Love Song

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

 

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I sat in the backseat of the car as Taeyang drove off. We looked all around the city and downtown even. We could not find Seunghyun or Park. I was beginning to worry, then one of our songs started to play on the radio ‘Love Song’ I heard his voice…My stomach started to cringe.

 

What if we never find him?

Then my voice came on and it cringed even more.

Will we find him?

Will Seunghyun and I be reunited again?

 

Jiyong reached for the dial to turn the song off but I stopped him.

“No. Don’t change it. I want to listen…” I softly said. Jiyong moved his hand back.

“I really do hate this love song.” I muttered under my breath.

Seungri looked at me and then away.

 

“Daesung…” He softly called out.

 

I looked at him. “What’s up?” I softly responded.

 

“We’ll find him…don’t worry…please.” Seungri said trying to smile.

“You and Seunghyun are both like the sun and a flower…The flower needs the sun to grow…without it it’ll die…” Seungri softly said. “I don’t want anything to happen to you if we don’t get Seunghyun back” He finished.

 

I just looked at him and then away.

I didn’t respond to him, I didn’t know how to respond to that.

He was right…I would die if I couldn’t get Seunghyun back. BIGBANG wouldn’t be BIGBANG anymore without him.

I need him…

 

-----------------------------------------------

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

The road started to turn into a dirt road, I never been this far up this road. It was very busy miles and miles back. Here, it just looks deserted…We were close to the border between South and North Korea.

 

“Stop the car…” Michael muttered. I slowly pulled over and stopped. I put the car in park.

“Turn the car off and get out.” I slowly turned the car off and then opened the door and got out. I closed the door and Michael got out on the other side. He opened the back door and pulled Park out who was kicking and trying to scream but couldn’t.

 

“What are you doing with us Michael?” I asked.

 

He quickly pointed the gun at me and cocked it back.

“Shut up and get on the ground over here with your hands behind your head.

 

I walked over there and he pistol whipped me down on the ground.

I slowly sat up on my knees and placed my hands behind my head.

He threw Park on the ground and forced her to do the same.

He pulled off the scarf from around .

 

“LET US GO YOU FREAK!” She yelled. Michael pistol whipped her upside the head and she fell over.

 

I got up and attacked Michael but he managed to kick me down.

“Try that little move again and I will kill you GOT THAT!” He yelled very loudly.

I just slowly got back up on my knees and placed my hands back behind my head again. “Just let us go…” I muttered.

 

“That is not going to happen, Seunghyun. You’ll just run to the police.” He laughed.

 

“We won’t! I promise!” Park yelled.

 

“Shut up Park! You know how much I want to kill you badly” He said pointing the gun to her head.

 

I looked at him and the looked away.

“I can’t believe you…Can you tell us why you are doing this to me!” I yelled.

 

“Nope” Michael muttered and then turned his back to us. “One of you is going to die today…I just can’t tell you who…” he continued.

 

“Why can’t you tell us?” Park said sobbing.

 

“Because…it’s a secret” He smiled and turned around and pointed the gun.

 

Seconds later a bang.