Woo Bin Choi

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 45
Woo Bin Choi

Nobodies POV

It has been a week since Dae Sung was in the hospital. Seung Hyun still there.
TaeYang has been bringing Seung Hyun food and making him eat it.
He finally agreed to eat if they didn’t force it in his mouth anymore.

When the Big Bang members came to visit Dae Sung, Seung Hyun for once wasn’t in there.

“Where’s Hyung?” Seung Ri asked looking around.
Jiyong shrugged. “I don’t know…Maybe he went to go eat..” he muttered crossing his arms. He walked over to Dae Sung’s bedside and sat down in Seung Hyun’s seat.

TaeYang sighed as he walked over to the window and opened up the blinds.
It was sunny out. But the clouds were getting darker. It was going to rain.

“Hey guys? What are you doing here?” They heard a voice at the door.
They all turned around, and looked at Seung Hyun.

“Hyung! Where did you go?” Seung Ri said as he walked over to his friend.
Seung Hyun looked at Seung Ri.

“I went to the restroom.” Seung Hyun said walking over to Jiyong.
Jiyong stood up and moved away, so Seung Hyun can sit down.
He did, and looked at the others.
“So what are you guys doing here?” he asked again.

TaeYang looked at him. “we came to visit Dae Sung. We also wanted to speak to the Doctor about his condition…If it was getting bad…or if he was doing better…Do you know anything? Has the doctor told you?” TaeYang asked looking at Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun nodded slowly. “yeah he did….” He said softly. He took Dae Sung’s hand in his.

“What did he say?” Jiyong asked as he leaned up against the wall next to the window.

“They said he wasn’t getting much better. They were still trying to treat the eternal bleeding. His back is bad. But if he ever gets out of the coma he would be put on bed rest for a while and-“ Seung Hyun was cut off by Seung Ri.

“Did they say if he will ever wake up from the Coma….” Seung Ri asked sadly.

Seung Hyun shook his head. “They don’t know. It’s a 50/50 chance….” He said softly.
“What do you mean by that?” Seung Ri said worriedly.

“They said that he may never wake back up from the coma….he could die. And with his injuries the way they are….his survival chance is dangerously low” Seung Hyun said really sad. He held Dae Sung’s hand even tighter. “But I pray everyday I come here. I pray every night. I pray every where I am. I pray that he will make it through this. I just wish that this never happened….I wish that he will wake up soon, so I can hold him in my arms again…” He said tears coming out of his eyes. “I don’t know what to do if I lost him….”

TaeYang sighed sadly. “Hyung….I don’t think any of us would know what to do if he died.” He started.

“We would feel the same pain that you are feeling” Seung Ri added.

“He is like our brother; we love him with all our heart. He is the life of Big Bang….We would be deeply devastated if he died.” Jiyong finished.

Seung Hyun just sat there holding his hand.
Not knowing what to do….

Across the way some where’s in Seoul. A man by the name of Woo Bin Choi walks around. You may know him. Well you don’t know what he looks like. But he was the one who ran out of the bathroom at the theater yelling for someone to call 119.

Woo Bin Choi left the Theater that night with his intention to find and seriously hurt those men that did that to Dae Sung. Woo Bin Choi is a big fan of Big Bang, and is devastated of what happened.

Well it looks like Seung Hyun isn’t alone on the idea of killing the 4 men.
Choi has been looking around for clues as to where the men may have gone.
He too asked to see the security tapes. But they gave him the same answer they gave Seung Hyun.

So he decided to go to the police department…but they just turned him down.
“Stupid donut guys…..” he muttered as he left the police station earlier that day.
He sighed as he walked along the sidewalk on Seoul. “Hmmm, I wonder what hospital Dae Sung is at….I wanna visit him. Maybe the other Big Bang members would be there.” He muttered softly. When he walked past the ally there were about 5-6 guys there. And they were talking about something devious….
Woo Bin Choi’s POV

When I walked past the ally there were these guys talking about something they did a week ago.

So I stopped walking to listen in.

“Hey guy’s you wouldn’t believe what me and the other guys did at the theater a week ago. You should have been there!” the man said laughing.

“Yo what did you do?” one of the guys asked.

“You know that guy from Big Bang….the gay one. Dae Sung.” he said explaining to them.

The guy nodded.

“Well we ganged up on him in the bathroom at the theater. Now we hear that he is in the hospital in a coma.” he said as he laughed. “they don’t know if he will ever wake up.” he said as he started to cry from laughing to hard.

I just shook my head in disgust. “those ing bastards….Imma kill them” I muttered under my breath. The guy kept talking about how him and his 3 other friends ganged up on Dae Sung. I walked closer and closer to them. “you know, you ing ugly guy…beating up on someone that didn’t do anything to you…is pretty much wrong”

The guys just looked at me, then back at one another. They started to laugh.
“Who the are you dip?” The guy said as he laughed.

I was getting angry. “what you guys did was DAMN RIGHT ING WRONG!” I yelled. They just looked at me.

“What the you going to do?” the guy said making him-self sound tough.

“Imma ing kick your !” I yelled.
They just laughed. “You think I’m ing kidding!” I continued to yell.

“You! Kick our !” the guy said as he almost fell to the ground laughing. “I bet you can’t even land a hand on me!” he said laughing still.

I was seriously pissed of at the moment. “Ohhhhh after this day. You is going to wish you never met Woo Bin Choi….” I muttered before I clenched my fist, and took matter into my own hand.

Before I realize what I was doing….it was already over.
The guys were all on the ground. Bleeding. Bruised. Some were crawling away.
I just looked at them with disgust.
I spit at the guy who was laughing the most earlier.

He slowly tried to lift up his head. To look at me. I bet I broke almost every single bone in his body. I laughed. I bent down to his level. “Hey buddy” I said in English.
“Who the are you…” I said in Korean language. “Dip” I said in English.

I stood straight up and pulled out my cell phone.
I dialed 119 and waited for a call response.

“Yobosayo.” the person on the other line said.

“Um yes. I am on the corner of 324 St. Se. between the clothing shop and the bakery shop there is an alley. And I think I found the guys who may have beaten Dae Sung, from Big Bang up. The men are wounded and on the ground” I started out. But then the lady cut in.

“Why are they on the ground” she asked.

“I kicked their asses….” I muttered as I hung up the phone and looked back at the men.
“heh. Dip’s….” I said under my breath and then walked away.