Dreams continued

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I laid on my stomach as quickly covered my head with my hands a split second after the gun went off. It whizzed right past my head and hits the ground. I looked at the hole in the ground and the bullet was stuck in it.

I turned my head to the side to slightly look at Michael. He was smiling so evilly…He moved his foot off from my back he bent down.

 

“Stay there…” he whispered in my ear. He stood up and walked out the door. As soon as the door opened and closed, I stood up and felt dizzy. I lost so much blood from the shot to my shoulder. I shook my head and walked out the door. Then some little girl grabbed my hand. I stopped and turned to her.

 

“Kang…Daesung?” She softly said looking at me. No emotion in her face.

I just looked at her and then continued to walk. She held onto my wrist so I couldn’t move anymore.

 

“Can…Can you please let me go?” I asked the girl

 

She just stared at me and shook her head ‘no’

 

“Please?” I asked again.

 

“No…” Softly said “Don’t go…” she said.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Something…has happened…” She said looking at me.

 

I just stared at her “what are you…” I started.

 

“Let’s go this way…” She said as she started to walk in the other direction.

 

“No! Let me go! I’m going this way!” I yelled. People around us stopped and looked at us. Some minded their own business.

 

The little girl turned and looked at me.

“NO!” she yelled and pulled my wrist and I fell forward. I looked up and she was gone.

“Why is this happening to me!” I yelled. No one paid any attention to me. The pain from my shoulder continued to hurt. I stood up and stumbled but caught my balance.

 

I shook my head then got pushed around by some people walking in the hallway talking. I turned around and got pushed from behind. I moved closer to the wall and started to run still getting pushed around by people. I stopped running and turned as I did the doors from the outside opened and paramedics ran in with a woman on a stretcher. The people at the front desk stood up and gasp. They knew who it was. I turned my head and found my-self facing the person on the stretcher as they wheeled her by. Her face was bloodied and she had an oxygen mask on.

 

“Park?” I softly said and ran after them but then Taeyang and the others came out of the room and I bumped into them.

 

“Daesung? What are you doing out of- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!” Taeyang frantically yelled.

 

“Michael…is here…” I muttered.

 

“What!” Seungri yelled.

 

“I was walking through the hallways and went into a room and he was behind me. I tried to get away but he shot at me. He shot again when I was on the floor but missed on purpose.” I said out of breath. “Taeyang! He is somewhere in this hospital! I also just saw Park on a stretcher that just went by.” I added.

 

“I know…Woobin called and told us the story…” Taeyang softly said. “Daesung there is something else you need to know…” He added.

 

I just looked at him.

“What?”

 

“It’s-” Taeyang was cut off when they came inside with another stretcher with another bloodied person on it. I looked at their face. I couldn’t make out who it was. I chased after them.

 

“Daesung! Come back here!” Taeyang yelled.

 

“Daesung!” Jiyong called out.

 

I ran down the hallway following the paramedics and doctors and nurses.

“Don’t go in there Daesung” A voice said smiling.

I stopped and turned around.

 

“Michael…What do you want with me!” I yelled.

 

He just smiled and walked away.

I watched him leave and continued to run.

I ran through the doors that led to the OR. I saw them operating on two people. I saw the woman and went to the other person.

I looked over the doctors and nurses. They were trying to resuscitate the man.

When I saw his face my heart dropped.

 

“Seunghyun!” I yelled. A nurse turned around and made me turn around to leave.

“Leave me alone! That’s Seunghyun!” I yelled pushing past the nurse.

 

“Doctor!” The nurse yelled. One of the doctors turned around and placed both of his head on my arms he noticed I was hurt in the shoulder and bleeding pretty badly.

 

“Nurse get him to the other room. This man was shot in his shoulder, Left side.” The doctor said. The nurse came and started to lead me to the other room. I turned around.

 

“Seunghyun!!! Don’t let him die! Help him!” I yelled as I cried.

I out.