I'm So Sorry

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

After I took off from Seunghyun he followed me, saying that he was sorry.

I ignored him.

 

“Daesung! Please wait! I said I was sorry!” He said still following after me.

 

I stopped walking and turned to face him.

“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!” I yelled in his face.

 

“Daesung...please…” He said softly.

 

I shook my head no.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled as I turned back around and started to walk again.

 

“Daesung! Please just listen to me!” He called after me.

 

“Shut up!” I yelled continuing to walk away from him.

 

“Daesung” Taeyang called after me.

 

I stopped walked and turned around, Taeyang walked past Seunghyun and over to me.

“Look, maybe you and Seunghyun just need some time apart for a while.” He said looking at me.

 

“You two need some space…You are obviously both stressed out.” Jiyong chimed in as he walked over.

 

I looked at the both of them with nasty looks.

“Whose side are you on?” I asked them.

 

“Daesung this isn’t like you” Seungri said popping up.

Seunghyun continued to stand where he stopped walking. Just watching us talk

 

“Were you guys spying on us?” I asked them.

 

“We couldn’t help but hear the yelling…” Taeyang said placing a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Please…don’t fight you two…” Jiyong softly said looking at me.

 

I just looked at him. My angry face not changing.

 

“I hate it when you guys fight…I feel like you guys are going to break up and hate each other…It makes me wanna cry…” Seungri said as the tears started to form in his eyes.

 

My angry face turned into sympathy face.

“Maknae…” I softly said looking at him.

I wanted to go and hug him but hesitated because of what Seunghyun said.

I just shook my head.

“I don’t care…I won’t let him control my life like that…” I muttered and turned around and walked away from them.

 

“Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled out and ran to catch up with me.

“Please stop, let me say something” He begged.

 

“No…” I muttered and continued to walk.

 

“Please!” He begged again and grabbed my arm to make me turned around.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I struggled to get away until I finally managed to push him away.

 

“Don’t you EVER do that again!” I yelled.

 

He grabbed my arm again.

“Look…I’ll do whatever it takes to say I’m sorry. I’ll leave the dorm and stay at my parents’ house for a while to stay away from you. I won’t see you unless it’s BIGBANG related.” He said pleading with me.

 

I just looked at him.

“You’re so desperate…” I muttered looking at him.

 

“Please just don’t leave me…” He said again. “Whatever it takes I’ll do it.” He said getting on both knees, just as he did when he proposed to me.

 

I just looked at him, I didn’t have an angry face anymore…I didn’t know what it was.

“I want you to stay away from me until our debut day. We will only see each other if its BIGBANG related and we all need to be in a room together. Even if we are in a room together, don’t say anything to me unless it’s in a song. Otherwise…starting now, we are just strangers in a band.” I muttered pushing past him and back into the practice room.

 

Seunghyun turned around and watched me walk back.

He had a sigh of relief.

 

“You’re lucky…” Jiyong muttered walking past him.

 

Seunghyun didn’t respond to him. Seungri walked past him giving him some look.

Seunghyun just looked at him and followed him with his eyes.

Then Taeyang came over to him.

 

“Seunghyun we need to talk…” He said looking at Seunghyun.

 

“Yeah Youngbae?” Seunghyun said looking back at him.

 

“Why are you getting so jealous?” Taeyang asked him.

 

“I don’t know…” Seunghyun muttered softly.

 

“Don’t control his life like that…It didn’t cause any harm that he hugged Seungri and said he loved him…You know he meant it as a brotherly way!” Taeyang said raising his voice a little bit.

 

Seunghyun flinched at the tone rise.

“I’m sorry…I won’t do it again” He said bowing and then walking back to the practice room.

 

Taeyang sighed “Only 1 week with them like this…I hope they can pull it together…”