Day Four: Interview and conference, Charity stage. (Part 1)

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

After yesterday…I didn’t know what to think…

Hyung save me…He came to my rescue…

 

Is he starting to remember more?

Yesterday reminded me of that ‘day’…

It seemed as if everything was happening again…

I just hope he will remember everything soon…

 

At least he remembers us all as band mates still…

 

It was the next day already and I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked to the side and Taeyang wasn’t in bed.

I slowly sat up and picked up my phone.

It was 1:43 P.M in the afternoon.

 

I got out of bed and stumbled to the door.

I slowly opened it and walked out.

The others were sitting at the table playing poker. I looked at them and then walked to the bathroom to get washed up.

As soon as I walked out and went into the living room, clean and dressed they looked at me and put down their cards.

 

“Daesung…You’re awake finally.” Jiyong said smiling.

 

I looked at him.

“Yeah…yesterday was just so horrible…” I responded with a soft voice.

 

“Good thing Seunghyun ran out the door when he did.” Seungri chimed in.

 

“Yeah” I responded once again in a soft voice.

I looked around and then my eyes fixed upon Seunghyun.

He turned his head to me and looked me in the eyes.

 

He smiled.

I looked away and then sat down on the opposite side of Seunghyun.

“Hyung…” I said looking at Seunghyun.

 

“Yes?” He responded looking at his cards trying to figure out what to do next.

 

“What do you remember now?” I asked waiting for him to get irritated with me.

 

“I remember what happened that day…when you tried to kill yourself jumping off the bridge.” He responded placing his cards face down on the table. He looked up at me.

 

I looked him in the eyes and the looked away.

“Thank you for saving me again…” I said bowing my head.

Seunghyun smiled and patted my head lightly.

 

“No problem angel” he said laughing slightly.

I lifted up my head and looked at them all.

“So where are we going to today Daesung?” Seunghyun asked looking at me.

 

I looked at the door and then back at him.

“We had a Charity concert last year…I’m sure that would bring up some memories…” I said looking at me.

 

“Okay” He said standing up.

 

“Hey, what about the place where we had the conference and interview at? Can we go there too?” Jiyong asked standing up.

 

“Yeah sure, I mean that could bring up some sparks in his mind.” Taeyang said also standing up.

Seungri decided to follow.

 

We all walked out the door and down to the car.

We piled in and I sat next to Seunghyun.

We drove in silence to the conference place and once we reached the destination we slowly got out of the car.

 

Seunghyun just looked at the building. Nothing seemed to interest him at this point.

We walked up to the door and walked in. People were walking around laughing and talking.

 

“I wonder if that lady is here.” Seungri asked looking at the people.

 

“What lady?” Jiyong asked.

 

“You know the host.” Seungri said still looking around.

 

“Oh…I don’t think I want to talk to her…” Jiyong muttered crossing his arms, but alas he was looking for her too.

 

“What was her name again?” Seungri asked.

 

“Park Min Sook, I think” Taeyang responded.

 

“Ah” Jiyong muttered as he started walking around.

“hellooo…Min Sook are you here?” Jiyong went around calling out in a soft voice.

“I don’t like you but we need to talk to you” He added.

 

A few moments later a woman walked by them.

“Excuse me miss?” Seungri called out.

 

The woman stopped walking and turned around to face the guys.

“Yes?” She said.

 

“Are you park, Min Sook?” Seungri asked.

 

“Why yes I am…and you are BIGBANG right?” She responded.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and Taeyang nudged him.

“We need your help…”Taeyang said her as he walked over.

 

“With?” She said looking at the 5 of us.

 

“Seunghyun was involved in a really bad accident not too long ago and he can’t remember everything about BIGBANG or his relationship with any of us.” Taeyang explained.

 

“I’m sorry…But I can’t help you…” She muttered and started to walk away.

 

“Excuse me…” I called out to her.

She rolled her eyes and turned around.

 

“Yes…” She said sounding irritated.

 

“Please…Please help us…” I said pleading with her.

She just looked at me and crossed her arms.

 

“Why should I? She asked.

 

“Because…He doesn’t remember anything about me and him being in love, he doesn’t remember everything about BIGBANG…We need your help…Anything you can say to him that you said that day on the phone…may trigger some things in his memory” I explained to her.

 

She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever…I may still have the video from them in the archives…” She said pointing in the direction where older records are put away.

 

I looked at her and bowed.

“Thank you so much” I said to her and then gave her a hug.

She didn’t return it but that was okay.

 

I released from the hug and followed the others down the hallway.

Seunghyun stood there and looked at Min Sook.

She looked back at him.

 

“What?” She muttered to him and walked away.

Seunghyun shook his head and muttered something under his breath.

 

When we reached the archives room we asked the tech director to help us locate the video, he did and played it in the VCR for us to watch.

We sat around the TV and looked at the screen, listening in.

 

~Video~

 “Ladies and Gentlemen in the Audience and Viewers on T.V I would love to present to you, BIGBANG!” She said as the people in the Audience started to scream and clap. The host was clapping too as she smiled. The three BIGBANG members came out and they took their seats on the couch. The host was puzzled.

