Day Four: Interview and conference, Charity stage. (Part 2)

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

John Park looked at us and there motioned for us to sit down on the couch. The same one the other members sat down on the day they did the interview.

 

We all looked at him and he smiled at us.

“So what brings you guys back here?” He asked us.

 

“Well we need your help” I said softly.

 

John Park just looked at me and nodded.

“Yes what is it?” He asked.

 

“Maybe about almost a week ago or almost two…I can’t remember, but Seunghyun was involved in something also so tragic and now he can’t remember his memory…” I started off. “Well…He remembers some things now because we have been helping him…By bringing him to places that had the most impact on him” I added.

 

John Park looked at me and nodded again.

“I see. So why here though. How can I help you get a part of Seunghyun’s memory back?” He asked.

 

“Well maybe we can somehow take a look at the video of when you interviewed us” Taeyang chimed in.

 

John Park then looked at him and nodded.

“Sounds good, come this way.” He said standing up and leading us to another room with TV’s, Control boards, speakers, shelves with tapes and many other things on it. He walked over to a smaller TV with a VCR on it and looked at the shelf next to it. His hands scanned the edge of the shelf looking for the video. He finally found it after a few look through and popped the tape into the VCR.

 

We all gathered around it and waited for it to play.

 

~Video~

 

“Okay, welcome BIGBANG to my interview Studio”

 

They all nodded and said “Hello”

 

“How are you guys doing today?” John Park asked them.

 

“We’re great, believe it or not…” Jiyong said smiling.

 

“Except for what happened earlier today at the conference…remember Jiyong…Daesung revealed him-self” Seunghyun said crossing his arms.

 

Jiyong gave Seunghyun a dirty look. The John Park looked at the two.

 

“I sense that something is wrong between you two? Care to explain?” He asked holding the microphone up to them.

 

“Earlier today we were guest on the conference….Wonder Girls were supposed to be there, but they canceled at the last minute. The host then asked us if we had anything we wanted to tell the fans but couldn’t because we didn’t know what they would think of us…” Taeyang started out.

 

“Yes yes…I remember seeing that today.” The John said. “Please continue.”

 

“Then they decided to call Seunghyun…he answer and he said he had nothing to say, but then Daesung takes the phone and said that he was gay…and that he doesn’t care if you hate him, just don’t hate BIGBANG.” Seungri finished.

 

“I see….that is quite terrible…but you can’t let that ruin your guy’s friendship.” John said looking at them. “Daesung is right, you can hate him, just don’t hate BIGBANG. You guys are having negative feelings towards each other…so you’re pretty much hating BIGBANG.” John added in a soft tone.

 

They all looked at him, and nodded. “You’re right…We shouldn’t be fighting…It’s no one’s fault. We just got carried away when Daesung revealed him-self like that. I got pissed off because he did it at the wrong time…Well I think so…Young-Bae doesn’t…I thought that ruined our Image at the conference. The lady hates us now…” Jiyong explained.

 

“I don’t hate you guys. My little girls are 8 and 14, they love you guys. They are saying, ’Oh Big Bang are my idols! I love them!’ and so forth…” John said smiling. “Seunghyun when you weren’t at the Conference where were you and Daesung?” John then asked.

 

“The hospital…” He muttered with his arms crossed still.

 

“It was because he had Pneumonia right?” John said shaking his head. “Why did you just now decide to come? I thought you were taking care of him….”

 

“I wanted to let him rest…So I left.” He muttered.

 

“You were ashamed that he revealed him-self so suddenly aren’t you?” He asked looking at Seunghyun

 

“No I am not…Can we please just talk about something else….” He said looking at John. He nodded and moved on.

 

“Alright BIGBANG, you have a charity Concert coming up…You have a friend that is part of the band in the hospital…How is this gonna work?” he asked looking at them.

 

“Well we can have the recorded parts of his played and we just sing our parts. It’s pretty easy, we do it a lot.” Jiyong said.

 

“Oh and it is not Lip Syncing…I just want to point that out. A lot of people think that, but we don’t Lip Sync…” Seungri said smiling.

 

“Thanks for that Comment Seungri.” John said looking at him and then at his cue cards then back at the group. “Well I hope you guys do great at the concert in a few days, and I wish for Daesung’s health to get better soon.” He added

 

“Thanks, we hope so too.” Taeyang said smiling.

 

“Well that’s all I have for you for now. I hope to have you back here, next time we will be live.” He said smiling again. The BIGBANG members stood up and all bowed to him. When they finished they faced the Camera and gave them peace signs, except for Seunghyun who just kept his arms crossed.

 

~End of Video~

 

The video ended and John turned it off, he turned to face us and smiled but that smile quickly turned into a frown.

“Where’s Seunghyun?” He asked.

We all looked behind us and Seunghyun was gone.

 

“Hyung?” I called out and walked out of the room looking for Seunghyun. “Hyung? Where are you?” I called out again.

I didn’t hear anything.

“Hyung?” I said once more and then I heard a soft cry.

I walked over to the room where it was coming from and I slowly opened the door.

“Hyung?” I said softly. I walked over to Seunghyun, his head was buried into his hands and he was on his knees on the ground crying.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“Leave me alone!” He yelled and pushed my hand away as soon as I placed it on his shoulder.

 

“Tell me what is wrong?” I asked him.

