Day One: The Studio

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

After talking to the doctor he agreed to let Seunghyun come home with us but he couldn’t do too much moving around. So we are limiting the places we visit once a day…One place one day to explore around.

There are 7 places…that mean 7 days to get Seunghyun’s memory back. While we are at that I have to keep a look out for Michael…That monstrous person.

 

We walked to Seunghyun’s room. He was watching TV after we walked in he turned his head to look at us.

“Seunghyun…The doctor said you can come back home to the dorm” Taeyang said walking up to him.

 

“The dorm?” He asked.

 

“Yeah the place where we live at” Taeyang answered.

He just looked at us and shrugged.

 

“Whatever then…Let’s go.” He muttered. He slowly moved his legs over the bed. When he winced in pain my natural reaction was to quickly move over to him and help me. As I did so Seunghyun just looked at me when I softly grabbed his arm. I quickly let go and backed off.

 

“I’m sorry” I softly said looking at him.

 

They then brought in wheel chair for him to sit on and he did. I grabbed the wheel chair and started to push him out of the room and then eventually out of the hospital.

 

We got to the car and I helped him in then I sat next to him. He just looked at me as our arms touched each other’s.

“I’m sorry” I softly said to him and then looked away.

 

“You’re fine” He responded back and then looked the other way.

Taeyang looked at us through the rearview mirror and smiled. He pulled out of the parking lot and towards the studio.

 

“Okay so where are we going now?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“The YG studio” Taeyang said aloud.

 

“The studio, for what?” He asked.

 

“Well we are trying to help you get your memories back Seunghyun and we are bringing you to all of the places where it had the most impact on you” Seungri explained looking at his Hyung.

 

Seunghyun just looked at Seungri and then Taeyang.

“Um…Okay…But to let you all know I doubt that it will work…Just saying” Seunghyun muttered. I looked over at him and sighed.

He then looked at me.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

 

I looked at him.

“Nothing is wrong…” I muttered.

 

“Okay then…” he muttered back.

 

We pulled into the parking lot for the YG building and got out. I helped Seunghyun and followed closely behind him.

We walked in and Seunghyun just stopped walking. I bumped into him but he didn’t turn around to look at me. He just stopped there.

 

I looked at him. “What’s wrong Hyung?” I asked.

 

He didn’t answer me. He just stood there staring into space. I waved my hand in front of his face. No movement.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

As soon as I stepped into that building, my mind froze and I stopped walking. I couldn’t move my body. Then my mind went blank, pitch black. Nothing was there. I didn’t know where I was anymore. Then something popped up into my mind.

 

I see…I see something. 6 guys standing in this room right here…all talking and waiting for something or someone. I saw my-self there just not smiling. No emotion. Then that boy…the one they called Daesung came up to me and did something to make me laugh.

I then heard someone call my name several times and my mind unfroze and I was able to move again.

 

I breathed in a lot of air for I felt I was out of it and then I looked at Daesung. “I’m sorry did you say something?” I asked.

 

Daesung looked at me.

“Are you alright?” He asked

 

I nodded. “Yeah…Daesung…” I softly started out.

 

“Yeah Hyung?” He responded.

 

“Was there 6 people?” I asked.

 

The other members turned around and faced me. Daesung looked at me.

“Y-yeah…when we first started out…There were 6 of us but the sixth person was pretty much kicked out.” He explained to me.

 

“Hyung do you remember something?” Jiyong came over and asked.

 

I just looked at him and shook my head.

“No…I don’t think so…” I lied. I know I saw something but didn’t want to say it.

 

We then walked up stairs and I looked around.

This place looked really familiar then again my mind froze and then bam my mind went blank and pitch black…nothing.

Then showed a scene in my head, they were all walking down this hallway just talking with one another. They were being led by someone to another room that was all the way down the hall to the right. I was walking behind there and next to me was that Daesung kid.

My mind went unfrozen and I was able to walk again.

 

“What was that?” I said to my-self. Daesung looked at me and sighed.

I then stared down the hallway and saw the door that we were all led to. I pushed by Jiyong and Taeyang and then Seungri. I headed for the door.

 

“Hyung? Where are you going?” Jiyong asked.

 

I didn’t answer him. I reached the door and turned the knob and opened it. I walked in and then again my mind froze and then went blank.

I now saw us all practicing a dance or something. We were all goofing off. I guess this must have had been later because that sixth person wasn’t there anymore. I saw myself stand up and stretch. Then a guy came over and slapped his hands together to get our attention.

 

My mind went unfrozen.

“What is going on…” I muttered to my-self.

 

“Hyung?” Daesung called out.

 

I turned around.

“Neh?” I said looking at him.

 

“What’s going on?” He asked me.

 

“Nothing…I just wanted to see what was in the room” I said looking at him.

 

“You remember something don’t you…” Seungri spoke out.

 

“Eh…I just saw something in my head that didn’t seem right…Something I don’t remember doing.” I explained.

 

“Those are called memories.” Taeyang said looking at me.

 

“What did you see?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Well in here I saw…Well I guess I saw us practicing a dance or something like that. Then it disappeared when some guy walked over and clapped his hands together.” I answered.

 

“Mr. Yang” Daesung softly said looking at me. He was smiling.

I just looked at him and then walked past them.

 

“What else is in this place?” I asked.

 

“Well there is the recording studio in the back” Seungri suggested.

 

“Good idea…Let’s go” Taeyang said leading the way.

We all followed him and reached the recording studio.

 

I stopped in my tracks and stared at the area before me.

I just stared at the microphone in the little room. The headphones were hanging around it. I looked over and saw the sound board. I walked over and lightly ran my fingers along the buttons and walked into the recording room. I touched the headphones and my mind froze again. It went black and I saw my-self rapping to a song with the other members in there. A few seconds later my mind unfroze and I caught myself singing softly to lies.

 

“I'm so sorry but i love you da geo-jis-mar I-ya mor-rass-eo i-je-ya ar--eo ne-ga pir-yo-hae I'm so sorry but i love you nar-ka-ro-un mar Hwas-gim-e na-do mo-reu-ge neor tteo-na-bo-naess-ji-man” I stopped and looked at the others who were staring at me.

“What?” I asked them.

 

“Nothing.”
 Daesung smiled.