The talk with TaeYang.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 4
The talk with TaeYang.

T.O.P’s POV

What is that kid’s problem? Does his parents ever tell him that Staring is rude?
Gosh it’s so Damn creepy!!!
Ugh! Well….I guess he does have an adorable face. And that he his funny.
He does sing really good….Dammit Seung Hyun what are you doing!
Your not Gay! he is!
When we all got home Dae Sung went straight to the room. I watched him closely as Seung Ri said sorry to him.

“Sorry Hyung Dae Sung!! I‘ll take you tomorrow I pro- wait no in 2 day’s!! I’ll get you all the Doremon stuff you want!!!!” I shook my head and sat down. ‘Maybe that’s why he went into his room’ I thought to my-self I the TV. And kept going through the channels. This time Dae Sung’s performance was on. “Try Smiling” I watched as he ht each note perfectly. Jiyong looked at me as I stared at him on the T.V, he then just shook his head and went back to what he was doing.

--------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

TaeYang walked into the room Dae Sung was in. He was laying on his stomach on the bed listening to his I-pod and stuffed his face into the pillow. Tae Yang sat down next to him.

“Okay Dae sung I wanna talk now.”

Dae Sung didn’t hear him.
So TaeYang took out the head phone out of one ear and Dae Sung then looked at TaeYang.

“What…” TaeYang looked at him. He shook his head slightly in a disappointed way.
“I wanna talk now.”

“About what…” Dae Sung had asked him, and TaeYang sighed this time.

“Remember last night. I tolled you I wanted to talk.” He looked Dae Sung in the eyes.
“Oh…Okay then you start off.” He said sitting up now.

“Tell me the Truth Dae Sung Maknae…”

Dae Sung just looked at him like he was Crazy….

“Tell you about what?” TaeYang shook his head.
“Last night, why you keep on Staring at Seung Hyun….” TaeYang asked him, as Dae Sung looked away. TaeYang gently grabbed his chin and made His younger friend look at him. “Dae Sung, please tell me what is going on…Your like my brother, you can tell me anything. I‘m here to help you Maknae…”

A few tears started to come out of his eyes.
“I like Seung Hyun…and not like as in a friend. But like as in love.” He said as he tried not to let all the tears out.

TaeYang just looked at him.

“And I know….If I tolled them that I was Gay, they would hate me.” Dae Sung said as more tears came out.

“Oh Dae Sung Maknae…No one ha-” Dae Sung cut him off.

“YES THEY DO! I heard them last night.” He yelled as he stood up. “I bet you don’t even like me…”

“Dae Sung, that is not true. Your still like a brother to me. I could never hate you…”
Dae Sung continued to cry as TaeYang brought him into a hug.

“What if the public found out I was Gay. Just think of what they would do to Big Bang, To us!” Dae Sung said as TaeYang continued to hug him.
“No one needs to know Dae Sung Maknae…” Dae Sung continued to let him-self be embraced in the hug.

On the other side of the door, Jiyong was listening in as he was walking past and heard some yelling. Seung Hyun didn’t hear because he was watching T.V and it was loud. And Seung Ri was in his room already. “Oh . He is Gay. Wait until I tell Seung Hyun….”
Jiyong was about to turn to tell Seung Hyun but then TaeYang opened the door and looked at him. “Ummmm, Hey Young-Bae! How….Are you…” TaeYang just looked at him. Then Jiyong saw that Dae Sung was still in there crying. “I’m going to leave now…”
TaeYang grabbed his shoulder. “Don’t you dare, tell anybody about Dae Sung. Got it.” Jiyong nodded. “Alright Alright…”
“I mean it Jiyong!” TaeYang looked at him. Seung Hyun heard TaeYang yell and turned off the T.V he stood up. “Okay TaeYang I won’t tell no body about this.”
Seung Hyun walked over and when TaeYang saw him, He closed the door.

“What’s with all the screaming…” Jiyong looked at Seung Hyun. “ask TaeYang….” Seung Hyun watched as Jiyong walked into his room and closed the door. “Everyone is going crazy today” He knocked on the door and TaeYang answered it. Seung Hyun can hear Dae Sung Crying slightly. He was curled up into a little ball on the bed, TaeYang had covered him up with a blanket. TaeYang looked at him. “What Seung Hyun”
“Wait is Dae Sung crying?” He asked as he tried to look in the room.
“Um, He’s not feeling good. Having really bad stomach aches…Bad fever too, and its hurting him too much.” Seung Hyun just looked at him. “Whatever….Can I come in and see if he’s okay?”
TaeYang looked behind him and then let him in the room. Seung Hyun walked over to him. Dae Sung didn’t look at him. “Maknae...Are you okay?” Dae Sung looked over his shoulder slowly as tears continued to fall “I’m….fine…” he said as he turned back away from him. Seung Hyun shrugged and walked out of the room, TaeYang closed the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

Okay Maknae Dae Sung is acting really weird. I go to watch T.V then I hear yelling. Then Jiyong tells me to ask Young-Bae. And now I find out that he is sick? That’s not why he is crying…I’m going to find out….

I walk to my room and sat down at the Desk. I took out my notebook from the drawer part and was thinking of something to write. But couldn’t think of anything! So I just sat there until Maknae Seung Ri walked in. I looked at him. “What do you want Maknae?”

