Are you Okay?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 33
Are you Okay?

Nobodies POV

They all walked into the room that Dae Sung was staying in.
When they saw him, they were relieved that he was still alive.
They saw the bandage on his nose, and how black and blue his eyes were.
He had scratches everywhere on his face and his arm, which is bandaged up because he broke it.
Seung Hyun immediately went over to Dae Sung and sat down in a chair next to him.
Dae Sung was sleeping still.

The others slowly went over to his bed side.
Jiyong sighed with relief.

“Thank god…” he said looking up at the ceiling.

Seung Ri grabbed his chest. Sighing with relief also.
He was going to cry tears of joy.
Because his friend is alright.

TaeYang leaned against the wall next to where Seung Hyun is sitting, and Jiyong and Seung Ri on the other side of the bed.

A few moments later a doctor walked in.
They all turned to look at the doctor.

“Um, excuse me? Who are you-” the doctor was cut off by Jiyong.

“We’re his band mates…The other members from Big Bang….” Jiyong softly said looking at the doctor.
He nodded weirdly then walked over to Dae Sung’s heart monitor and started to look at him.

“Excuse me doctor” Seung said looking at him.
The doctor turned around.

“Yes?” he said to Seung Ri.

“Can you…Can you tell us what is wrong with Dae Sung?” he asked looking at him.

The doctor sighed.
“when the car ran into the guard rail, at that speed. Dae Sung’s head slammed against the dashboard. Breaking his nose. And also fracturing the bones around under the eyes and around the nose.
Then the airbag went off into his face, doing further damage.
He broke his arm.
And he hurt his spinal cord unfortunately….” The doctor sighed.

“that’s pretty much his injury part.” he then said.

“Will he be able to walk again?” TaeYang then asked.
The doctor looked at the TaeYang.

“Of course he will be able to.
But not for a while. About 4 weeks. To two months. His spinal cord will heal on its own, if he gets rest. He can’t be doing to much moving. That means all his projects must be put on hold.” the doctor said turning to leave.

“That means he won’t be in the musical Shouting with me….” Seung Ri said sadly.

The doctor shook his head and walked to the door.
“He’ll wake up soon.” he said then walked out.

Seung Hyun held Dae Sung’s hand.
“Please wake up….Dae Sung…” He said softly to him.

They sat in the hospital room for a few hours, during that time. Jiyong and Seung Ri went to the gift shop to look for Get well presents for Dae Sung. They found a few things and then came back. Then the police officer from the scene came into the room.

“Can I speak with one of you guys.” he said.

TaeYang stood up and walked over to him.
“Yes?” he said.

The officer hands TaeYang Dae Sung’s wallet, and then his phone which was broken in two pieces. “These were recovered from the Scene. And wanted to return them to the owner. TaeYang accepted the items.

“Thank you.” He said.

The officer nodded and walked out of the room. He placed the two items on the bedside table. A few minutes later Dae Sung woke up.

The first one to say Something was Seung Ri.
And the first thing he said was…
“Dae Sung! Are you okay!

Dae Sung couldn’t see that well his vision was slightly blurry.
But he can still make out who was talking to him.
He looked over at Seung Ri.
And smiled….

“Seung Ri” Dae Sung Softly said.
“you guys are here….” he smiled.

Dae Sung felt someone holding his hand, and looked over to see Seung Hyun.
Dae Sung didn’t say anything to him.

“Dae Sung. I-” Seung didn’t finish speaking. Because Dae Sung started to talk to the others.

“When did you guys get here?” he softly asked.

“a few hours ago.” TaeYang said smiling and crossing his arms.

“we also got you some stuff Dae Sung!” Seung Ri said holding up a brightly colorful key chain that said ‘Lets forget and lets forgive.’ Ironic huh?

Both Dae Sung and Seung Hyun needs to forget what happened, and learn to forgive one another.

Dae Sung smiled.

Jiyong looked at Seung Hyun he was trying to say something to Dae Sung. But Dae Sung was clearly blowing him off.

“Hey guys. I’m hungry. Lets get something to eat. You can’t come Seung Hyun. Your such a fat . Besides your still sick.” Jiyong just blurted out whatever came to his mind and walked out of the room. Seung Ri was confused. But then TaeYang dragged him out.
He obviously didn’t know what Jiyong was Talking about…
Stupid Seung Ri. But we gotta love him.

Now it was just Seung Hyun and Dae Sung. He continued to hold Dae Sung’s hand.
But then Dae Sung pulled his hand away.

Seung Hyun sighed.
“Dae Sung. I’m sorry…” he said quietly.
“I didn’t know how much I hurt you untill that night…where you-” Seung Was cut off again by Dae Sung.

“I tried killing my-self…Because of you…” he muttered.

“Dae Sung. I still love you!” he said as tears started to come out.
“I’m sorry for everything I did!” he blurted out as he took Dae Sung’s hand back into his.

“Can you please forgive me..” he then added.

Dae Sung was looking away. At the keychain that Seung Ri and Jiyong just bought him.

“Please Dae Sung…” Seung Hyun said once more.