Yes it was true

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[T.O.P’s POV]

“Was it true? Did that restaurant murder really happen? I repeated my-self.

 

There was a long silence on the phone before Choi finally sighed.

“Yes. It was true. It happened a few years ago when Park worked there as she attended college. Michael broke in at night and killed one of the workers and Park witnessed it. She was the only solid witness for that, but we were never able to pin him to the murder because we had no other evidence against him, besides Park…But she won’t testify against him because she’s afraid that he’ll come after her and kill her.” Choi explained.

 

I stood there for a moment with the receiver to my ear.

“Really…But that…it…I am so lost right now…” I sighed. “So he’s after her too.” I added.

 

“Yeah…he is.” Choi answered.

 

“But she never really did anything wrong but witness him killing the co-worker” I said aloud to Choi.

 

“That’s just it Seunghyun…She witnessed it. If she does testify against him…Then Michael will go away in prison.” Choi sighed. “But she won’t because he’ll go after her or he’ll have someone do it for him” He added.

 

I sighed heavily. “So what now we have to protect her too.” I muttered.

 

“Sure why not” Choi muttered back.

 

“I’m sorry Choi…I didn’t mean to get snippy with you…” I softly said under my breath.

 

“No it’s fine…I’m used to it…we just need to get Michael in jail and everything will be fine.” He softly said on the phone sighing at the end.

 

“Okay then, I guess-” I was interrupted when someone knocked on my door. “Hey Choi, can you hold on for a second?” I asked. Placing the phone down as he answered.

 

“Sure.” He answered.

I walked to the door and opened it up slowly.

 

“Park, what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“I saw him Seunghyun!” She said frantically. “I saw Michael!” She yelled.

 

“Whoa. Whoa. Calm down. Where did you see him?” I asked placing my hands on her shoulders.

 

“I…I saw him downtown, by the movie theater.” She said trying to catch her breath.

 

“Why are you out of breath?” I asked.

 

“Because I ran all the way here…He saw me so I started to run.” She answered.

I had let go of her shoulders and walked back to the phone.

 

“Choi, Park’s here…She said she saw Michael downtown by the theater.” I said to him.

 

“Really, When?” He asked.

 

“I guess just now. She is out of breath because he saw her and she started to run.” I answered.

 

“Okay Call the police and I will head down there.” Choi said to me.

 

“Alright bye” I said as I hung up the phone. I looked at park she sat down in a chair and looked at me. I picked the phone back up and called the police.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[GD’s POV]

 

“I’m just saying Seungri. You gotta move that piece before you can put your piece there…” I said looking at him.

 

“You know what…I really hate this game and I am not playing anymore.” Seungri said standing up from the table. I looked at him as he walked out of the room; I looked back at Taeyang who was talking with Daesung.

I stood up and followed after Seungri, a few seconds later my cell phone rang.

 

“Yobosayo” I greeted.

 

“Jiyong, its Seunghyun.” Seunghyun quickly said.

 

“Oh hi-” He cut me off.

 

“You guys need to get home now.” He said quickly.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Michael knows where Daesung is at.” Seunghyun said devastated.

I stood there and dropped the cellphone. I ran back into the room.

 

“Taeyang, we need to go!” I yelled.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Michael knows where Daesung is at!” I yelled.

 

“How did he-” He started to speak but I cut him-self.

 

“I don’t know! Seunghyun just called me and told me!” I yelled. “We need to go!” I added. “Now!”