Daesung?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 77

Daesung?

 

TOP’s POV

I went to my room after sarcasm yelling at Seungri, I placed my hand on the door knob but didn’t open it. I needed to go pee, I’ve been holding it in for a while now.

I went to the bathroom instead.

After I got out I stretched and was finally about to go into the room, but Taeyang called me over.

“Seunghyun” I looked over at Taeyang and walked over.

“yeah?” I responded.

“Choi, told me the information about the attacker.” He started out.

“yeah, so who is he” I asked him.

“His name is Michael Kim, he is Korean-American, So that explains the blue eyes and the perfect Korean language he speaks” He explained, I nodded.

“So do you have an address for this guy or what?” I said getting kinda excited now.

“No…Not yet” he answered. I dropped my excited look.

“What do you mean you don’t have an address for this guy? Isn’t that Choi dude suppose to be a detective?” I said getting angry.

“First of, he is an ex-Detective and second of…He can’t get into the computer records any deeper without the people at the agency finding out about it.” He said trying to calm me down.

I just stood there.

“Well Whatever…As long as we get that-” I was interrupted by a loud noise, it sounded like someone fell and knocked some things down. A few seconds later Jiyong walked out of his room and Seungri walked out the room Park was using. Jiyong looked at him.

“What are you doing in there?” He muttered, Seungri Shrugged.

“Did you fall again Jiyong?” Taeyang asked looking at me.

“Noooo” He said sticking his head out of his door still.

Seungri shook his head before we even got to ask him.

My eyes widen.

“Daesung!” I yelled as I ran to my room, Jiyong walked out of his.

I opened the door and saw Daesung laying on the ground. I ran over to him, all the others ran in.

“Daesung! Wake up! Are you okay! Daesung!” I continued to yell.

“Do you need me to call 119 Hyung!” Seungri quickly said.

I was about to answer but Daesung opened his eyes.

“Hyung?” he softly said.

“Daesung! What happened! Are you okay!” I said in a worried tone.

“he just looked at me and smiled slightly. I am fine, I just passed out that’s all.” He softly said. “I got this sharp pain in my head and just felt really dizzy, I bumped into the dresser and fell down.” He added.

“but I’m…fine really” he said closing his eyes some.

“No you are not. We’re taking you to a hospital.” I said about to tell Seungri to call 119.

“No Seunghyun…don’t.” he softly said.

“I am serious. I will be fine.” He said again.

I just gave him a look.

“Well whatever then. You’re staying in bed the whole day then” I muttered and picked him up. I placed him down on the bed and covered him up.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room.

I didn’t even realized I had blood on my hand.

“Is he going to be okay?” Jiyong asked me.

I looked at him and nodded.

“Neh. He said he is fine So I guess he will be.” I answered as I pushed my hair back, then that’s when I noticed the blood on my hand.

“What?” I said confused I looked at my arms, Seungri looked at my head.

“Where is this blood coming from?” I asked aloud. I quickly walked back to the room and went over to Daesung. He was sleeping, so I carefully pulled the covers off of him and inspected his body.

I sighed with relief that it was only a small gash in his arm when he fell.

Seungri came in with a first aid kit so I can fix him up.

When I finished I covered him back up and walked out the room, before I closed the door, I looked at his face. He was smiling even in his dreams.

I smiled and closed the door.