Hyung’s! Let’s go to the Movies!

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 41
Hyung’s! Let’s go to the Movies!

Seung Ri’s POV

Okay I SO did NOT mean to SAY that.
Okay I have such a great voice!
The people in my head told me to say that I had a horrible voice.
I so totally knew it was me.

Psh, yeah I totally did.
Damn….I wanna go to the movies now….

I looked over at the Canni- I mean Jiyong who was watching T.V still and Young-Bae who just joined him.
Seung Hyun and Dae Sung must still be sleeping.

I walked over to the too lazy people on the couch.
“Hey Hyung’s….” They looked at me. “Let’s go to the movies…” I muttered softly.
“I wanna see that new movie! Please! Can we go! Please!” I begged.
I almost got down on my knees.

The two older guys looked at each other then back at me.
They nodded. “Sure…Why not. Go get Dae Sung and Seung Hyun then.” Jiyong Said standing up to go get ready.
Young-Bae stood up too. “I’ll go get them Seung Ri. I have to go in the room anyways.”
Young-Bae said as he walked to the room.

I jumped up and down and clapped. I realized what I was doing and stopped.
“Note to self….Never do that again….” I muttered.

And walked to my room to get ready also.

-------------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

They 3 guys separated to go get ready for the movies. TaeYang stepped inside of him room. He left the door cracked open. When he walked in He smiled at the two.

He walked over and grabbed clothes from his dresser to get changed into. When he finally did and brushed his teeth, and put his cologne on. He walked back to his room and went to the bed. He gently tapped Dae Sung. Who opened his eyes. He looked at TaeYang.

“Young-Bae? What are you doing in here?” He softly asked.
“Seung Ri wanted to go to the movies…And Jiyong wanted me to get you two up” TaeYang said as he looked at his younger friend.

Dae Sung looked at TaeYang and nodded. “Okay…when are we leaving.” Dae Sung asked.

“Well everyone else is ready. We are just waiting for you two.” TaeYang answered.

“Okay…give us 10 minutes okay” Dae Sung said tiredly.

TaeYang nodded and walked out.
Dae Sung looked over at Seung Hyun. He kissed him on the lips and kept the kiss there for a while.
Seung Hyun finally woke up a minute later.
He smiled at Dae Sung.

“Hey, what are you doing” Seung Hyun asked Dae Sung.

“The others wanted to go to the movies. And we have to go too. So get up. We need to get ready.” Dae Sung said smiling.

Seung Hyun laughed and sat up. “Fine Fine. I’ll be right back. Let me go get changed. and I’ll come back to help you okay.” Seung Hyun said as he stood up.
Dae Sung nodded.
Seung Hyun walked out of the room and closed the door.

-----------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

I am so happy that me and Dae Sung are back together. And its perfect that we are going to the movies. That means me and Dae Sung can sit in the way back and make out.
Gosh I am so bad. I laughed silently. As soon as I left Dae Sung’s room. TaeYang came up to me.

“Hey Seung Hyun….” he started off.
I looked at him.

“Yes.” I said to him.

“You did a right thing…” He said to me.

“what did I do?” I asked him.

TaeYang just smiled and patted my shoulder. “You’ll figure it out.” He said smiling. Before walking past me, back to the living room where Jiyong and Seung Ri are at.
I shrugged and walked to my room.
I found some clean clothes in my closet and changed into them. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on cologne.

“What the efffff” I muttered. “Somebody used my cologne” I said looking at the almost empty bottle of my expensive cologne.
I sighed and placed it back.
I walked out and went back to the room. Dae Sung looked at me.
I walked to his dresser to look for clothes, and then I went over too him. He sat up slowly for me. So I can take off his shirt and put a clean one on him.
Then I helped him stand up and took off his pants and put new ones on him.
Then I gave him a jacket to put on.
I helped him to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
When we were finished getting ready I helped him to the living room.

The other stood up and looked at us.

I smelt the air, and looked at Seung Ri.

“You little rat.” I muttered to him.

“What?” He said looking at me.

“You used my cologne.” I said eyeing him.

I swear I saw Young-Bae back up a few steps.

“No I didn’t.” Seung Ri said looking at me.

“Uh-huh-” I was cut off by Jiyong.

“It was Young-Bae….” He muttered as he texted Dara from 2NE1 on his cell phone.
Young-Bae gave Jiyong a dirty look.
I looked at him.

“oh its on bro.” I said….it was silent for a while. Before I started to laugh.
“Fool. Got you.” I muttered as I walked to the door helping Dae Sung. We moved slowly down the steps and to the car.

Where I helped him into the front seat. And I sat in the back directly behind him.
Jiyong got in the drivers seat, and then Seung Ri and Young-Bae got in.
Young-Bae sat next to me.
I smiled at him.
He got the chills.
“I’m not gonna kill you….I was just kidding. Calm down.” I said laughing.
-------------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

The 5 band members made it to the movie theater. They looked rolled down the windows and looked around before rolling them back up and getting out. Seung Hyun went to Dae Sung’s side, so he can help him to the ticket booth.

Jiyong and Seung Ri ran up to the ticket booth. They were acting like children.

“Ayo sir.” Jiyong said smiling.
Seung Ri’s was creepier….

The guy looked at them. “yes…..” he said sighing.

“Can we have 5 tickets to that new scary movie. What was is called?” Jiyong said thinking.

“I don’t know but I had Zombies and monsters in it. Oh man I wanna see it so bad.!” Seung Ri said excited. The guy sighed and printed out 5 tickets.

“that’d be 3750” He said. Jiyong handed him the money and then they walked inside to the concession stand.

“HOLD ! CANDY!” Seung Ri and Jiyong yelled in unison and ran up to the counter.

“Hey miss!” Seung Ri said happily.
The girl just looked at them. “um, how can I help you?”

“Can I have 3 boxes of the cookie doe candy thingy’s. Um 3 medium popcorns.
4 cokes, make one of them a large. Oh put lots and lots of butter on the popcorn. Um, 2 nachos, Ummmm….” Jiyong was thinking. “I think that is….Oh wait 4 bags of twizzlers please! :D and a kids meal pack.” Jiyong just smiled as he ordered all the food.
The girl just looked at him.

“Ummmm, okay that would be 79.41” she said. Jiyong gave the girl the money.

“Keep the change.” he said. As he grabbed the two nachos, a coke, and placed 2 cookie
doe boxes on top of the two nachos and stuffed a popcorn bag between his arm and his side. Seung Ri grabbed two sodas and stuffed a pop corn bag between his arm and his side too. He grabbed one of the cookie doe boxed and placed it inside of the popcorn bag.
Seung Hyun grabbed the large coke and helped Dae Sung with his other arm.

“Damn Jiyong got enough food.” Seung Hyun joked. Jiyong just laughed at him.
Dae Sung Grabbed the four bags of twizzlers. And TaeYang grabbed the other popcorn bag. He sighed as they walked to the guy and TaeYang gave him the tickets the guy gave back the stubs. And they went in and sat down to watch their movie.

Gosh fat asses. xDD