Surprise visit…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 68
Surprise visit…

T.O.P’s POV

When Young-Bae told me what that detective guy said…
I got freaked out, I had to keep looking out the window and opening the door
every few decade minutes.
I sighed as I sat down next to my baby, Dae Sung.
He was sleeping peacefully.
Park was already set up in Seung Ri’s room.
I don’t know how long she is staying….However long it takes for Dae Sung to get better.
Seung Ri and Jiyong are in the living room messing around with each other…
The last time I went out there.
Young-Bae seemed too disappear, probably in the kitchen or his room.

I looked at Dae Sung sleeping peacefully.
I placed my hand on his head and messed with his hair, before staring up at the ceiling.
I was so tired but it was only early afternoon.
I stood up and stretched; I walked out to the living room and stopped to hold my eyes on Jiyong and Seung Ri.

“What are you-” I stopped my-self as the two looked at me. “Never mind….Have you two seen Young-Bae?” I asked them.

Jiyong looked at Seung Ri and then back at me. “I think he went outside for a moment. I wasn’t paying attention” Jiyong explained to me.

I sighed. “Thanks for nothing” I muttered, I checked the bathroom, then his room, then the kitchen. I walked outside and looked around the area. I couldn’t find him.
I then knocked on Seung Ri’s door which was occupied by Park.
“Hello? Park are you in there?” I said through the door.

“I think she went out with Young-Bae.” Jiyong said looking at the TV.
I just looked back at him and then back at the door; I opened it and walked in….
Sure enough, Park was not in the room. She and Young-Bae both are gone…
I sighed as I walked back to my room and sat on the bed with Dae Sung.
He was sound asleep still.

I slowly drifted off to slumber, after I got under the covers with my Boy and cuddled with him. I left my bedroom door open.

Minutes turned into hours and hours meant the sun going down and the sun going down meant Darkness.
It was dark outside now.
Night-time.
Young-Bae and Park finally came home at whatever time it was.
I was still asleep on my bed with Dae Sung.
It was about 3 in the morning.
And I heard something crash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

Seung Hyun and Dae Sung both lay asleep in the bed together.
Young-Bae in his own bed, Jiyong and Seung Ri in Jiyong’s bed and Park in Seung Ri’s bed.
Someone was messing with the door on the other side….
Frustrated they kicked the door with broke it.
A tall thin guy walked in the apartment with two other guys.
They walked around breaking glass things and breaking out the windows.
This caused Dae Sung to wake up.

He slowly sat up, Seung Hyun was facing the other way, Dae Sung got off of the bed and walked to the door, and he opened it to a crack and looked out.
He saw some guys dressed in black in their living room breaking stuff.
The tall thing guy turned around he wasn’t wearing a mask Dae Sung took a look at his face and was frightened.

Dae Sung felt frozen in the place.
The guys continued to break stuff in the living room until the tall thin guy looked at the door that was cracked open, Dae Sung didn’t move he felt real frozen….his whole body.
The guy walked closer and peeked through the crack, he smiled when his eyes met Dae Sung’s. He opened the door and Dae Sung didn’t move.

He was scared. The guy looked at Dae Sung and continued to smile.
“We meet again….” He said quietly.
Dae Sung was about to yell but the guy grabbed Dae Sung and covered up his mouth with his hand. Dae Sung was squirming around to get free but the guy held him back tight and started to go backwards dragging Dae Sung out into the living room.

The guys were continuing to break stuff and then finally TaeYang’s door opened and he looked out, the guy looked at TaeYang and let loose of his hand on Dae Sung’s mouth.

“Young-Bae!” Dae Sung yelled out.
TaeYang looked over in Dae Sung’s direction; he opened the door and stepped out.

“Who are you?!” Young-Bae yelled the yelling woke up the sleeping Seung Hyun who emerges from the room.
He stops frozen when he see’s the guy holding Dae Sung against his will.


“Let him go!” Seung Hyun yelled.
The tall skinny guy looked at Seung Hyun and smiled.

“So you’re this pathetic little boy’s boy friend” The guy said, Dae Sung was still trying to get away, but he would let go.

“Let him go….” Seung Hyun said quieter.
The guy just smirked and pointed the gun to Dae Sung’s head.
He smiled, Dae Sung was freaking out.

“If any of you come forward I will shoot this little guys brain out got it” The tall skinny guy said laughing.

Seung Hyun didn’t move.

“Now…I will let him go…ONLY if you guys just leave me alone….” He muttered.
The guy kept the gun pointed to Dae Sung’s head.
Young-Bae just stood there, Jiyong opened his door to see what was going on.
Him and Seung Ri walked forward and stopped at what they saw.

“What the-” Jiyong muttered.

“Jiyong don’t move just stand right there.” Seung Hyun said keeping his eye on the guy.
He looked in the eyes of Dae Sung he was frightened.
He then stared into the eyes of the guys…
They were blue, the look in his eyes were evil.