“Oh ummm, I was wondering if you knew what was wrong with Dae Sung?” Seung Hyun looked at him. “No I don’t TaeYang said he was sick, so he was crying out little tears.” Seung Ri just looked at Seung Hyun. “Okay if that’s how you say it.” Seung Ri walked out and I placed the notebook back into my Drawer.
Then I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

Okay so I’m sitting in my room, doing right now. Damn TaeYang can get on your case sometimes. Okay so? Who cares if one of our Maknae is Gay? Why didn’t he just freaking tell us in the beginning? And why can’t Seung Hyun know about this? If he’s gay then he must be gay for Seung Hyun? Maybe that’s why he kept looking at him.

Now that I think of it, it does sound pretty funny.
Not on Dae Sung’s case of course…

I stood up from my chair and walked to the door of my bedroom and opened it. I checked to make sure if I had my wallet and Cell phone on me. I closed the door and walked to the front door. “Hey guys! I’ll be back later…I’m gonna ummm…..Get some food!” I yelled out to them. Hey I was hungry…So I left to get some good tasting food.

---------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

After I left Seung Hyun’s room, after he like just called Dae Sung a . Which was really mean by the way. I walked to TaeYang and his room. I got ready to knock on the door when Jiyong walked out of his room and left yelling something about getting food.
Now that I said that….I’m hungry too. So I knocked on the door and waited for TaeYang to answer, which he did a few minutes later. He opened it and looked at me.

“Hyung?” I said to him.
“Yes, Maknae….” I looked at him. He seemed really agitated.
“Are you okay?” He just gave me a look.
“No Seung Ri I am not okay. I’m trying to deal with a problem here, and everyone keeps on interrupting it…” I just looked at him.
“I just want to talk with Dae Sung too…” TaeYang sighed and let me in the room.
When I walked in he was still crying slightly. The pillow literally soaked with his tears.
I sat down on the bed next to him. He was still curled up into a ball. I looked at him.

“Hey Hyung? Can you hear me?” Dae Sung looked at me.
“Why can’t you people just leave me alone…” I just looked back at him, after he said that to me.. “Well I just want to talk with you…” TaeYang closed the door and then sat down on the bed too. “Can you please tell me what’s wrong? I can ke-” I was cut off by Dae Sung’s Phone ringing.

~The Ring tone/ Lollipop by Big Bang~

Dae Sung slowly looked at it, it was Ye-Eun. He ignored the call and looked back at Seung Ri. “Sorry…”

Seung Ri nodded. “Anyways…I can keep whatever it is a secret. Please just tell me Dae Sung…” Dae Sung looked at me.
“I’m gay, Maknae…I love Seung Hyun…”
I just looked at him. “Why didn’t you tell us before.”
“I didn’t know if you guys would hate me then.” I gave him a disappointed face.
“Hyung. We could never hate you. I think you should tell Seung Hyun”
“No! I can’t do that!” Dae Sung sat straight up. “I can’t tell him that!”

Seung Hyun was walking past the door, when he heard Dae sung yell ‘I can’t tell him.’
He stopped and listened on.

“Hyung. You have to tell him. It’s for the best.” I tried to reason with him. I looked at TaeYang for some help.
“listen to me and Seung Ri please Dae Sung. Just tell Seung Hyun what you tolled us.”
I nodded to that and then added “It’s worth a try Hyung.”

Dae Sung just gave us a look.
------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

Seung Hyun heard his name and walked in. “Yeah, tell me. What do you have to tell me Dae Sung, Hm?” He stood there with his arms crossed.

Dae Sung turned his body slightly to look at him. “Nothing Seung Hyun. Please go.”
He said in such a soft sad tone. Wet streaks on his face even though the tears stopped.
Seung Hyun walked over to Dae Sung, and Dae Sung stood up. “Maknae tell me. Now”
“No…” Seung Hyun was starting to get mad. “You know. If it has something to do with me I have the right to know!” He yelled and Dae Sung flinched at the pitch of his voice.

“Seung Hyun! You don’t need to yell at him like that.” TaeYang stood up and looked at Seung Hyun. “He’s gay isn’t he!” Seung Hyun said looking at Dae Sung. Seung Ri looked at TaeYang and TaeYang looked back at Seung Ri. Dae Sung then pushed past Seung Hyun but he grabbed his wrist. “Let go.” Seung Hyun didn’t listen to Dae Sung as he tolled him to let go. “your hurting my wrist.” Seung Hyun still didn’t let go. But as soon as Seung Hyun saw the hurt in Dae Sung’s eye’s he let go, and Dae Sung walked out of the room, and then out the door he went.

Seung Hyun just stood there. TaeYang walked up to him. “what the was that Seung Hyun!” Seung Hyun just looked at TaeYang and walked out of the room and back to his locking the door behind him.

Seung Ri sighed as he shook his head. “Nay Hyung? What are we gonna do now? Dae Sung is out there some where’s now? I’m worried.” TaeYang nodded. “How about I call Jiyong. He’s still out. Maybe he can keep an eye out for Dae Sung. Then I’ll go and look for him.” Seung Ri nodded to that. “But what about me Hyung?”
“you stay here just in case he comes back.” Seung Ri nodded as TaeYang took out his Cell phone and called Jiyong’s cell.

~The Ring Tone/ Last Farewell by Big Bang~

Jiyong looks at the phone and answer’s it.

“Yobosayo?”

“Jiyong?”

“Um yes TaeYang…What do you want?”

“Dae Sung ran off some where’s and we don’t know where.”

“What are you serious?” Jiyong stood up from the chair he was sitting at in the restaurant.

“Yeah. I need you to keep a look out for him please.” TaeYang spoke.

“Of course I will.”

“Thanks Jiyong.”

They hung up the phone and Jiyong ran out to look for Dae Sung and TaeYang ran out of the Apartment.