Tomorrow

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

I held Daesung close to me and I wouldn’t let go of him.

I was seriously scared that he was really dead.

I couldn’t bear that thought.

 

“Daesung…I’m so sorry” I whispered in his ear.

 

“Seunghyun…please don’t say anything else.” Daesung muttered as he pulled me back to kiss him.

 

The others just smiled.

“Hey let’s give them some privacy” Jiyong said walking away.

 

“Yah why do we have to leave, this is the living room. They need to go to their bedroom” Seungri muttered at Jiyong.

 

“Shut up and just come on!” Jiyong yelled and Seungri grumbled.

 

Taeyang laughed.

“I’ll be over at Monica’s!” He yelled and walked out of the door.

 

I smiled through the kiss.

“I love you so much Dae.”

 

“I love you too Seunghyun”

Daesung said crying.

“I’m sorry for not giving you another chance. I’m sorry for just getting pissed off at you even though you apologized to me” Daesung said crying.

“I’m so sorry” He continued.

 

“Dae its fine I don’t care anymore…as long as you are together with me…I don’t care” I said smiling as I place my hands on his cheeks to make him look at me.

 

“I just can’t wait to be officially together with you” Daesung said trying to smile.

 

“I know me too” I said smiling back at him.

“It’ll be very soon, I promise…Very, very soon” I added.

 

Daesung smiled and then leaned forward to kiss me on the lips.

“I love you Hyung…” He whispered through the kiss.

 

I broke apart from the kiss and pulled him back into a hug.

“I will never hurt you again…I promise on my life…I will NEVER hurt you again” I said smiling at him, but being serious.

 

Daesung smiled at me and nodded, tears fell from his eyes.

“I believe you Hyung. I promise I will always be by your side and be there for you” Daesung softly said through the ‘happy’ tears.

 

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand

“Come on…We have something that needs to be planned…Don’t we?” I said smiling and walking to our bedroom.

 

“Our wedding” Daesung said happily.

 

I winked and smiled.

“Exactly” I laughed and when we got to the room I closed the door and locked it.

 

Daesung and I both sat at the desk looking over some notes and lists and other stuff for the wedding.

I was wearing my eye glasses to read the names of people we were inviting to the private ceremony and reception.

 

“Neh, Hyung.”

 

“Hm” I said reading the list of names.

 

“Can we invite my music teacher from High school?” He asked looking at me, placing down a paper with drawings of how the reception should look.

 

I looked at me and thought for a moment, I looked back at the list and took a pencil.

“Yeah we can” I said writing her name down on the paper.

 

“Thank you” He said smiling and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

 

“You’re welcome- Oh hey, umm where’s the list of the groomsmen & women?” I asked looking through the stack of papers.

 

“Umm…” Daesung started to look in the notebook.

“I don’t…Oh here it is!” He said pulling it out of a folder and handed it to me.

 

“Okay so on your side you have: Taeyang, Chaerin and Minzy.” I said reading the names.

“And on my side I have: Seungri, Jiyong and Bom noona.” I said reading the names.

 

“What about Dara noona?” Daesung asked.

 

“Um, she’s the flower girl” I said looking at the list again.

 

“The ring bearer” He then asked.

 

“Tablo” I answered and placed the list down

 

“Yah Hyung…Can’t Tablo be one of my groomsmen and Minzy be the flower girl and then Dara be the ring bearer?” Daesung asked looking at me.

 

I looked at him for a few moments.

“…..Okay” I said smiling and then he erased a few things and placed them where they should go.

 

“Thank you” Daesung said smiling.

 

“You’re welcome Dae” I said standing up and stretching.

I walked to the window and looked out, the snow was falling down, and it was really pretty. I just wanted to go out and play in it.

 

Daesung stood up and walked behind me; he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my back shoulder.

I smiled.

 

I turned around to face him and Daesung was smiling back at me.

“Daesung…I don’t want to wait a couple of months before we’re together forever. Can we not do it now? Like go to the court house and get it official and not tell anybody about it and then have the ‘real’ thing in May?” I said excitedly.

 

Daesung laughed and shook his head. I frowned.

“Aniyo Hyung…The wait is good, you’ll get all the pre-wedding jitters in you and it’ll be so wonderful, because once we finally tie that not…it’ll be worth the wait.” Daesung said placing a hand on my cheek.

 

“I guess it will be worth the wait” I said under my breath to him as I leaned in and started to kiss him on the lips.

 

Then a knock on our bedroom door caused us to break apart.

“Come in” Daesung yelled out.

 

The door opened and Taeyang walked in.

“Oh hey Youngbae” I said looking at him.

 

“Hey guys, we’re going out to dinner and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with us” Taeyang asking standing in the door way.

 

Daesung and I both looked at each other and shrugged.

“Sure” I said taking Daesung’s hand in mine. “Where are we going?”

 

“I dunno, Jiyong never told me” Taeyang said walking out of the room.

Daesung and I looked at each other again.

 

“Oh gosh…If Jiyong picked the place then…oh gosh…” I muttered walking with Daesung out of the room.

 

~~

 

When we got to the restaurant and went inside.

It didn’t look familiar, I never even been in this place before.

There were people sitting around eating, okay normal for a restaurant.

We kept following; Jiyong, Seungri and Taeyang to some far back room in the restaurant.

When we finally got there the lights and people popped out of no where’s yelling.

 

“CONGRADULATIONS” They all yelled in unison.

Then there was Jiyong who had to make some other noise.

 

“Wooohoooooo!!!!! WOOT WOOT!” Jiyong yelled.

 

Daesung smiled as people threw confetti. The other BIGBANG members were laughing and dancing around with Daesung and the other guest.

I looked around at everything and everyone.

Around this time a couple of years ago, we found out that Daesung was gay; he tried to kill himself because none of us would accept him for who he was.

 

Then I cheated on him with another girl and he yet again tried to kill himself and then he gets into a car accident and then he gets ganged up in the bathroom and that’s when all of the nightmares started and Michael started to attack us.

 

Then I realized that I really loved Daesung and I wouldn’t trade him for anybody else…

Tomorrow will be a good day.