On the radio…Tears.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 21
On the radio…Tears.

Nobodies POV

The Big Bang members made it back safe and sound, and Seung Ri is sill in one piece.
They got out of the car at the building and went in their own cars after talking to Mr. Yang. Then they went home.

And of course Seung Ri had to sit with Jiyong…again.

“This world is out to get me” Seung Ri muttered as he walked to Jiyong’s car and got in.
They drove home in silence but then TaeYang called Jiyong.

~Ring Tone/ Shake it by Big Bang~

Jiyong answers it.

“Yobosayo” Jiyong says.

“Hey Jiyong, you wanna stop by and get something to eat?” He asked Jiyong driving with one hand. Dae Sung in the back seat sleeping on Seung Hyun’s lap, and Seung Hyun messing around with his hair.

“Um, sure. What do you have in mind?” Jiyong asked in English.

“I don’t know let me ask Seung Hyun.” he asked as he stopped at a red light, they were behind Jiyong’s car. TaeYang looked behind him at the two. “Hey what do you guys want to eat?” he asked. Seung Hyun Shrugged. “it doesn’t matter as long as they have beer there then I’m fine.” TaeYang sighed alright. “Seung Hyun doesn’t care…”

“What about Dae Sung?” Jiyong then said.

“He’s sleeping” He replied.

On the radio Dae Sung’s song Try Smiling started to play. It was from the charity concert.
The radio station was there.

“Um okay then. How about that little restaurant down by our apartment?” Jiyong asked.
“Sounds good..” TaeYang said. They both hanged up the phone, TaeYang turned the radio up some to listen to the rest of the song. When it was over a radio announcer came on the radio.

“That was Dae Sung’s try smiling from the charity concert they held today. So not all gay guys are bad now are they. Look at Dae Sung he’s doing a concert to help raise money for sick children. Isn’t that sweet.”

TaeYang rolled his eyes, and Seung Hyun sighed.

“I wonder who Dae Sung is with? I’m sure the fans would like to know too” he said laughing. Then another voice came on. It was a woman’s.

“He’s been really close with that T.O.P-” TaeYang turned off the radio.
Seung Hyun was getting mad.

They got to the restaurant. TaeYang turned off the car and unbuckled. He looked at Seung Hyun and motioned for him to wake up Dae Sung.

Seung Hyun gently placed his hand on Dae Sung’s cheek “Dae Sung. Wake up. We’re at the restaurant.” he said quietly.

Dae Sung slowly opened his eyes. TaeYang already closed his door, but opened up the one on Dae Sung’s side. He walked over to Jiyong’s car which Seung Ri ran out of.

Dae Sung slowly sat up, and gave Seung Hyun a kiss on the lips. He returned the kiss.
They slowly got out of the car and closed the door. The color returned to Dae Sung’s face. He was feeling much better.

They walked into the restaurant. And asked for a table for 5. As they walked to their Table, Dae Sung and Seung Hyun were not walking next to each other. People stared at Dae Sung and went back to eating. Some girls came up for autographs.
They got to their seat and Dae Sung and Seung sat across from each other.

“welcome to Korean Delight restaurant. What would you like to drink.” the waiter came up and said.

“Tea.” they all said in unison.
“And a beer also” Seung Hyun added.

“Alrighty. I will be right out with your drinks” The waiter said winking at Dae Sung.
He walked away to get the drinks.

“Did he just wink at you Dae Sung?” Jiyong asked looking at his friend who was next to him. Dae Sung shrugged.

The waiter came back out with the drinks, and a medium sized bowl with cherries. He gave Dae Sung the Cherries and winked again. “Okay what would you like to drink”

“The usual please….” Jiyong said sighing.
“I would like the House special please” TaeYang said smiling.
“I’ll take that too.” Seung Ri said.

“I’ll have what he’s having” Seung Hyun said referring to Jiyong.

“Okay and what about you cutie” The waiter said smiling at Dae Sung.
Dae Sung looked at him, and shook his head.

“The tea is good for me…I’m not hungry.” Dae Sung quietly said.
“How about a bowl of our finest soup.” The waiter said smiling still.

“Dae Sung you have to eat something” TaeYang said looking at the younger male.

“I’m not hungry.” Dae Sung said once more.

“Just get him what I am having, and the soup… he’ll eat it eventually while we’re here.” TaeYang said looking at the waiter. He nodded and then walked away with the order.

Seung Hyun looked at Dae Sung. And then stood up.
“Dae Sung can I talk with you for a second” He said looking at his little lover.
Dae Sung just looked at Seung Hyun and then stood up slowly. They walked over to the men’s bathroom and went in.

“what’s wrong with you.” Seung Hyun said looking at Dae Sung.
“Nothing. I just hate it when people don’t like me anymore because of what I am…” He said sadly.

“Oh Dae Sung. Did you hear what they said on the radio?” he asked.

Dae Sung nodded. “I was trying to sleep but then my song came on. I kept my eyes closed though” he softly said. “and also the people here, they look at me weird. The waiter is flirting with me….I just don’t know what to do anymore. Hyung, do you love me”
Dae Sung said as he looked up at his Hyung and tears came out of his eyes. Seung Hyun brought him into a hug and kept him there..

“Dae Sung. I love you no matter what.” Seung Hyun said as he kissed Dae Sung on the lips. Dae Sung pulled away and hugged him.
He started to cry as he slid down on the ground and Seung Hyun continued to hug him.
They stayed like that for a while.