Confessions…Interviews…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 9
Confessions…Interviews…

Seung Ri’s POV

Okay so we left Dae Sung and Seung Hyun alone in the hospital…Was that such a good idea? I don’t know, but Seung Hyun is starting to make me confused about him?
He was looking at Dae Sung and Dae Sung was looking at him. And then there was when Seung Hyun yelled out Dae Sung’s name and grabbed his hand. And when we walked in the Hospital room, he was holding his hand. He’s starting to confuse me now.
Sometimes….I don’t get Hyung…..

Does he like Dae Sung also? The same way that Dae Sung likes him…

-----------------------------------------
Jiyong’s POV

So Seung Hyun is gay also. This I would have never expected. It didn’t surprise me when Dae Sung was gay…But Seung Hyun! Come on that blowed me away! He’s supposed to be the Bad boy of the group, and now he’s the gay of the group. Haha…Just kidding.

I sighed as me and the other two left the hospital to go home and get changed. I didn’t want to go to the conference and the interview without Dae Sung or Seung Hyun….But because of this situation we have to go without those two. This makes me mad.

TaeYang looked at me as if I know something which i tried to hide it. So when we got into TaeYang’s car And he started the ignition. He looked right at me. “Jiyong? Is there something you are not telling us?” He said as he back out of the parking lot. I looked at him and shook my head. “No Hyung, why?” TaeYang pulled out onto the road and drove all the way back to the apartment. “Well why was Seung Hyun acting weird today with Dae Sung, and what were you two talking about earlier….”

“I don’t know what you are talking about Young-Bae?” I said looking at him.

“Jiyong, you do too know what I am talking about. Is Seung Hyun gay also?” TaeYang asked looking at the road…

“I don’t know go ask him…” I said being slightly rude.

“Whatever….” TaeYang said as he continued to drive. Seung Ri was just being quiet in the back seat.

------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

Okay something is weird about Seung Hyun….Jiyong won’t tell me, because he does know. Being stubborn as always. Gosh I hate it when he does this to me.

I parked in the apartment parking lot and got out of the car, so did the other two. I locked the car as soon as they closed the doors. We walked inside and I went straight into my room to get ready. I’m guessing they did the same thing because I heard two other doors close.

I came out 10 minutes later and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some cologne. They did the same thing and then we left the Apartment and headed to where the Conference was going to be at.

“So where is the Conference going to be at Young-Bae?” Seung Ri asked looking at me

“Ummm, I don’t know the name of the place. But I do know where it is at….Some studio I think…” I said stopping at a red light.

Seung Ri looked out the window of the Car and watched as I put the car in drive and drove forward. Few minutes later we were there.

------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

Seung Hyun continued to sit next to Dae Sung in the chair next to his bed. He smiled at Dae Sung as Dae Sung slightly smiled back at him. Seung Hyun was holding his hand.
“Dae Sung, I am sorry about what I said to you I did not mean any word of it…Can you forgive me?” Seung Hyun said looking at his Maknae. Dae Sung nodded at him and Seung Hyun was happy now. “Dae Sung I have something to tell you…”
Dae Sung was listening carefully. “I-…” Seung Hyun was cut off when the T.V blared on about Big Bang. We both looked up at the T.V and it was the conference, some middle aged skinny Korean lady was sitting on a Comfy looking Chair and then there was a comfy looking couch next to it and a coffee table in front of them and a rug under it. The floors were Hardwood. The Lady looked at the Audience and smiled.

“Ladies and Gentle men in the Audience and Viewers on T.V I would love to present to you. Big Bang!” She said as the people in the Audience started to scream and clap. The host was clapping too as she smiled. The three Big Bang members came out and they took their seats on the couch. The host was puzzled.

“Thank you for coming on the show guys.” The host said.

“Its our pleasure.” TaeYang said back to you, as he smiled.
“But may I ask you guys something.?” She said looking at them.

“Go ahead, ask us anything.” Seung Ri said looking at her.

“Where’s the other two? Dae Sung and T.O.P?” She said looking around. The Audience started screaming as she said T.O.P’s name.

“Well Dae Sung is really really sick right now, so he’s resting and T.O.P is taking care of him” Jiyong said looking at her with a straight face.

“Such a good friend.” She said smiling. “Yes a good friend” TaeYang said.

“well we all hope Dae Sung feels better right everybody” She said as she looked at the audience and they started to scream yes, and ‘Get well Dae Sung’. She smiled and looked back at the 3 Band Members.

