It's Over

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

As Michael pointed the gun at my head, I heard police sirens in the background.

 

I guess he was too angry with me and at Daesung to hear them.

As for me, I was scared out of my mind so I could hear them…

 

“I just want him to feel the same pain that my sister felt…” Michael muttered.

 

“He already has Michael…” I replied to him.

 

“NO HE HASN’T!” He yelled shooting another bullet at me but missing on purpose.

 

In the background the police surrounded the park and got out.

They were aiming their guns at Michael and walking quietly to him.

 

“Listen to me Michael…We can get you some help…You have to trust me…” I said looking at him.

 

“Trust you? Why would I do a thing like that?” Michael said so calmly.

 

“Just listen to me!” I yelled.

 

“NO! You listen to ME!” He yelled. “I’m sick and tired of seeing you and Daesung together! It reminds me of him and my sister!” Michael yelled cocking his gun again and keeping it pointed at me.

 

“Good things come to those who forgive…” I said softly to him.

 

“I could never forgive him Seunghyun…EVER…I promise to my sister at his funeral I would make his life a LIVING HELL once I found him again…” Michael muttered putting his finger on the trigger.

“It has to end tonight!” Michael yelled getting ready to shoot the gun at me, I closed my eyes and heard gun shots but I didn’t feel anything.

 

I opened my eyes again and saw Michael on the ground bleeding from all over his body.

His eyes were opened and blood was coming out of his mouth.

I crawled over to him and he slowly moved his head to look at me.

 

“Are…you…” Michael was interrupted by coughing up blood “Happy…Seunghyun?” He said smiling.

 

I didn’t answer him.

 

“It’s finally over for you two…” Michael said coughing up blood again. “For now…” He smiled and his eyes glazed over.

 

He died with an evil smile and his eyes wide open.

Somehow I felt bad for him, but he caused pain to Daesung and I…

 

I continued to look at Michael as the police guys and paramedics ran over.

 

All I could really remember was them putting me on a stretcher and rolling me to the ambulance car.

I looked up at the sky the snow falling down.

I had an oxygen mask on to help me breath.

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about Daesung.

It was really over…

But…Michael said for now…

What did he mean?

 

~At the hospital~

 

I sat up in the hospital bed looking at the TV.

A few minutes over the rest of group runs into my room, but Daesung slowly walks in.

 

He looks at me and starts to cry.

“Daesung…” I softly said.

 

He runs over to me and I pull him into a hug while sitting on the hospital bed.

 

“Please don’t do that again Hyung! Please!” Daesung yelled as he cried in my shoulder.

 

I held him tighter and nodded my head.

“I promise.”

 

“So Michael is really dead?” Taeyang asked looking at me.

 

I nodded and looked at Daesung who was now standing up.

 

“Daesung…Can I ask you something?” I asked looking at him.

 

He nodded.

 

“You dated Michaels’ sister in middle school?” I asked.

 

Daesung just stood there like he was frozen.

“Did he tell you that?” He asked.

 

I nodded.

“Did you or did you not?” I asked.

 

“I did.” He said looking away.

 

“Why did you guys break up?” I asked.

 

“Because she was always clinging to me and she got jealous when I would want to hang out with my friends or family or even say hi to other girls.” Daesung explained.

 

“Crazy just like Michael” Seungri joked.

 

“Shut up” Jiyong said nudging Seungri.

 

“She was depressed throughout the relationship and I really did like her, but I felt that we weren’t meant to be” Daesung sadly explained.

“So I broke up with her and then a couple days later I heard she killed herself…” He added.

 

I looked at Daesung and then looked away.

“He said he promised her that he would make your life a living hell” I said softly. “And he did just that…” I added.

 

My mind went back to last night at the park.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that sooner…” He said bowing to me.

 

“No need to be sorry” I said looking at him.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Because it’s over now…” I said smiling at him.

Daesung smiled back at me.