyes.

I just placed my hand on his back and then wrapped my arms around him returning the hug.

 

I was starting to remember more...