Epilogue

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV] 

I sit up in my bed, it was still early morning. The snow was falling outside and started to pile up. I looked around and saw Daesung lying down next to me.

Lying down on his stomach, his face facing the door and his eyes were closed and a little bit of drool coming out from the corner of his mouth.

I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

 

He shifted a little bit, but did not wake up.

I laughed to myself and got out of bed.

 

The dream I had last night seemed so real.

It felt like it really happened…

 

I can still hear us saying our vows together.

I looked around the dorm room for evidence of my dream.

Did it really come true! Did Daesung and I really get married!

 

I searched and searched.

I looked for the tux’s I saw in my dream, nothing.

I looked for some un-opened weddings gifts, nothing.

I searched for shoes that would be pulled off at the door, nothing.

I searched for the ties that would be on the couch and kitchen table, nothing.

 

Nothing, I couldn’t find anything.

I frown and sit down on the couch.

 

Was it really a dream? It felt so real though…

I sighed and sat back in the chair.

Why did it have to feel so real?

 

A few moments later I heard Daesung come out of the room and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He didn’t go in; instead he walked over towards me and stood in front of my view of the wall.

 

I looked at him. “Neh Daesung?”

 

“Are you okay Hyung?” He asked sitting next to me.

 

“Neh…I am…I guess…” I responded softly.

 

“What’s the matter?” He then asked.

 

“I thought…Last night….Why can’t we get married now.” I finally blurted out.

 

Daesung and smiled and laughed at me.

“Hyung…You’re so excited about it aren’t you”

 

I looked at him.

“So the wedding hasn’t happened yet!” I said disappointed.

 

“Aniyo Hyung” He smiled. “Remember…we have it set for June 1st”

 

I sat there for a moment.

“Oh…oh yeah…It’s just that, last night in my dream…We were at our wedding” I started off. Daesung continued to smile.

“It felt so real. The before, getting ready, walking down the aisle, saying our vows, the placing of the rings…Everything seemed so real!” I threw my hands up in the air.

 

Daesung laughed.

“That sounded like perfect wedding” he smiled.

 

“It was!!” I responded with a frown.

“I wish it was real” I added.

 

“It’s okay…it’ll be real soon enough.” Daesung smiled and leaned over me to give me a kiss.

 

I smiled and returned the kiss.

 

~~~Hours later~~~

 

“I don’t want us to ever be apart…EVER again” I said

Daesung and I both lay out on the roof of our Dorm apartment building.

The snow was falling on and around us.

Our fingers were intertwined.

 

Daesung laughed.

“Neh…me too Hyung” He smiled. I looked over at him; he was looking up at the sky, the snow falling down on his face, his perfect white smile.

 

Sometimes I wondered…Why was I so lucky to be with him?

Why was he given to me?

I though at most parts of our relationship together, that I saved Daesung a lot…but really…it was him who saved me a lot.

 

I couldn’t thank him enough for that.

 

I love Daesung…I will always love him…I think back to the beginning and wondered…why was I such a jerk to him?

He was so fragile and caring and always loved his friends, family, fans and strangers.

 

He was always welcoming people into his arm when they needed a hug and offered them his famous smile.

 

I continued to watch Daesung and he looked up at the sky.

He closed him mouth, but continued to smile.

 

Really…Daesung never lost his smile…even when he was upset or angry…he was always smiling on the inside.

 

I sat up and looked out into the horizon.

Daesung continued to lay down but then moved his body so his head could be on my lap.

 

“I love you Seunghyun…” He smiled, while closing his eyes.

 

I looked at him and smiled back.

Placing a hand on his head and running my hands through his soft hair.

 

“I love you too Daesung” I whispered back “I will always….”

 

~~~~

 

“Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember its true, someone somewhere is thinking of you.”

 

 

 

End….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.

I knowwww you guys are kinda upset that the wedding was only a dream, but the wedding will actually happen in this story(:
So it was kinda  a win/lose(: You guys got the wedding, but it a only a dream...A PERFECT dream(:
Don't worry it will happen...for real lmbo

ALSO

Here is the Link to the new story! aka: Sequel to this one(:

STILL ALIVE

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211168/still-alive-bigbang-daesung-drama-gdragon-top-todae-alive