I don’t understand

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

We followed the ambulance but it turned out it was going to a nursing home. Taeyang got pissed and slammed his hands down on the wheel.

“Are you kidding me!” Taeyang yelled.

 

“Calm down…We’ll find him…Remember?” Jiyong said placing a hand on his shoulder.

 

I looked out the car window, tears started to form in my eyes. Then I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest and head and back and arms.

I cried out in pain.

“Ahh!” I grabbed ahold of my head and started to rock back and forth.

 

“Daesung! Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Seungri said worriedly looking at me.

 

“The pain, it hurts!” I yelled aloud.

 

“We need to get him to the hospital” Seungri said looking up at Jiyong and Taeyang. He instantly drove off.

 

“No!” I started. “I need to look…AHHH!” I kept getting interrupted by the sharp pains. I couldn’t help but feel that something bad happen.

Did my dream come true?

 

-----------------------------------------------------

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

I lay on the ground motionless. My eyes were wide open, blood was pouring out from my head, shoulder, chest, back and arms. My mouth was open I could taste the blood. I tried to move but couldn’t the pain made it hard for my limbs to move. All I could do was move my eyes.

I saw Michael slowly walk over and bend down next to me. He was smiling.

 

“Well Seunghyun…This is the end for you…and her…” Michael stood up and brushed himself off. “I’ll tell you what…I called 119 for you…Let’s see if they can get to you both in time…Looking at Park’s injuries and the time she got shot…I’d say she only have a little while left before she goes…But look at you…a shot to the head, Arms, Chest, back and your shoulder…Heck I say you’ll be dead before they even get here…” Michael smiled and started walking off.

 

My question here is why he didn’t take the car…

 

I slowly started to move my head it hurt so much. I could feel the blood just coming out. I started to move my arms a little and tried to move my body so I could see Park but the pain was hurting so much that I started to cry. “Park!” I yelled. I got no response.

“PARK!” I yelled again. No response.

“ANSWER ME PLEASE!” I yelled. I was starting to choke on my tears. I coughed and blood came up. My vision started to go. I could hear the sirens in the background.

 

But…All I could hear right now is him…my precious Daesung….

I don’t understand…Why? Why is this happening? Am I going to die? Will I get to see Daesung smile again? When will this mess all be over…

 

“Daesung…” I softly muttered under my breath before blacking out.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

“AHHH!” I yelled again clutching my head even more.

“SEUNGHYUN!” I yelled I started to squirm and move around in the backseat. Seungri tried to calm me down.

 

“Are we almost there?” Seungri asked.

 

“Pulling up now.” Jiyong said looking around. “There’s a parking spot” He muttered. Taeyang quickly parked and got out. Jiyong did too; he opened my door and helped me out. I instantly fell to the ground clutching my head in pain. Seungri ran over, and he and Jiyong both helped me inside.

 

“We need help!” Taeyang yelled out as we got in.

 

A doctor ran over with a few nurses, they had a stretcher and they placed me on it.

“AHHHH!” I continued to yell.

 

“Daesung it’s going to be alright!” Taeyang yelled.

The nurses made us stay behind as they rolled Daesung away.

 

“Dangit! How many times are we gonna have to bring Daesung here!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Hopefully this is the last time…” Seungri sighed.

 

“I hope Seunghyun and Park are both okay…” Taeyang softly said.