ZOMBIE MOVIE…Bathroom Gang-up

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 42
ZOMBIE MOVIE…Bathroom Gang-up

G-Dragon’s POV

HOLY SH*T!!!!! That movie ING SCARED ME!
OH MY GOD!

I lost all my CANDY! OH MY GOD! That Zombie came out of no where’s!
And ripped that girls head off really fast! And started to eat her brains! Then when Seung Ri screamed like the little cute- I mean ugly b*tch that he is, I screamed and then I threw all of my candy up in the air.

….
I want my candy.
Stupid B*tch….

Okay the stupid girl was running through the house with her three other friends. When she stopped and turned around and then backed up a few steps. The slimy ugly Zombie came out from no where and grabbed her!

And Hold S*it man! He grabbed the top of her head and just ripped it off!
OH MY ING GOD!
The other girls screamed and then ran off!

OH MY GOD!
I was going to have an ing heart attack!

I need Seung Ri….I mean….I want to go home. Sh*t….

-----------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

FML
FML
FML
FML
FML
FML
FML
FML……

That’s all I am going to say….
That Zombie….is going to give me nightmares….
I need to stay away from Seung Hyun now….and his room.
FML
-------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I was just enjoying the movie, when all of a sudden….

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Seung Ri ing screamed. Like a little girl.
Then Jiyong Screamed when he started to scream.

Then the theater started to rain Twizzlers and Cookie doe candy pieces.
This must be heaven……

It wasn’t that scary….
I love these kinds of movies….

I turned to Seung Ri and smacked him on the head.
“Shut the up! I am trying to watch the movie!” I whispered harshly to him and Jiyong.

People around us were laughing.
I could hear Jiyong and Seung Ri breathing heavily. Then it happened again.

“HOLY ING BALLS!” Jiyong and Seung Ri screamed in unison.
I sighed.

I am sitting away from them next time….
At least Dae Sung and Seung Hyun had the decency to sit in the way back.
They’re probably making out right now….

God dammit….Why me…

--------------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

Oh man! This movie is great! I love it.
The gore! The blood and guts! The girls and then Zombies! The screaming! Oh man its so ing good!

Then it started to rain Jiyong’s two favorite movie theater candy. Before that we heard screaming.

“Hahahahahaha! Hold ! Jiyong and Seung Ri are ing Scaredy cats!” I yelled out.
Dae Sung just laughed.
He had his hand on my cheek as he laughed. Then he moved my head to face him again, so we can kiss.
I wrapped my and around him to bring him closer, the people next to us just stared.
I looked at them.
They didn’t know I was making out with Dae Sung.

I stopped kissing him and looked at the people next to us. “You got a problem?”
I said looking at the them.

They shook their head and looked back at the movie screen.
I gave them a dirty look. They obviously don’t know who I am.
Or who I am making out with.

Then Dae Sung tugged on my sleeve.
“Baby. I need to use the bathroom. I’ll be right back.” Dae Sung said to me, I looked at him.

“Did you need help walking over?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“No I got it.” he said smiling then he slowly walked off to use the bathroom.

I sighed and looked back at the screen. The movie was getting really good.
The Zombie attack in the haunted house was getting out of hand.
They were tearing up the people and eating their brains.

And then there were only 3 girls and 2 guy left.
One of the guys was pretty hot, and the girls were cute.

Then a Zombie came up from behind them and grabbed one of the girls.
She kicked and screamed then one of the guys…not the one that was hot. Came up and punched the Zombie to make it let her go. Then he tackled the Zombie.
He looked behind him and told them to go. Oh man it was getting real good!

Of course I heard Jiyong and Seung Ri yell when the Zombie showed up…

“RUN YOU LITTLE ES!!!!” Jiyong yelled out when the guy tackled the Zombie.

The guy was trying to fight off the Zombie. But the Zombie bit his arm, and he yelled in pain.
“Holy ….” I muttered. “that fool is dead”

‘No! Jun-Tao!’ The girl yelled and ran back over to help her friend.
‘Hyori! Don’t!’ the hot guy said. He grabbed the girls arm and pulled her back.
They ran out of the room and found an exit and then left the building.
Jun-Tao, the other guy….not the hot one. Stayed behind as he held back the Zombie.
What a brave man! I felt as if I was going to cry. !
------------------------------------------------------------------
Dae Sung’s POV

The movie was getting pretty good. But I have to use the bathroom really bad.
So I told Seung Hyun that I’d be right back. As I turned my head to the side to look back. TaeYang looked at me. But I just looked back ahead and then walked out to use the bathroom.

When I walked in there were some guys leaving.
So I let them walk out before I walked in to go pee.
When I was finished. I washed my hands and got ready to leave.
But then a few guys walked in and smirked when they looked at me.

I was about to open the door but then one of the guys pulled me back.
I looked at them. “Leave me alone.” I muttered, as I tried to push my-self away.

“Heyyyy, Don’t we know you?” One of the guys said.

“No, you don’t! and I don’t know you! Now let me go!” I yelled as I tried to get away still. The guys laughed.

“You Dae Sung from Big Bang right?” One of them said while laughing still.

“let me go!” I continued to yell.

The guy pushed me on the floor, and I yelled in pain because of my back. The guy sat on top of me.

“Stop! Please! Just let me go!” I yelled.

“now why would we do that?” One of the guys smiled.

I just looked at the guy sitting on top of me. All 4 of them were laughing.
I was frightened and the one thing I could think of saying, was….

“Seung Hyun….” I needed help.

-To be continued…