Don't You Remember?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

Days have passed since I got home from the hospital.

I was allowed to visit him some of the days and the day I did…I stayed by his side and held his hand tight. Waiting and hoping that he would wake up at that moment.

 

But he didn’t….

 

I was asleep in the bed Seunghyun and I both shared together.

I was having a good dream I guess you could say…

Seunghyun and I were both happy together and nothing was going on.

We were just together…

 

Then the phone rang and someone went over and answered it.

“Yobosayo” I could hear them say. Silence…Seconds later…

“Are you serious?!” The person yelled happily.

 

I opened my eyes and looked towards the door. It was cracked open a little bit so I could see a little bit of what’s going on.

They were moving around.

I continued to watch trying to keep my eyes open.

 

“Thank you so much! Yes we will be there right away! Again thank you!” He hung up the phone. Jiyong and Seungri both walked out of their rooms and over to Taeyang who was just on the phone.

 

“What happened?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Who was that?” Seungri asked.

 

“That was the hospital” Taeyang started.

I sat up and listened.

“Seunghyun woke up!” Taeyang said smiling.

 

I just breathed heavily. I was really happy. My dream has come true.

Seunghyun woke up.

I slowly got out of bed and opened the door.

The three guys all looked at me and smiled.

 

“Can we go now?” I asked.

 

Taeyang smiled at me and nodded.

“Let’s go” he said as he grabbed his jacket and walked to the door.

 

The rest of us followed him.

I can’t believe it…My Seunghyun was finally awake.

I sat in the backseat of the car as Taeyang drove and Jiyong was in the front passenger seat. Maknae was sitting next to me.

I couldn’t help but feel really excited about what happened just now.

 

I just couldn’t wait to see him…My love…My Seunghyun.

 

We reached the Hospital and all got out of the car and took off into the lobby.

“Excuse me miss” Taeyang said walking up to the front counter lady.

 

“Yes?” She responded.

 

“We’re here to see Choi, Seunghyun. The nurse called us and said that he woke up” Taeyang explained.

 

“Mkay…” she said sounding bored and handed us visitor passes.

We went down the hallway approaching Seunghyun’s room, my heart begun to race. Was I nervous?

We walked into his room and the doctor was looking at Seunghyun’s vitals.

He turned around and smiled at us.

“Well hello BIGBANG” he said greeting us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” They all bowed.

 

Seunghyun looked over at us but didn’t say a word.

I smiled at him and then waved but he ignored me and turned his head the other way. I just looked at him and then frowned.

 

“I will let you all be.” The doctor excused himself and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

 

I walked over to Seunghyun and smiled at him again.

“Hyung” I softly called out. “Can’t you hear me?” I asked looking at him.

 

He turned his head to face me.

“You must be Daesung…” He said sighing.

 

“Well yeah of course I am Daesung…Seunghyun don’t you know what we had together?” I asked him.

 

He just looked at me.

“Well the doctor told me we were in a band called BIGBANG together and that was it.” He muttered.

 

I just looked at him, my heart started to break.

What was going on?

 

“Seunghyun…Don’t you remember about your and Daesung’s relationship together?” Taeyang asked.

 

“What? That we were friends?” He said looking at us.

 

“Hyung…You guys were dating…” Jiyong chimed in.

 

Seunghyun looked at all of us with a disgusted look.

“What? I am not gay…” He muttered and then turned his head to look out the window. “Really I don’t remember who any of you guys are and who BIGBANG was. I don’t even remember how I got here or why my body hurts.” He explained to us.

 

“Seunghyun…” I softly called out. “You don’t remember Michael! The one who harassed me and tortured me and threatened to kill me! Don’t you remember about him kidnapping you and Park! He shot at you and made you land in this hospital Hyung! Don’t you remember any of this pain?!” I yelled. “Don’t you remember the pain YOU caused ME?!” I continued. “You drove me crazy! You toyed with my emotions! You drove me to almost killing myself because you played with me!” I added.

 

Seunghyun just stared at me.

“You kid….have some serious issues.” He muttered.

 

I just backed up and shook my head.

“What! Hyung! How can you not remember any of this?!” I continued to yell.

 

“Daesung let’s just get out of here for now” Seungri said trying to pull me away.

 

“No let me go!” I pulled my arm back to me.

“Listen to me Seunghyun…You loved me…And I still love you” I said quieting my voice down.

“Can you remember our love?” I asked.

 

Seunghyun looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

He then looked away. “No”