 

“Just leave me alone Daesung! I don’t deserve to talk to you!” He yelled again.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

 

“How could I hurt you and the band so much? Why was I such a monster? Can you tell me that?!” He questioned at first but then returned to yelling.

 

I looked away.

“Hyung…You’re not a monster…You got angry because I revealed myself to the whole world on public television…” I said looking back at him. “You got mad because you thought it would ruin our image.” I added. “But I think it was because you liked me too…” I said under my breath so he couldn’t hear.

 

He just looked at me.

“Why? Why did this have to happen?!” He yelled standing up and facing me.

“Why couldn’t things be so much easier? If I hadn’t hurt you then maybe none of this would have happened!” he continued to yell.

 

I looked away again.

“Please stop yelling…” I softly said still looking away.

He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

 

“Please tell me why?” He asked.

 

“Seunghyun I don’t know why this all happened.” I said looking at him now. “I don’t know why it has to happen to us, but it did and it’s something we cannot change!” I started to yell back at him.

 

He just looked at me and let go of my shoulders.

He walked past me to the door.

 

“What do you remember this time?” I said softly.

 

Seunghyun stopped at the doorway and looked to the side.

“I remembered being at the hospital before this whole interview thing and then I remember being agitated on the set…I was angry at you…I just don’t know why I would be” He said softly and walked out.

 

I sighed and followed after him.

 

We left the place as soon as we could and decided to go to the place where we held the charity concert.

I looked over at Seunghyun and he was starting to fall asleep once he did his head fell sideways onto my shoulder.

 

I smiled and patted his patted his head.

“I love you so much Seunghyun and I will never leave your side…Just like you never left mine…I will always be there for you…” I whispered into his ear and then looked out the window.

 

We got to the small stadium and got out of the car, it took me a minute to wake up Seunghyun but I was able to get him to open his eyes.

He got out of the car and we walked inside the place.

We walked up on stage and Seunghyun stopped to look around.

Jiyong looked at the guys in the sound booth and held up his hand and they started to play a song.

 

Seunghyun looked over at Taeyang, Jiyong and Seungri they were all holding microphones and once the song started Jiyong started to speak.

I walked past Seunghyun as he sat down and I was holding a microphone.

 

“[GD]

Yeah

Finally I realized

That I'm nothing without you

I was so wrong

Forgive me

 

[Seungri]

Ah ah ah ah -

 

[TOP’s voice]

Padocheoreom buswojin nae mam

[GD]

Baramcheoreom heundeullineun nae mam

[TOP’s voice]

Yeongicheoreom sarajin nae sarang

[GD]

Munsincheoreom jiwojijiga anha

[TOP’s voice]

Hansumman ttangi kkeojira swijyo

[GD]

Nae gaseumsogen meonjiman ssahijyo say goodbye

Yeah

Nega eobsin dan harudo mot salgeotman gatatdeon na

Saenggakgwaneun dareugedo geureokjeoreok honja jal sara

Bogosipdago bulleobwado neon amu daedabeobtjanha

Heotdoen gidae georeobwado ijen soyongeobtjanha

 

[TOP’s Voice]

Ne yeope inneun geu sarami mwonji hoksi neol ullijin annneunji

Geudae naega boigin haneunji beolsseo ssak da ijeonneunji

Geokjeongdwae dagagagijocha mareul geol su jocha eobseo aetaeugo

Na hollo gin bameul jisaeujyo subaekbeon jiwonaejyo

 

[Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung]

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara

Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara

Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie

Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara

Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae

Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae

Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae

Haru haru

Mudyeojyeogane

[GD]

Oh girl I cry cry

Your my all (say goodbye)

 

[Seungri]

Gireul geotda neowa na uri majuchindahaedo

Mot boncheok hagoseo geudaero gadeongil gajwo

[Daesung]

Jakkuman yet saenggagi tteooreumyeon amado

Nado mollae geudael chajagaljido molla

[GD]

Neon neul geu saramgwa haengbokhage neon neul naega dareun mam an meokge

Neon neul jageun miryeondo an namgekkeum jal jinaejwo na borandeusi

[TOP’s voice]

Neon neul jeo haneulgachi hayake tteun gureumgwado gachi saeparake

Neon neul geureoke useojwo amu il eopdeusi

 

[Seungri, Taeyang & Daesung]

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara

Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara

Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie

Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara

Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae

Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae

Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae

Haru haru

Mudyeojyeogane

 

[Daesung]

Nareul tteonaseo mam pyeonhaejigil

[Seungri]

nareul itgoseo saragajwo

[Daesung]

Geu nunmureun da mareulteni yeah

[Seungri]

haruharu jinamyeon

[Taeyang]

Charari mannaji anhatdeoramyeon deol apeultende um

Yeongwonhi hamkkehajadeon geu yaksok ijen

Chueoge mudeodugil barae baby neol wihae gidohae

 

[Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung & Jiyong]

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara

Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara

Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie

Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara

Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae

Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae

Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae

Haru haru

Mudyeojyeogane

[Jiyong]

Oh girl

I cry cry

Your my all

Say goodbye bye

Oh my love

Don't lie lie

Yo my heart

Say goodbye”

 

~End singing~

 

After we sang the song with Seunghyun’s voice put in it still I looked over to see his face.

He was looking at the ground and then he looked up at the sky, I could see a few tears falling down his cheeks.

 

I placed the microphone down and went over to hug him.

He hugged me back and wouldn’t let go.

Honestly…I didn’t want him too…