 

“Thank you for coming on the show guys.” The host said.

 

“It’s our pleasure.” Taeyang said back to you, as he smiled.

“But may I ask you guys something?” She said looking at them.

 

“Go ahead, ask us anything.” Seungri said looking at her.

 

“Where’s the other two? Dae Sung and T.O.P?” She said looking around. The Audience started screaming as she said T.O.P’s name.

 

“Well Daesung is really, really sick right now, so he’s resting and T.O.P is taking care of him” Jiyong said looking at her with a straight face.

 

“He is such a good friend.” She said smiling.

 

“Yes a good friend” Taeyang added.

 

“Well we all hope Daesung feels better right everybody” She said as she looked at the audience and they started to scream yes, and ‘Get well Daesung’. She smiled and looked back at the 3 Band Members.

 

“So guys, we all heard you are doing a Charity Concert in a few days is that correct?” The host asked the bands leader.

 

“Well that is correct, but due to Daesung’s illness we don’t know if he will attend…” Jiyong said as he looked at her. The Audience did an “Awww” Sound. He laughed slightly at that.

 

“G-Dragon, do you or the others have anything to say to your fans. That you wanted to say to them for a long time, but didn’t know how they would feel about it?” She said seriously.

 

The three looked at her and then at the audience. “Well yes there are some things we would like to say. But it’s not up to us to say it” Jiyong said. Taeyang and Seungri looked at Jiyong. “Whose decision is it?” The host asked looking confused. “Well its Daesung’s choice to tell them also T.O.P’s decision” Jiyong said as Taeyang nudged him.

 

“Really, you guys are such great friends.” she said smiling. “Let’s get T.O.P on the phone. Come on let’s call that ‘Bad boy’ of the group” She said laughing as the audience started to laugh too. Taeyang looked at the host weirdly but she didn’t see it. Seungri shook his head.

 

They started to call Seunghyun’s phone

Seunghyun answered it.

“Yobosayo?” He said in his usual voice.

 

“Hello T.O.P of Big Bang! This is Park Min Sook, of Seoul’s Conference Studio. We are here with your Fellow Big Bang members, G-Dragon, Seungri, and Taeyang.”

The lady said happily.

 

“Yes, I know. I’m watching it right now” he said getting annoyed by her already. Daesung just looked at him.

 

“We all heard about Daesung’s illness. We all hope he gets better soon.” She said smiling. Seunghyun looked up at the T.V and the other three Big Bang members were just sitting there looking really bored. He sighed.

 

“Daesung nodded to that comment.” Seunghyun said looking at the T.V still.

 

“Okay, T.O.P we have a question for you, and only you and Daesung can answer it.” She said seriously.

 

“Um, okay ask then….” he said sighing.

 

“Is there anything that you want to tell your fans, but didn’t know how they would react so you didn’t tell them?” She said looking to her side trying to listen for his Answer.

 

Seunghyun was silent. “Um I don’t think so….” he muttered.

 

“Well leader G-Dragon, said there was.” She said confused.

 

Seunghyun looked at the T.V. G-Dragon looked at her weird. And Seunghyun laughed. “Really now?”

 

“Yes really.” She said.

 

“Seunghyun….Don’t listen to her.” Jiyong said laughing. The Audience laughed too. Seungri and Taeyang sat there being quiet.

 

“Well okay I guess there is something….But I am not going to say it. The fans do not need to know this yet….” Seunghyun said.

 

“You’re not gay are you T.O.P” She said laughing the audience did too. Jiyong just looked at her. Thinking ‘What the crap?’

 

“Um…No…I am not…” Seunghyun said hesitating at some points.

 

“Then what is it?” She asked.

 

“It’s Not-” Seunghyun was cut off when Daesung took the phone away from him. He took off his breathing mask which was bad because that was keeping him breathing. “Daesung what are you doing?” He asked.

 

“I’m gay…” Daesung said into the phone. “I’m the one that is Gay…not Seunghyun…”

 

The host and the audience were silent. Jiyong and the other two just sat there. They couldn’t believe that Daesung just revealed him-self like that.

 

“I’m not ashamed anymore to reveal it out to you people. You can hate me…But please don’t hate Big Bang….” Daesung said as he handed the phone back to Seunghyun and put his breathing mask back on. Seunghyun just looked at him. “That’s all we are saying…bye…..” Seunghyun said and hung up the phone.

~End video~

 

We turned off the T.V and looked at Seunghyun. He was in deep though when he was watching it.

Moments later he shook his head and looked over at Daesung.

“Why did you do that?” He asked.

 

I looked at him.

“Because I love you…” I responded with a soft voice.

 

We left the conference studio and headed to the place where we had the interview with the guy.

They arrived and got out of the car.

“I am so tired!” Jiyong yelled out.

 

“Well you can’t sleep until we get home.” Taeyang said walking up the steps into the building.

Moments later they were greeted by the guy.

 

“Greetings BIGBANG” The guy, who is name John Park, said smiling.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” We all said bowing.