Three syllables…Fine…Ah…Lee (Finally)

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 64
Three syllables…Fine…Ah…Lee (Finally)

Dae Sung’s POV

I walked back to my room and closed the door.
Seung Hyun was snoozing away, I smiled as I laid next to him.
I placed my arm on his chest and I poked his cheeks.
I laughed when he snorted.

“Oh too cute” I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

…what the am I going to say to him?

“Seung Ri” I muttered.

He was still crying.

“Um, hey…look…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…ya know. Listen…trying to make me jealous? Come on now. You know- ugh never mind just forget it.” I muttered as I sighed.
I looked the other way.

“Jiyong…” he said quietly through his cries.

“Yea…” I sighed answering him back.
He was looking at me.

“I…well…you know that I like you…” he started.

“Yea…I already know that.” I muttered.

“you don’t have to talk to me again I you don’t want to. Our friendship is pretty much ruined.” He said softly, as he stood up, he started to walk away

“Wait a second.” I muttered. I stood up. He stopped walking but didn’t turn to face me.

“I love you Jiyong, I always will. Dae Sung showed me, through his love for Seung Hyun, that…I can love who I want also. Dae Sung went through a lot to get the person he loves.
And it all paid off.” He said sadly.
I just looked at the back of him.

I stood there, about to say something.
“Good-bye Jiyong” he softly said as he started to walk to his room.

“Seung Ri.” I said softly. I grabbed his wrist, and made him turn to face me.
I pulled him into a hug.
“I’m sorry. It’s just that…I can’t be in a relationship. I can’t trust them…not after the one I had with J. It torn me to shreds. I’m not saying that I don’t love you Seung Ri. Because I DO love you. The same way you love me. But I just can’t…” I said as I continued to hug him. A few tears came out of my eyes.
A few tears came out of Seung Ri’s eyes.

“But you can learn to love again…just like Dae Sung did” Seung Ri said as we continued to hug.

“I don’t know….” I quietly said.

Seung Ri pulled back to look at me,
My blonde hair was messed up. He smiled at me and placed his hand on my head to fix it.
I didn’t smile.

“Seung Ri…” I started.

“Jiyong, please…just give it a chance. You don’t know unless you try.” He said looking at me.

I just stood there, I then placed my hand on his cheek. I brought my head closer to his and kissed his lips. I kept it there for a minute or so, before Seung Ri pulled him-self deeper into the kiss, to where we started to make-out.

Is this right to do?