I Love You Always...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

‘Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.’

 

Falling asleep that night had me scared…

Daesung was my dream and he will always be my dream,

But if…I can’t touch him then how can I live?

Only I can follow him and then maybe we can be together in the end?

 

-------------------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

‘Believe in your dreams and they may come true; believe in yourself and they will come true’

 

My dream is to be with Seunghyun…from the moment I first met him, I sort of fell in love with him you could say.

I never believed in myself or believed that Seunghyun and I could possibly together…

After the first few suicidal tries…I started to rethink what was thought before and I started to have confidence…

I was heartbroken and my emotions played with by Seunghyun the first few months of our ‘relationship.’

 

But…I started to have faith and him and started to believe that we could be together forever…Then I had to believe in myself to actually put up with myself and the dangers of loving him, to actually make the dream come true…And it did…

 

-------------------------------------------------

[TOP’S POV]

 

‘Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.’

 

There is no doubt that every time I fall asleep, I dream of him every night. Daesung means the world to me; Daesung comes first in my life, then BIGBANG. I thought at first that I had to strength to love somebody like him, but after all that I did to him and what happened to him, I lost my faith and thought ‘well maybe I’m NOT strength enough’ but Daesung showed me that I was…

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

[Daesung’s POV]

 

“Okay are you guys ready?” Taeyang said smiling as he looked at Chaerin who was wearing a pure white Strapless, above the knee dress with pretty sequins and lace, and 4 inch high white open-toed high heels. Tablo and Taeyang both wore black suits with a white tie.

 

I was wearing a white suit with a black tie.

 

Chaerin looked at Taeyang and smiled. Her hair was done really pretty and had jewels in it, the flowers she carried were red and white roses with one black rose in the middle.

“I’m ready what about you three?” She laughed.

 

I looked at her and laughed.

“I’m ready, just nervous!”

 

They all looked at me and smiled.

“Don’t worry Maknae…You’ll be fine” Tablo said placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling at me.

I smiled back.

 

“Thank you Hyung” I responded.

 

There was a knock on the door and it started to open, Taeyang quickly closed it shut.

“NO! You cannot come in!” He yelled.

 

“What the crap Youngbae!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Oh…” He responded and opened the door to show a Jiyong rubbing his forehead. “Sorry I thought you were Seunghyun.”

 

“Oh nice” Jiyong muttered and walked in the room, Taeyang closed the door behind him.

“I just wanted to let you all know that we’re going to be starting in like 10 minutes so finish up what you need to finish up and get in place” Jiyong explained and then walked out of the room.

 

I looked at the others and sighed.

“Oh gosh, this feeling in my stomach, Ahh I’m so excited!” I yelled happily and hugged Chaerin who stood up to fix her dress.

 

“Aish! Daesung you’re going to mess me up” She joked and I laughed.

 

“Are you guys excited?!” I yelled.

 

“Of course” Taeyang smiled.

 

“Hell yeah” Tablo yelled raises his fist in the air while taking a drink from his flask.

 

“Really Daniel…before the wedding” Taeyang muttered using Tablo’s real American name.

 

“What? I’m nervous too!” Tablo said laughing.

We all busted out laughing.

 

This was going to be fun.

 

---------------------------------------------

[TOP’s POV]

 

Jiyong walked back into the room after letting Daesung’s room know that we had 10 more minutes.

 

10 minutes left until Daesung and I will be together forever.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Bom comes up behind me.

 

“Yah Seunghyun what’s up?” She asked smiling.

I turned to her and smiled.

 

“Nothing…Just scared I guess” I responded and looked back at the mirror. She looked at me in the mirror.

 

“Don’t be, you’re dreams are coming true…Are they not?” She said smiling still.

 

“They are” I responded with a soft voice.

 

“Good” she said and took a step back from me.

Bom was wearing the same dress as Chaerin (CL) but different colors.

She was wearing a midnight black strapless above the knee dress, with sequins and lace. Her hair was done similar to Chaerin and she had a black bow in. Her flowers were the same as Chaerin’s. Her heels were 4 inch high black open-toed high heels.

Seungri and Jiyong were both wearing White suits with black ties.

 

I was wearing a black suit with a white tie.

I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes and started to mouth something.

I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach and it didn’t feel good.

 

Though I wanted to say something about it, I just didn’t want to ruin this perfect dream.

 

There was a knock on the door.

Seungri walked over and opened it

It was Minzy and Dara.

They were both wearing the same strapless above the knee length grey dresses with grey heels and their hair was done the same.

 

“Hey guys 2 minutes hurry up and get in place!” Minzy yelled happily.

 

“Alright” Seungri yelled back and closed the door on their faces.

 

“Maknae” Jiyong yelled.

 

“What Hyung?” Seungri said smiling at Jiyong.

I sighed and laughed and Bom helped me fix my tie.

 

“Don’t slam the door on their face.” Jiyong threw back.

 

“They’re fine…I can hear them laughing.

