Day Six: Bathroom Gang Up

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

The next day again…

These days are going by so fast…

Will Seunghyun ever get his memory back?


Ever since Seunghyun woke up and lost his memory...

I’ve been thinking…That maybe…Maybe it’s a good thing that he doesn’t remember us…

 

I love him…I always will, but…Maybe it’s for the best that we aren’t together…

 

I opened my eyes and the sun was shining in through the window onto my face. I looked around and found a clock on the nightstand next to me. It was 11:47 in the morning.

 

“Crap…I’ve been asleep for almost half the day” I muttered to myself.

I then sat up and blinked a couple times and then I looked around and noticed that this wasn’t Taeyang’s room.

“Am I…” I said softly, then the door opened up and Seunghyun comes walking in.

 

“Oh…Good morning Daesung” Seunghyun said bowing then walked out.

 

I slowly got out of bed stumble the first few steps. I managed to make it to the door and walked out. I could hear laughter in the living room and walked to towards the source.

 

“Ah Daesungiee!” Taeyang yelled throwing up his arms.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked as I stared at Woobin and Park who were in the living room. Park was in a wheelchair.

I looked at her and then at Taeyang again.

 

“Nothing, Park and Woobin just decided to drop by” Jiyong said bringing some drinks to the table.

 

“Aren’t we supposed to go somewhere today?” I asked.

 

“Why…Yes, yes we are…” Seungri said taking a sip of the drink but Taeyang grabbed it from him.

 

“Too young Maknae…” He muttered and Seungri gave him a pout face.

 

“When are we going?” I asked.

 

“As soon as you get ready I guess” Taeyang said drinking his drink.

 

I just turned around and walked back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. I leaned against bedframe and clutched a pillow to my chest.

The tears started to come out of my eyes and fell down my cheeks.

Seunghyun walked in and over to me.

 

“Daesung?” He softly said placing a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Please leave me alone” I softly cried.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“Why can’t you just remember everything and make it easier, Seunghyun?!” I yelled pushing his hand away.

He sighed and looked at me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed.

“Come on let’s go” He said pulling me out of the room.

 

“Let me go!” I yelled.

 

“Daesung and I are going out on our own this day.” He said aloud and dragged me out of the dorm and into the car.

I fussed every step but loved that he was holding my wrist.

 

He the car and took off.

He looked at me several times.

“Where am I going?” he asked.

 

I just sat there with tears falling down my eyes.

I didn’t answer him.

 

“Daesung…Tell me please…” He pleaded.

 

“The theatre….” I muttered and he sighed.

He then turned down a road that would get us to the theatre.

 

Minutes later we reached the theatre and he got out of the car.

He started walking to the theatre doors but turned around because I wasn’t following.

“Daesung come on…” he called out waving his hand.

 

I didn’t respond.

He sighed and walked back over to me. He opened my door and took my hand again. He led me out of the car and inside the theatre.

I just stood inside as he held my hand and led me deeper into the theatre.

 

“Okay…Where too now Daesung?” He asked.

 

I pointed to the bathroom and he nodded. We walked over there and opened the door and walked in.

The mirror was still being fixed from where my head was slammed into it. I instantly started to get a bad headache when I looked at it.

I turned my back to the mirror so I wouldn’t have to look at it.

 

-------------------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

We walked into the bathroom and I noticed that Daesung turned his back to the mirror. I looked over and saw that it was smashed and that they were in the process of fixing it.

 

I walked over to the mirror which had caution tape around that small area.

 

I lifted my hand up to touch it but my mind froze and went blank.

I stood there for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes…

 

~Memory~

 

The images in my head started to play it seemed like I was there, it felt so real…I saw Daesung washing his hands in the sink when I couple of guys walked in and smirked. Daesung started to leave and was about to open the door but then one of the guys pulled him back.

 

Daesung looked at them. “Leave me alone.” he said to them as he tried to push himself away. They just held on tighter.

 

“Heyyyy, don’t we know you?” One of the guys whispered in his ear.

 

“No, you don’t know me and I don’t know you! Now let me go!” Daesung yelled as he tried to get away again. The guys laughed.

 

“You’re Dae Sung from Big Bang right?” One of them said while laughing.

 

“Let me go!” Daesung continued to yell.

 

The guy pushed him on the floor, and then Daesung yelled in pain because of his back, the guy then sat on top of him.

 

“Stop Please! Just let me go!” Daesung pleaded.

 

“Now why would we do that?” One of the guys smiled.

 

Daesung just looked at the guy sitting on top of him. All 4 of them were laughing.

He was frightened and the one thing he could think of saying, was….

 

“Seunghyun….”

 

He called my name…WHY WASN’T I THERE TO SAVE HIM!

The guys then grabbed Daesung and threw him against the sink counter.

The other guy went to the door and locked it.

He smiled and walked back over.

 

Daesung faced the 4 guys and there was fear in his eyes.

They grabbed his head and slammed it in the mirror and then threw him on the ground. Daesung yelled for help but none came.

 

Why didn’t I come!

 

They then just started to kick Daesung around.

By this time he was already bleeding everywhere, He tried crawling to the door but one of the guys grabbed him and pulled him back.

The beatings continued.

 

~End Memory~

 

My mind unfroze and then I slammed my hands down on the counter.

“WHY THE HELL DIDN’T I COME WITH YOU!” I yelled.

 

Daesung turned around to face me.

 

“WHY DIDN’T I SAVE YOU?” I yelled pointing to myself.

 

Daesung looked at me. He slowly walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I yelled his head close to my chest.

 

I may not remember everything about him and our relationship...

What I do know is that I’m not giving up trying to make things work.