Christmas Shopping

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

“Hyung, what do you think of this bracelet?” Seungri asked me as he held a sterling silver bracelet with diamonds encrusted in it.

 

I looked at the bracelet that the Maknae held in his hand and I nodded to it.

“It’s pretty.” I answered. “Who is it for?” I asked.

 

“Jiyong” He replied as he handed the bracelet to the cashier who rang it up for him.

 

“Oh” I said softly as I watched him thank the cashier.

 

“So where are we going to next?” Seungri asked.

 

“I dunno” I answered. “Wherever else you need to go”

 

“Oh…Are you okay Hyung?” Seungri asked as he stopped walking and grabbed my arm, making me stop walking.

 

“I’m fine” I answered. “I’m just really tired”

 

“Are you sure?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…I’m sure” I said sighing.

 

“Okay.” He said softly. We walked down the street and the snow was falling down on us.

I stopped walking and looked up and stared at the snow.

“Are you okay Daesung?” Seungri asked

 

“The snow is so pretty” I said smiling.

 

Seungri looked up and smiled.

“Yeah it is” He said holding out his hand and catching a snowflake.

“I wanna go home now and play in it” He laughed.

 

I looked at him and smiled.

“Let’s go Maknae…We’ll finish up our shopping and go home and play in the snow all evening” I said smiling.

 

Seungri nodded and we took off down the sidewalk and went into a couple of stores.

 

---------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

I finished wrapping the gifts and noticed that I needed to get one more thing.

I walked out of my room and past Taeyang who was sitting at the kitchen table still, he was talking with Jiyong.

 

“I gotta go to the jewelry store. Be right back you two” I muttered and walked out of the dorm.

 

Once I got to the jewelry store and was about to walk in I quickly stopped and hid somewhere else.

“What is Daesung doing here?” I asked under my breath.

 

I waited for 10 minutes before Daesung and Seungri finally left and I walked into the store. I instantly walked over to the rings and looked at them.

 

The lady walked over to me and smiled.

“My oh my…a third BIGBANG member in one day, Today must be my lucky day.” The lady said in a western English accent.”

 

I looked up at her and smiled.

“Excuse me, where are the engagement rings?” I asked in english.

 

She smiled and walked over a few cases and pointed to them in front of her. “These are them right here.”

 

I nodded and walked over and continued to look.

“Thank you” I finally replied.

 

“No problem. Are you looking for a ring to propose to your girlfriend?” She said smiling.

 

“No…” I replied.

 

“Mm Then why are you looking for an engagement ring” She asked.

 

“Just in case” I replied so vaguely.

 

The American woman shrugged and stayed with me until I found a ring that I liked. I bought it and left the store and quickly went home after making another stop somewhere else.

 

By the time I did make it home, Daesung and Seungri were already there.

There were more presents under the tree, it looks as if they already wrapped them all.

 

When I walked into the dorm I nodded to them and shook the snow off of me. I walked to my room and closed the door.

I sat down on my bed and looked at the tiny black box with silver lining on it. I opened it up and there was this most beautiful ring ever sitting in there. I smiled and closed it I walked over to my desk drawer and opened it; I placed the ring box inside and closed the drawer.

I walked over to my gifts, picked them up and brought them out into the living room placing them under the tree.

 

“Hyung! Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes!” Seungri yelled at Taeyang who walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Alright!” He replied.

 

I looked at Taeyang and bowed to him, he was confused as to why I did.

I was just so happy. Today is…well tomorrow will be the happiest day of the year.

 

Once dinner was finished cooking we all gathered and sat down at the table and begun to eat.

We were all just talking about our day, we were all just so happy.

We kind of had forgotten about Michael and the mess that has happened.

 

“So guys YG wants us to go to a press conference the day after tomorrow to wish everybody a merry Christmas.” Taeyang said as he ate his food.

 

“Wait…Why is he telling you the stuff and not me? I’m the leader.” Jiyong said pouting.

 

“Quiet Jiyong…He tried to get ahold of you” Taeyang muttered. “Pabo” He added. “Anyways…Also for the states their New year’s eve is December 31st and they do the ball dropping in New York. They want us to be the main guest of the event.” He explained.

 

“That’s great” Daesung said smiling.

 

“Neh it is” Taeyang said smiling back. “We are leaving December 27th for New York and won’t be back until January 5th.” He said eating more of his food.

 

“Gotcha” Seungri mumbled with a mouth full of food.

 

“Maknae…don’t eat with your mouth full” I said hitting his head.

 

He swallowed his food and nodded his head.

“Sorry Hyung…it’s just that the food is sooo good and I just wanted to say something too” He said smiling.

 

“Well eat first then say something.” Jiyong spoke up.

 

“Well then the topic may have changed before then” Seungri explained eating more food.

 

I sighed and Daesung laughed.

“I love you guys” He said softly.

 

We all stopped eating and looked at Daesung.

“We love you too” Taeyang said smiling back at him.