 

“Oh gosh Minzy are you okay?!” Dara yelled in the background outside the door.

 

“My nose! I think it’s broken!” Minzy yelled back.

 

Seungri’s smiled turned into a scared frown. He quickly opened the door and Dara and Minzy looked at him and started to laugh.

 

“Not funny.” He muttered and closed the door.

The whole room erupted in laughter.

 

I smiled and turned to them as soon as Bom was finished.

“Well shall we get going you guys?” I asked them.

They all nodded and smiled.

 

A second later we walked out the door.

 

~

 

Moments later we were in place; all the seats were in the audience.

Why did I feel so nervous in front of them?

They’re all friends and family. Why am I scared now? I performed in front of thousands before…and this wedding is getting me nervous in front of a crowd no more than 100.

 

As soon as Bom took her place next to Seungri who was next to Jiyong who was next to me, Daesung’s groom’s men and woman started walking out. First it was Taeyang, he was smiling, then it was Tablo and then it was Chaerin, then the doors closed. As soon as Chaerin took her place next to Tablo, the little lights that lit up the place dimmed a little and Taeyang took his place at the piano. He started to play “Wedding dress” we all agreed on it. Even though none of us who were getting married were women or we were watching our love get married to someone else, we just wanted him to sing that song because it was a pretty wedding song.

 

As soon as Taeyang started to play the piano the doors opened back and when Taeyang started the words everybody stood up and turned to the doors.

 

Daesung started to walk and the person who was giving him away was his best friend Hyori Lee. His parent’s didn’t want anything to do with his marriage to Seunghyun.

 

They walk down the Aisle and Hyori was in a long pretty white dress with while heels on.

She looked as if she was the one getting married.

 

When she brought Daesung to the alter, she turned to him and kissed his cheek.

Daesung took his place next to me and we faced each other, we both smiled and then Taeyang softly stopped playing the piano and took his place next to Daesung.

 

~

15 minutes into the wedding and Daesung and I both could tell we both couldn’t wait until it was over to we could be alone.

 

“Now they will continue with their vows. I believe they have written their own?” The guy said smiling at us both.

 

I nodded and then I took mine out.

I looked at Daesung and smiled.

 

“Daesung…I know from the first time we met, I only saw you as a brother to me, we’ve became best friends as we grown closer together.” I said smiling. Daesung looked like he was about to cry. Hell…I think I already am crying.

“I know I haven’t been, at the beginning of starting to find out who you were, so nice to you…and I’m sorry for that Daesung. I’m sorry for the not really being there for you, or actually being the main cause of all your attempts to end your life. I’m sorry for being unfaithful to you in our relationship. I thank you so much for not giving up on me even when I hurt you so much. I just thank you a lot and in our marriage…I will be a total different person and never let you go” I said smiling. I could feel tears fall from my eyes.

“I will be there for you Daesung, every step of the way. I will never leave your side and I will Love you Always…” I said smiling and folding my paper back up.

 

Daesung looked at me. Tears were falling down his cheeks.

I looked over at Jiyong and Seungri; they were a mess, with their crying and Bom’s eyes were watering up.

 

Daesung took out his paper that his vows on it and looked at me and smiled.

“Dear Seunghyun…When I first met you, I think I was in that brotherly love for like a year and then as we got closer…I started to develop other feelings for you. Seunghyun I wanted to thank you, even though all those rough times I went through just to get you to show how much I truly loved you and how much pain you also went through for me. I’m sorry for the bad things that I’ve done to hurt you. I was selfish and I was wrong to do those things, but everything has changed and we’re different people now. Once we say our ‘I do’s’ we will be together forever and I cannot wait till that happens.”

 

Daesung stopped and the tears started to come out of his eyes even more.

 

“I just want to say thank you Seunghyun, for making my dream soon to be coming true…I love you a lot…” Daesung closes his paper and looks at me “Like you said…I will never leave your side…I will always be with you…No one can tear us apart and if they do…we always find our way back to each other…Because I love you…Always…I will”

 

~

“The placing of the ring on the finger symbolizes everlasting love for one another, Seunghyun repeat what I say as you place the ring on the finger” The guy said looking at me. “With this ring I thee wed”

 

I started to place the ring on Daesung’s left hand ring finger.

“With this ring I thee wed”

 

“Now Daesung the same” he said looking at Daesung “With this ring I thee wed”

 

Daesung took the ring and started to place it on my left hand ring finger.

“With this ring…I thee wed”

 

“Now by the laws, I now pronounce you Mr. Seunghyun and Daesung Choi” The guy said happily.

 

And then…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to let you all know, thanks for reading this fanfic and being there for it when I took long haitus'(:
There will be a sequel don't you worry I will get onto writing the first chapter for you guys asap.
There is one more chapter for this story and it's the epilogue to sum things up and stuff like that lmbo(:
SO look foward to that and that will be the end of "I Love You...Always"

Thank You! <3