Is Seung Ri on Drugs? Jiyong is still a Cannibal…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 18
Is Seung Ri on Drugs? Jiyong is still a Cannibal…

Seung Ri’s POV

Okay, I seriously still think that Jiyong ate Dae Sung no matter what TaeYang says.
>…< I am really afraid for my life now.
What if….What if Jiyong tries to eat me next!
What am I gonna do!

I gotta hide! Yes that’s it! I gotta hide!
“I WILL HIDE FROM THE CANNIBAL GUY!!!!” I looked around and realized I just said that out loud. TaeYang looked at me and shook his head.

“What?” I asked him.
“Maknae? Are you on drugs?” he asked me seriously.
“No…..Why.” I looked at him. Scooting away.

“lay off the stuff…” he said to me, before going back to setting up the table. I noticed that he set a spot for Jiyong.

“Um, Hyung. I think Jiyong is gonna need a saw and not a steak knife.” I said looking at him.

“Oh my god! Seung Ri! Jiyong did not eat Dae Sung!” TaeYang yelled at me.
“Yes he did! I Haven’t seen him at all since then!” I said throwing my hands up in the air like a little girl. “Besides! Jiyong loo-” I was cut off, when Jiyong walked out of his room, and I ducked behind the counter, but lifted my hand up to grab a knife. TaeYang sighed looking at Seung Ri.

“Jiyong, please tell Seung Ri you are not a Cannibal.” he muttered sighing again.

“A Canni-what?” Jiyong asked confused.

“he thinks you ate Dae Sung.” he said crossing his arms.

“Um, no….I don’t eat human flesh….” Jiyong sighed. He sat down at the table, thinking.

A few minutes later Seung Hyun walked of his room with somebody, I got up and started to run over to him. “SEUNG HYUN! JIYONG ATE- huh?” I stopped running and yelling, when I saw him holding Dae Sung’s hand. “What the ….” I thought to my-self.

“Jiyong ate what? My special candy…oh hell if he did we’re gonna be fighting!”
He said getting mad.

“Um….never mind.” I said as I walked to the table. “I still think Jiyong is a cannibal…” I muttered softly.

----------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

They all sat down at the dinner table, they started to eat the food and Jiyong was talking about the Charity concert for tomorrow. Seung Ri kept eyeing him and keeping the steak knife close by. Jiyong gave him a look back that made Seung Ri scared of him.

“Okay as I was saying, the Charity concert is tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon, and we are going to the YG building at 8:00 in the morning to practice. We’ll leave from there at 1:30 to go to the place and set up, make sure everything is working good. Then we will do a few songs on the stage before opening up, so we can get the feel of it. Alright?” Jiyong explained to them. They all nodded except for Seung Ri.

“is it just us at the event Jiyong?” Dae Sung softly asked.

“Um, yes…it is.” he said thinking about it at first.

Seung Hyun leaned over and gave Dae Sung a kiss on the cheek.
Jiyong was too busy eating his food to notice it.
TaeYang saw it, so did Seung Ri. He made a girly sound.

“NYAWWWWWW!!!! That was So cute!” he said smiling.

Dae Sung started to blush.
Jiyong looked up. He was confused.
“So, Seung Hyun. You really are gay?” TaeYang asked him.

Seung Hyun cleared his throat. He didn’t say a word. Dae Sung just looked at him.

“Well?” TaeYang asked again.

“Can we just eat please…” Seung Hyun said as he took Dae Sung’s hand and held it.
But Dae Sung took his hand away from him. Seung Hyun looked at him.
Dae Sung continued to eat. He sighed.

“Dae Sung what’s wrong?” Seung Hyun asked him. Dae Sung looked at him.
“nothing is wrong, I just have a headache.” Dae Sung replied to him.
“Okay then….” he said sighing.

Dae Sung stood up after eating and placed his dish in the sink. He walked back to Seung Hyun’s room and left it open. Seung Hyun slowly stood up and sighed. He went to his room to talk to Dae Sung. He closed the door behind him.
Jiyong and the other three just watched him.
They went back to eating.

Dae Sung looked at Seung Hyun who walked up to him and sat next to him.
He gave Dae Sung a kiss on the cheek.

“I don’t want to start from the bottom again, Seung Hyun….I don’t want to climb to the top again. I’m tired. I did all that I could. Don’t you love me?” Dae Sung said as tears fell from his eyes.

Seung Hyun sighed. “Dae Sung….I hate it when you cry….I love you with all my heart. I have no reason not too.” Seung Hyun said as he lightly grabbed Dae Sung’s chin and then made him look at him. Seung Hyun gave him a kiss.
Dae Sung forgot all that he said and started to return the kiss.
He wrapped his arms around his neck again. Seung Hyun moved Dae Sung on the bed, and continued to make out with him. He slowly slipped off Dae Sung’s shirt and threw it to the side, he continued to kiss him as he took off his shirt and threw it at the door.

Maybe he should have locked the door….
Oh well…

Seung Hyun moved them both under the covers.
And he moved down, to give him a little something.

Dae Sung yelped out in excitement.
Out in the living room, the other three could have sworn they heard someone yell. TaeYang stood up, but then Jiyong decided that he would check it out.
He walked to the bedroom, and knocked but the two inside didn’t hear it.

In the bedroom, Seung Hyung was on top of Dae Sung, both of their bodies touching each other. The blanket covered them from the waist down, and Seung Hyun continued to make out with the younger boy.

Jiyong heard no response and opened the door. He just stood there, looking at the two. Seung Hyun stopped what he was doing and looked back at him, when he realized it was Jiyong he ducked under the covers with Dae Sung.

Jiyong slowly walked back out of the room, and closed the door. He walked to his room quietly and closed the door. Not coming back out until the morning.

Dae Sung looked out from under the covers, and so did Seung Hyung.
“is he gone?” Seung Hyun asked. Dae Sung nodded. They continued to do what they were doing.

TaeYang was literally confused when he watched Jiyong go back in his room.
Seung Ri looked at TaeYang “Now who’s on drugs….” he said crossing his arms.
TaeYang just looked at him.