“So guys, We all heard you are doing a Charity Concert in a few days is that correct?” The host asked The bands leader.

“Well that is correct, but due to Dae Sung’s illness we don’t know if he will attend…” Jiyong said as he looked at her. The Audience did a “Awww” Sound. He laughed slightly at that.

“G-Dragon, do you or the others have anything to say to your fans. That you wanted to say to them for a long time, but didn’t know how they would feel about it?” She said seriously.

The three looked at her and then at the audience. “Well yes there are some things we would like to say. But it’s not up to us to say it” Jiyong said. TaeYang and Seung Ri looked at Jiyong. “Who’s decision is it?” The host asked looking confused. “Well it’s Dae Sung’s choice to tell them. And also T.O.P’s decision” Jiyong said as TaeYang nudged him.

“Really, you guys are such great friends.” she said smiling. “Lets get T.O.P on the phone. Come on lets call that ‘Bad boy’ of the group” She sad laughing as the audience started to laugh too. TaeYang looked at the host weirdly. But she didn’t see it. Seung Ri shook his head.

Soon Seung Hyun’s phone started to ring. He didn’t hear the part when the lady said to get him on the phone. He was trying to talk to Dae Sung. He looked at his phone and it had an unknown number on it.

~Ring Tone/ VIP by Big Bang~

Seung Hyun answered it.
“Yobosayo?” He said in his usual voice.

“Hello T.O.P of Big Bang! This is Park Min Sook, of Seoul’s Conference Studio. We are here with your Fellow Big Bang members, G-Dragon, Seung Ri, and TaeYang.”
The lady said happily.

“Yes, I know. I’m watching it right now” he said getting annoyed by her already. Dae Sung just looked at him.

“We all heard about Dae Sung’s illness. We hop he get’s better soon.” She said smiling. Seung Hyun looked up at the T.V and the other three Big Bang members were just sitting there looking really bored. He sighed.

“Dae Sung nodded to that comment.” Seung Hyun said looking at the T.V still.

“Okay, T.O.P we have a question for you, and only you and Dae Sung can answer it.” She said seriously.

“um, okay ask then….” he said sighing.

“Is there anything that you want to tell your fans, but didn’t know how they would react so you didn’t tell them?” She said looking to he side trying to listen for his Answer.

Seung Hyun was silent. “Um I don’t think so….” he muttered.

“Well leader G-Dragon, said there was.” She said confused.

Seung Hyun looked at the T.V. G-Dragon looked at her weird. And Seung Hyun laughed. “Really now.”

“Yes really.” She said. “Seung Hyun….Don’t listen to her.” Jiyong said laughing. The Audience laughed too. Seung Ri and TaeYang sat there being quiet.

“Well okay I guess there is something….But I am not going to say it. The fans do not need to know this yet….” Seung Hyun said.

“Your not gay are you T.O.P” She said laughing the audience did too. Jiyong just looked at her. Thinking. ‘What the ?’

“Um…Noo…I am not…” Seung Hyun said hesitating at some points.

“Then what is it?” She asked.

“Its Not-” Seung Hyun was cut off when Dae Sung took the phone away from him. He took off his breathing mask which was bad because that was keeping him breathing. “Dae Sung what are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m gay…” Dae Sung said into the phone. “I’m the one that is Gay…not Seung Hyun…”

The host and the audience was silent. Jiyong and the other two just sat there. They couldn’t believe that Dae Sung just revealed him-self like that.

“I’m not ashamed anymore to reveal it out to you people. You can hate me…But please don’t hate Big Bang….” Dae Sung said as he handed the phone back to Seung Hyun and put his breathing mask back on. Seung Hyun just looked at him. “That’s all we are saying…bye…..” Seung Hyun said and hung up the phone.

“Well everybody our time is up for now. Comeback next time to see more Artist on our show” She said smiling and they went off air. She turned to Jiyong. “He’s gay…..” she muttered, she stood up and walked off. The three Big Bang members stood up and walked outside. “I can’t believe he said that…Now that lady hates us” Jiyong said angry.

“Jiyong, calm down…this was probably the only time that he was going to say it to everyone….He couldn’t hide it forever.” TaeYang said. “Well today was not a good day….” Jiyong said as he got into the car. Seung Ri didn’t say anything and just got in the back seat. TaeYang got in the drivers seat turned the car on and drove to where the interview was suppose to happen.